It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 year old gets a year in prison for "baconizing" mosque

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
Sick of political correctness. Sick of the fear of racism. What they did was wrong and silly.... But jail?

Sick of this country. I have no respect for the way they treat those who's families were born and raised here. If I could jump ship right now, I would.

If this is too off topic - forgive me:
I have a friend who can't get Job Seekers whilst he ACTIVELY looks for work (he's desperately trying) - He was travelling for 6 months until April (out of the country) but yet, when I signed on for a few weeks last year, I saw THREE people unable to speak english as their "advisers" were on the phone to translators.

Call me racist, but I have no time for it anymore.

The country is done.

If you noticed what we have been saying there is alot more.

These are not a couple of wayward kids playing a prank they belong to extremist white supremacist group known for there campaigns of fear and intimidation as well as actual violence.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
Sick of this country. I have no respect for the way they treat those who's families were born and raised here. If I could jump ship right now, I would.

I assume you wish to do exactly the same thing as non UK nationals here and move to another country for a better life?
28 nations you can choose from in Europe right now, unless you can only speak English then your choices are more limited.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: starfoxxx

I don't think Meth has caught on over here just a smack head.

You need to leave out from under that rock
if you believe meth is not a problem in the UK

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

I don't think Meth has caught on over here just a smack head.

You need to leave out from under that rock
if you believe meth is not a problem in the UK

Exactly.

My area its taking over from other stuff especially amongst the poor white groups. My cousin got hooked on it

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I dont know I think it funny. come on we get to laugh at the yanks for certain thing, let them have the teeth

We do not agree much mr. wok,
glad we found some common ground on this subject in general.
Also, of course we are just kidding around about the cosmetics,
the obese americans are the brits teeth hehehe

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yup exactly. We have the fat American jokes and you have the Bad British teeth

But yeah this is something I think we have common ground on. This is beyond some silly kid playing pranks but stopping extremist groups on both sides.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

Just because they are not all fake and white and a little crooked doesn't mean they are not healthy teeth.

Oh and mine is a Brit from Newcastle she has a right cleavage and she always tells me not to look lol.
Rum bugger she is

Oh and back to the topic

Yeah wrong but not worth a year inside.
Anyone else find it a little funny btw?.

I do not support any aspects of the islam religion.
The thing is though, I do not support any violence toward them or physically
desecrating their place of worship.
These people should of peacefully protested in front of the mosuq if they believe that strongly.
Now if they got jail or prison time for that I would be upset..
If one side can not peacefully protest under a BS law I would be against that.
If the people can not peacefully protests it will lean them towards more extreme ways to get attention.
edit on 21-6-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Exactly. Sure protest, campaign and picket.

But vandalism, death threats and physical violence? Make you no better than those your protesting about.

If you read up on these defense league people they are involved deep in violence and criminal activity. They are our KKK.
edit on 21-6-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

So basically, you're saying that something that would or should only get the average people a slap on the wrist and community service should earn these people more because of their associations? That's discriminatory no matter how unsavory their associations may be.

The fact of the matter is that they did not perpetrate an act that was deserving of the punishment. They were merely handed that punishment because of other factors in their life.

Should we hand out a stiffer sentence to someone who appears in court because they are known to belong to a street gang even though the actual crime they are appearing for only warrants something like a loss of driver's license? Maybe we should add a year in jail now for belonging to the Bloods or Crips or MS-13 ... or maybe for claiming TEA Party status, or belonging to Greenpeace, ELF or PETA, how about the NRA? All of these groups are considered unsavory and possibly threatening to some people, maybe we should just hand people jail time anytime they appear in court now if they belong to some of those groups?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Like I said, if could, I would. But as I'm sure you're aware, life's not that simple.

The problem is, I'd go somewhere else and respect their culture. Not try implement my own and try and ban aspect of theirs.

I know people may deem me as a Racist. But I have friends of all colours and creeds. It's a matter of culture and the UK has allowed ours to be over run with another nation's. And it's sickening.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crazyewok

So basically, you're saying that something that would or should only get the average people a slap on the wrist and community service should earn these people more because of their associations? That's discriminatory no matter how unsavory their associations may be.

The fact of the matter is that they did not perpetrate an act that was deserving of the punishment. They were merely handed that punishment because of other factors in their life.

Should we hand out a stiffer sentence to someone who appears in court because they are known to belong to a street gang even though the actual crime they are appearing for only warrants something like a loss of driver's license? Maybe we should add a year in jail now for belonging to the Bloods or Crips or MS-13 ... or maybe for claiming TEA Party status, or belonging to Greenpeace, ELF or PETA, how about the NRA? All of these groups are considered unsavory and possibly threatening to some people, maybe we should just hand people jail time anytime they appear in court now if they belong to some of those groups?

1) Likely they had a history of criminal activity. In fact I will put money on it. Sure a year for a first offense is harsh, this likely is there 5 or 6th offense some likely violent.

2) We are not talking about a political group. we are talking a violence group. They are terrorists in all but name, they use violence and intimidation to spread a ideology.

3) Would you support a prison sentence for a member of Al Qaeda? It the same thing.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Should we hand out a stiffer sentence to someone who appears in court because they are known to belong to a street gang even though the actual crime they are appearing for only warrants something like a loss of driver's license?

That might apply if they were arrested for traffic charges. Street racing for example. They were sentenced for hate crimes because they were affiliated with a hate group. Not a street racing gang.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I wish they had taken pics.
I am tempted to nail a pig hart to their door to!
why give more respect to Muslims oink! sqeel!

they beat up, stab & kill gays.
and the police keep it Very quiet.
Never let the news print it.
I have Seen it. they use'd 2 foot skewers.

funny think was in 2 minutes
4 police cars and a helicopter was there?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I'm surprised that . . .

those determined to destroy our American way of life and replace it with Sharia law . . . a larger percentage of such folks than acknowledged much at all . . .

find their houses of worship to the moon god merely baconed vs bulldozed.

It shows how far we have come.

Whether that distance we have come has landed us in a better or worse place . . . will probably eventually be evident.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
I wish they had taken pics.
I am tempted to nail a pig hart to their door to!
why give more respect to Muslims oink! sqeel!

they beat up, stab & kill gays.
and the police keep it Very quiet.
Never let the news print it.
I have Seen it. they use'd 2 foot skewers.

funny think was in 2 minutes
4 police cars and a helicopter was there?

The EDL are known to beat Gays too and blacks and jews, basically anyone that not a white Aryan.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Should we hand out a stiffer sentence to someone who appears in court because they are known to belong to a street gang even though the actual crime they are appearing for only warrants something like a loss of driver's license?

That might apply if they were arrested for traffic charges. Street racing for example. They were sentenced for hate crimes because they were affiliated with a hate group. Not a street racing gang.

Exactly. this is the same principle as a Al Qaeda member being jailed for sneding threats to a Christain church.

Im sure most of you here would be ok with that?

Terrorists come in all different colours and from all different backgrounds.

A terrorist is only someone who uses fear to spread a ideology. That can be Muslim supremacy or White supremacy.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: old_god
a reply to: DeadSeraph

All this does is create more resentment and hate and I wonder if that was the reason (at a subversive level).

that's what i've been saying for pages now. muslims need to flee europe, so do jews and christians. they are all targeted for extermination, probably by rome.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

The Islamic God is not a Moon God.. That was a lie made up by some idiot Christian.. The Sun and Moon are only used to measure time and tell the seasons. But I guess Westerners don't do that either, do they?

Some of you people have got to stop believing everything you hear and read..
edit on 21-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: BO XIAN

The Islamic God is not a Moon God.. That was a lie made up by some idiot Christian.. The Sun and Moon are only used to measure time and tell the seasons. But I guess Westerners don't do that either, do they?

i've researched this. it's for another thread. i just don't feel like further exacerbating issues between group ideaologies. particularly on a thread covering the subject of why smearing a door knob with animal fat is equivalent to a year in prison in a western country. it isn't the muslims that are doing this. it's not the christians or jews doing this. it's the government. and it's deliberate.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
this 'crime' and it's resultant jail sentence are a perfect example of the farcical state of affairs in the UK. we are more concerned with not offending muslims than we are with our ballooning homelessness, poverty, food banks, lying politicians, police surveillance etc etc etc. the UK is the doormat of europe and stories like this illustrate perfectly why that is so.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join