It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Caught On Camera Leaving Hotel Room. Scary Stuff Here!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before, but maybe some haven't seen it yet.
I just came across this on another site, where they were discussing this video, and wanted to see what you guys think.

A hotel employee was sent up to investigate screams coming from a room that wasn't rented. When he gets there he hears the screams, and when he goes in the room, all the furniture was turned upside down, the water was running in the bathroom, and you can see a misty figure walking out of the room.

What do you think?

edit on 6/15/2014 by sled735 because: Change source to protect members on previous source link

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Fake, hotel doors shut themselves, that's the first and most obvious giveaway on this video, and there are a lot more.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowledgeSeeker81

No, not all do. I've stayed in some that don't. There does seem to be things "set up" for the film, but what about the ghost?
It looks real enough to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I think that was pretty strange! I can think of no explanation for the 'light' that left the room; sorry, you'll have to find a de-bunker somewhere else!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I have to agree with some of the posts on the link. The sound is very suspect to say the least, not only that but most normal people I imagine would have gone straight for the light switch.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
S&F For you because even though I know these are generally faked... I still like to scare the crap out of myself. Lol

I am wondering why the guy used a flashlight to enter the room where there was terrible screaming reported to be coming from instead of just using the light switch?? The whole things appears to be set up to me, as in the camera is pointed exactly right, etc.

NOBODY with sense walks into a room where folks are screaming bloody murder with nothing but a flashlight if there is a switch right there.

As for the ghost... I would say that is fake too. Although I do believe there is definitely something here with us (I don't think dead people come back to haunt us) I feel like there is something cohabitating right next to us that we only get a glimpse of on occasion.

I have no interest in meeting whatever it is though.
My house does weird things... As long as nothing gets friendly, I am ok with that.

A nice creepy pasta video for bedtime though Sled. Thanks for that!

edit on 6/15/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

One word CREEPY! How often does anyone get a recording of a voice or screams, an apparition and physical items being turned upside down? I would have high tailed it out of there too!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The music was real spooky. It put me in mind of the seen in the Shining...room 237.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What an odd place to have security camera pointing at one door...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

No, not all do. I've stayed in some that don't. There does seem to be things "set up" for the film, but what about the ghost?
It looks real enough to me.

Any indoor motel/hotel has auto-closing doors, as do most outdoor as well. Fly-by-night motels don't have closing doors, but this was an indoor motel. The screams sound like sound effects. Hotels do not have security cameras set up like this, they use hallway cameras in general but have a set camera on this room? Hotel security walkie-talkies are not recorded....I mean really, it's cool to see something that seems real, oh and the source was facebook

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

No, the source was 104.9 Star FM, as it says under the video. It was posted to face book.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Already posted a while back: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it's fake, personally. Security cameras generally don't record audio.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The "screams" sound more like a pterodactyl to me.

Not of human origin.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Ha! Any time! You can always count on me.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
so a radio station posted something on facebook....right

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Ah... I missed that thread. I agree things seem to be staged for the video, but if that ghost is fake, they did a good job! And how did they get the hall light to flash just after the ghost left out?

edit on 6/15/2014 by sled735 because: add question

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Fake. Camera position to convenient, narrator to scripted and doors do always close.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

And how did they get the hall light to flash just as the ghost came out?

I don't think that would be too tough.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Awfully convenient for them to just randomly have a security camera positioned to be pointing at that one room.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
Awfully convenient for them to just randomly have a security camera positioned to be pointing at that one room.

Also where was the audio of the scream coming from? Obvious fake, and with added music = obvious hoax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join