It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Caught On Camera Leaving Hotel Room. Scary Stuff Here!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Maybe there had been previous "activity" reported from that room, so they installed a video camera there. After catching a ghost on film, they put together a little video to make it even scarier?

I mean, it's possible, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Fun video but I'm gonna have to call BS on this. This comment explains it nicely,

Jimmy Long This screams of manufactured drama. The security camera just happens to be conveniently pointed directly at the door of the room in question. The person investigating uses a flashlight to add some spookiness to the video . Why not just turn on the lights? It's also interesting that we can't make out a word John is saying, but can clearly hear the screams... Hmmmmm.'

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Big giveaway ---- He didn't turn the lights on, what does he need a flashlight for? Do they literally shut the power circuits off in rooms not checked in to?

Just very staged in my opinion.

Of course I am into the paranormal, but this looks like a pretty obvious bad apple.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

In my opinion, the video is a clear hoax. The camera positions are the most obvious reasons. But then we also have the background music, the inconsistent editing of the conversation and just overall poor acting. Additionally, would an unarmed man really enter a potential crime scene after being told not to do so and wait for the police arrival? No, i really don't think so. This screams fake to me. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Come on guys, its just a super little PR job to boost bookings - pack the place full of ghost hunters - and great fun will be had by all.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Also why did the security guard use his flashlight when entering the room instead of just switching on the rooms lights by the door?

I'm thinking fake too.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Also who reported the screaming, where are they?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It's a hoax, iMO. But I will say this; It made the hair stand up on my arms and not many vid's are able to do that! It's a creepy, fake video that is well done, other than the audio discrepancies.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Need a new bs ometer mine just overheated !

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

On the doors; I. too, have seen some that stayed open. Some do, some don't, so that isn't proof of anything. The flashlight, I might question, but.......a large light, such as a Mag Lite, can be a weapon, and seeing the room trashed, with the light, might have made him reluctant to use a switch, in case he messed up fingerprints. So, there is a logical reason for that action.

Finally, that whatever-it-was looks remarkably like something I personally saw, going down the hall past my door, when I was in high school. less "shape", but otherwise VERY similar. No noise or objects disturbed, in that case, however.

i am very curious about the hotel. I want to know if this room has had other incidents. A place I worked, there was some general "creepiness" in some "back" areas of the main building. One where my sister worked, they had (have? no idea if the place is till there) a haunted room. Tons of complaints about it. The toilet would flush itself (not a defect, or continuous running or anything like that), and the door would "jam" regularly, even when checked, redone, etc., locking people inside. Many wanted another room, which they tended to get, because the clerks knew the room had "issues".

Interesting video, to be sure. I'd love to know the source!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

One camera is near the room, but the other is in fact down the hall a bit; plausible locations. No matter where one is, it's likely to point close to some door. I don't see that as a reason to assume it's fake, personally. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but that isn't evidence, to me. Cameras placed along a hallway could easily show that coverage.

The scream is an issue. If it came over the walkie talkie of the guy on scene, why didn't we hear him? It would have had to come from the security cameras. Whether those would record sound or not, I don't know. It's certainly possible. Searching for "security cameras with sound" does net quite a few results.

As for the door, I have stayed in indoor-room places where they stayed open, so the claims that they don't aren't correct. All hotels aren't the same.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Interesting video, to be sure. I'd love to know the source!

The original source Sled had up was this same video, but it was posted on Face Book. She changed the source to the You Tube video "to protect the f/b members privacy" she said in her edit post.

Before she did that, I read where people were asking the hotel owner where this place was (in the comments section), but he refused to say, several times. That rules out this being filmed to get business for the hotel, as some other members suggested.

Like you, I would be interested to find out where this is.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Another point that screams fake:
The alleged condition of the room, furniture upside down, carpets torn up, if this was posted by a hotel, why not post pics of that stuff?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Mindless1980

Makes sense to me. If the person has the video, then being the owner makes sense. I wouldn't want my location all over the internet, either!

No way this is to drum up business; people do NOT like haunted rooms. The place my sister worked that had one? No one wanted to stay in it, so they avoided renting it out till the place was otherwise full.

I'd love to be able to ask the person questions. For the OP, any chance we can pass them along, and get answers that way, without revealing who it is, and where? I am very curious!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Another point that screams fake:
The alleged condition of the room, furniture upside down, carpets torn up, if this was posted by a hotel, why not post pics of that stuff?

If that was done, people would simply claim a room trashed by a guest was used to support the "fake" video. That wouldn't prove anything to skeptics.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

She posted the source she used originally was 104.5 Star FM. Maybe you could start there and ask about the video?

www.facebook.com...

This radio station appears to be located in Australia.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Oh wait! I was wrong about the comments being on face book. They are under the video on the You Tube site. He says he is "not going to tell the location, so stop asking".

I suppose that is where you should post your comments so they go directly to him.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
OK...I'll bite....what if the hotel did set this whole scenario up, to boost bookings etc. BUT, what they didn't expect was the ghostly apparition to appear, because what I found odd was 5 seconds after the 'apparition' wafted out of the room, the hall light flickers.....just putting it out there.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

As Mindless 1980 pointed out, under the comments section of the You Tube site, the owner of the hotel, and film maker, said he would not disclose where this hotel is located. So, that rules out him showing this to drum up business.

You could be right about the rest of it. I think the ghost looks pretty authentic, and I don't know how they could cause only one light to flicker.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Ah OK, sorry, missed that bit.

As soon as I saw the light flicker I immediately thought...oh, OK here it comes. But of course I had missed it. But....silly me....of course it was coming because the apparition came out of the room.
It's just something I have been made aware of as a 'sign', if you will, that something is coming when it is of this nature. It messes with the static so to speak.

I'm still not 100% convinced about the rest of it....I'll go and have another butchers.

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join