It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 year old gets a year in prison for "baconizing" mosque

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: BO XIAN

The Islamic God is not a Moon God.. That was a lie made up by some idiot Christian.. The Sun and Moon are only used to measure time and tell the seasons. But I guess Westerners don't do that either, do they?

i've researched this. it's for another thread. i just don't feel like further exacerbating issues between group ideaologies. particularly on a thread covering the subject of why smearing a door knob with animal fat is equivalent to a year in prison in a western country. it isn't the muslims that are doing this. it's not the christians or jews doing this. it's the government. and it's deliberate.

If someone is willing to do something as stupid as this, then I have no sympathy for them.. 1 year, 4 years jail, they put themselves in that position.. As for the Government, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.. I have never trusted my government and I'm sure yours are no different.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz
this 'crime' and it's resultant jail sentence are a perfect example of the farcical state of affairs in the UK. we are more concerned with not offending muslims than we are with our ballooning homelessness, poverty, food banks, lying politicians, police surveillance etc etc etc. the UK is the doormat of europe and stories like this illustrate perfectly why that is so.

it isn't that they actually believe the sentence fits the crime. it's to rub up anger between specific groups. then shout from the rooftops how religion, particularly abrahamic religions are the bane of humanity. if people of abrahamic religions don't get out of europe soon, they will be incensed to kill each other and collateral damage in the atheist and pagan communities, will rile up those groups against muslims, christians and jews, and the crap will hit the air circulating device big time shortly thereafter. all muslims, jews and christians are living on borrowed time in europe.

to quote the book of revelation: GET OUT OF THERE! FIRE IN THE HOLE!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

the problem is, that is not the western approach to crime and the citizens of western countries know this.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

perfect example of the farcical state of affairs in the UK

Speaking as a Welshman who lives in England, let's all remember again that this case was decided in the internationally recognised, independent and seperate legal jurisdiction of Scotland.
This was not a UK decision, it was purely Scottish, unless anyone wants to claim that the UK government have a shady conspiratorial control over the independent Scottish judiciary now?

...just keeping us all informed when Scotland is facing a vote to leave the UK in 3 months. Please let's not attribute Scottish judicial decions to the wider UK. The decision was nothing to do with us this time.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
But what happened to the bacon and its deliciousness?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

perfect example of the farcical state of affairs in the UK

Speaking as a Welshman who lives in England, let's all remember again that this case was decided in the internationally recognised, independent and seperate legal jurisdiction of Scotland.
This was not a UK decision, it was purely Scottish, unless anyone wants to claim that the UK government have a shady conspiratorial control over the independent Scottish judiciary now?

...just keeping us all informed when Scotland is facing a vote to leave the UK in 3 months. Please let's not attribute Scottish judicial decions to the wider UK. The decision was nothing to do with us this time.

it's all smoke and mirrors. for example, listen very carefully to what this guy is saying, particularly when he mentions germany and britain.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: undo
Of course it is, but the Scots are often quick enough to point out if something can be blamed on the UK, I'm enjoying the same opportunity and pointing out that Scottish legal decisions are solely Scottish and nothing to do with Wales, England, or Northern Ireland.
Deception behind the wider scenes is the stuff of a new thread though as I do not wish to go off-topic.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

No. Not so.

My roommate was a Muslim.

He did the research himself into the history of Islam. He was quite fair-minded and serious all on his own. He was from Morocco.

The history of Islam is not all that hidden--except to Muslims.

The moon god part is a real part of the history . . . as is Muhammed's fears that he was receiving his religious information from demons.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Of course it is, but the Scots are often quick enough to point out if something can be blamed on the UK, I'm enjoying the same opportunity and pointing out that Scottish legal decisions are solely Scottish and nothing to do with Wales, England, or Northern Ireland.
Deception behind the wider scenes is the stuff of a new thread though as I do not wish to go off-topic.

well i've been establishing in the thread, that the idea of over punishing a prank, is deliberately designed to rile up resentment between groups. when the violence does finally erupt in earnest, it will be blamed on religion, particularly, abrahamic religion. you should watch that video i linked. seriously it indicates that the guys at the top of the european/global food chain will do anything to redesign the world how they want it. notice he says they shot all the people running the factories and who were those people? catholics. millions of them.

edit on 21-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

well i've been establishing in the thread, that the idea of over punishing a prank, is deliberately designed to rile up resentment between groups. when the violence does finally erupt in earnest, it will be blamed on religion, particularly, abrahamic religion. you should watch that video i linked. seriously it indicates that the guys at the top of the european/global food chain will do anything to redesign the world how they want it. notice he says they shot all the people running the factories and who were those people? catholics. millions of them.

That is interesting and wouldn't surprise me, but I'm only really inspired to point out that this was a Scottish legal decision and nothing to do with the rest of the UK, especially so that our US friends who post a lame scene from Braveheart in every Scottish thread understand that.
All this UK gone mad or other lines about the UK should read 'Scotland' gone mad.
It is an important point when the Scots are facing a vote on leaving the UK, because their judiciary is already independent and as such any criticism regarding the OP should be directed at Scotland alone.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
the sad thing about all this is that other non-abrahamic western groups don't want muslims in the country either, even though they claim they don't mind, and are using christians (and by proxy jews), as their scapegoats for this whole sordid affair. this is why they are currently supporting a world view (islam) that they are adamantly against privately. they are going to say christians and muslims started it, and jews financed it.

if you're muslim, jewish or christian (any variety) you need to get out of europe. not because of cowardice, but because it's suicidal to remain there.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
if this is the look of a woman who is learning spiritual wisdom, then i'm the sultan of alpha centauri.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Drama queen much?
Do you even live on our island?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Drama queen much?
Do you even live on our island?

perhaps you're right, as i don't live there. i do live in a colony though (usa. shh we're not supposed to know we are still a colony). do you have any explanation for it ? cause it's nearly identical to what is happening in the usa, but instead of islam, it is using race as the flash point with christianity tossed in for good measure. how do you explain this?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
As a Welshman who lives in England I am of course not qualified to comment on a solely Scottish legal issue as is the case in the OP.
I agree that the differing and conflicting religions of the world appear to be the cause of much hostility though, Scottish or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

As a Welshman who lives in England I am of course not qualified to comment on a solely Scottish legal issue as is the case in the OP.
I agree that the differing and conflicting religions of the world appear to be the cause of much hostility though, Scottish or otherwise.

and you are suppose to believe that. but since it's all being artificially engineered, i would be worried in case your particular world view becomes the next target.

the top of the food chain (not just in the british isles, but all over the planet) is ......well, it's bad. let's just put it that way. also, if i were you, i wouldn't be particularly thrilled with the idea of blaming other people for what the government is doing... on purpose. religious people are not the only people being manipulated, and the more this gets rubbed up, the closer it will get to you and your friends being embroiled in the turmoil that was artificially manufactured in the first place.

it should not give you comfort to know that when the dust clears the place will be nearly vacant of abrahamic religions, but rather concern that people you love and know, may also be victims of it. you should be demanding the gov stop it, not encouraging it, but you are also being driven by the preference of having your own position be predominant. they count on people to think like that, thus overwhelming logic, reason and compassion.

however, the guys at the top of these groups, are all buddies. the rest is manufactured.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Was the Judge a Muslim ?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

the guys at the top of these groups, are all buddies. the rest is manufactured.

Of course, as are most layers of society.
Perhaps too far down the rabbit hole to remain on-topic in this thread, so I shall just say I will deal with whichever is the biggest gang in town when I have to, right now it's the apparently elected government, and it's police..
The OP has provided an awareness of recent policy by the apparent biggest gang currently in Scotland, and it has been interesting to read of this decision by a Sheriff in the Scottish judiciary.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
now i ask you, why would the british government deliberately, and knowingly, invite by the millions, radical muslim groups into an otherwise religiously moderate to atheistic society?

think people. it isn't the fault of radicals, they would've been radical no matter where they were.

could it be that they are trying to radicalize the christians and jews, in defense of their country and religion? of course that's what it is. and then, they can be blamed as well.

psychological manipulation gone off the charts. social engineering of the most insidious variety.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
When were these alleged millions of radicals deliberately and knowingly invited? Got any sources to support that claim...sources which are not a youtube vid?

*Edit*
Sorry but I don't wanna go too far off-topic in someone else's thread discussing a legal decision by a Scottish court.
I've said my piece to be fair, so I'll drift away and only come back if I see this OP being discussed incorrectly with a UK not Scottish reference.
If you started a new thread about such deeper considerations then I would be likely to reply.

edit on 21-6-2014 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join