It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 year old gets a year in prison for "baconizing" mosque

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Hmmph! Makes me want to buy a few pounds of bacon. Hickory smoked thick sliced at that.

I would chop it up in a blender and sling it everywhere.

YEAH Sling it everywhere.

YEAHHHH!!! AMERICAA!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWWW!!!1111

God bless America!!!11

edit on 23-6-2014 by reploid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I will never cease to be amazed at the ignorance of some people. Muslims do not incur Gods wrath by touching bacon or getting shot with bullets rubbed in bacon fat or even by eating pork if they don't know it's pork. You people make United States people look like goofiest, dumbest people on earth and then they see duck dynasty and they know it's true.

The fine, intelligent, clever folks on Duck Dynasty are multi-millionaires. These are decent people who took lemons and made lemonade, so I don't understand your insult.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's not real but millions of people think it is.

Duck dynasty is fake

radaronline.com...

edit on Mon June 23rd, 2014 by damwel because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon June 23rd, 2014 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig
So you accept that Scotland has it's own independent and internationally recognised legal system at last, but now a final desperate clutch at straws claiming that the Scottish sheriff sentenced 1 year in prison to avoid being overruled by the EU under section 26 of the 2010 Equality act.
Absolutely ridiculous, but hey if that's what you want to believe good luck to you, I find your lines of argument amusing so I bid you a good day.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

lol Yeah!

I want to place my order for slung bacon. Thick sliced hickory smoked, please.

LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reploid

Bacon...mmmmmmmm

Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos, bacan cheese burgers... so many uses for such a great food!!

AmIright? lol

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

What? You mean that reality shows aren't really real?

WTF? They cannot put fiction on TV and call it reality!!!

ROFL (what moron thinks reality tv is real?)

Your revelation is...amazing. (sarc)

edit on 23-6-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When you are willing to sacrifice your own people to appease another people your identity as a free country has already been destroyed and England is certainly on its way to becoming a Sharia country.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

Oh that old chestnut...Please tell us how five percent of the uk population will make us follow sharia law?.
Do you write for the daily mail?.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
England is certainly on its way to becoming a Sharia country.

Why mention England? This case related to a crime committed in Scotland, by two Scottish criminals tried by a Scottish Sheriff in a Scottish court, under the internationally recognised independent Scottish judiciary and legal sytem.

...the rest of your post I shall just dismiss as silly uninformed rubbish.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
"Between 2001 and 2009 the Muslim population increased almost 10 times faster than the non-Muslim population". So, yes. We are and will be the new minority.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

The bacon pair deserves a to be rewarded.

And your just as bad as the Muslims that preach hate.

If vandalism of private property ok can I come round and spray paint insults over your house?

They didn't paint anything. They placed bacon. Anyone that wants to bring bacon to my house is welcome!

I do get what you are saying, and you know I respect your opinions on many t hings. In this case, my statement is based on the intolerant attitude of Muslims when it comes to virtually anyone else. Groups patrolling the streets in Great Britain, taking drinks from people, telling them they can't use a public street, or how to dress, are not actions that make me want to respect a group. Watching undercover footage from a woman who went into mosques and asked questions, and hearing the responses, that were to promote violence against non-Muslims, isn't something that makes me feel very tolerant of the group. Those cases were mosques that claimed to be "tolerant", or "progressive", or whatever, and claimed they didn't promote such attitudes. They were proven to be lying. Reading about Muslims buying land next to a known pig farm, then telling the farmer he should move, doesn't make me feel very tolerant, either. Watching video of a group visiting a Muslim camp, that was advertised to be open to all, and see ing this group run off with threats of violence, doesn't convince me they deserve to be tolerated. Seeing street preachers being physically assaulted by Muslims, for simply preaching, starts making me feel rather annoyed. Experiencing, in person, a group of Muslim women, with kids, block off an entire aisle in a store, so I had to back out a stroller, doesn't make me believe they are the ones being targeted for discrimination. Videos of peaceful protesters literally stoned, in America, by Muslims in a predominantly Muslim town, makes me not only not likely to be tolerant, but seriously ticks me off. So, based on all that and more, yes, I think they deserve a reward. They didn't damage a thing. Nothing broken, nothing in need of repair; just a little clean-up necessary.

I get annoyed when some drunk coed tosses a beer bottle in my yard, but I don't think they should spend a year in jail for it. I'd also love to hear what actions the Muslims in that area have taken against non-Muslims in the community. I'd bet there is some history there.

What these two did was a harmless prank; perhaps thoughtless, but overall harmless.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You are painting them all with the same brush because of a few minorities. Should tar you because of the West borough baptist church?.
I live near Bradford abd I know many muslims and none want sharia law they love this country as much asbyou or I.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The majority worldwide are not peaceful. All one has to do is look at what happens in every single country in which they gain sufficient numbers. Without exception. Violence, genocide; all commonplace. Plus, as I pointed out, some lie (and that is encouraged; called taqiyya) to promote their beliefs, knowing full well what they say isn't true. The evidence is overwhelming.

There are surely a few that aren't like that; my husband worked with some when deployed, but most are the sort we see in the news. The few he knew that were not didn't understand the mentality of the rest, any more than we do.

If I was wrong, we'd see Islamic groups speaking out en masse against terrorist actions, but we don't see that. I wish we did. Instead, we see reporters attacked by crowds.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
crazy sentence! my heart goes out to the teenager.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join