It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think the Star Child skull was?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
www.theancientaliens.com...#!star-child-project/c14gs I just wanted to run this by people that have much greater knowledge of history than myself. Who did the skulls found in that cave belong to? Given the time period,location and age are there any likely candidates?

Now let me share with you some of a very strong recent visions that i have had that could help in the search. I am not trying to make any claims of proof or anything like that. So first i am getting that he did not have the same shape head when he was alive. So i guess we would call him a shape shifter. He was very mentaly powerful and hard to kill. I believe that many tried to kill him but failed.

The skull of the girl with him was his step sister i believe. Somehow they were seperated from the family maybe through death of the family. They were out in the middle of nowhere but not too far from a town. No one knew his true form except maybe a select few.

When they died in the cave it was a way of traveling to the future and they done it by rolling their eyes and focusing real hard. There was no murder or starvation or disease. They entered a hypnotic state that allowed travel to another place. They were to return to there body within 38 days or it would not be usable again.

I get the sense that he was protecting his sister from some type of punishment or rape that would perhaps come in that life or the next. So i am just wanting to know if any of this might bring a certain figure to mind for anyone?

www.starchildproject.com...

edit on 15-6-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Cool story, but could you possibly post a link to what you are talking about?
It's hard for me to comprehend and share my thoughts/ ideas without the back story.

What skulls?
From where exactly?

edit on 15/6/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The StarChild Skull is a highly anomalous skull with over a dozen points of comparison that are radically different from a normal human skull.

Your vision has nothing to do with it.

Link to Starchild Skull project:
starchild skull

By the way, the Wikipedia entry for it has been HIGHLY contested; it's such an unscientific portrayal of the real issues that it's a coverup, plain and simple.
edit on 105026pmSundayf50Sun, 15 Jun 2014 14:50:10 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 355026pmSundayf50Sun, 15 Jun 2014 14:50:35 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue That would have been helpful. Sorry. I put just a couple links i found up but there are many more site devoted to the skull.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
The StarChild Skull is a highly anomalous skull with over a dozen points of comparison that are radically different from a normal human skull.

Your vision has nothing to do with it.

Link to Starchild Skull project:

starchild skull

By the way, the Wikipedia entry for it has been HIGHLY contested; it's such an unscientific portrayal of the real issues that it's a coverup, plain and simple.

I was not asking if anyone believes if my vision was of the starchild or of opinions about it other than who it may have been givin your knowledge and a few hints that i may or may not have found. I do not mean to be rude but i stated all this in the op for all to read.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

Well, if you had a vision, then no one can actually say, "No,you didn't." or "It has nothing to do with it."

But we can discuss it and try to see what sense it makes in my humble opinion.
Your vision makes sense to me, could be that that's what happened.
Who knows?

It would be interesting to see if others have had similar visions about this , or perhaps even remote viewers (remote viewing into the past).

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Possibly a last survivor of his race.

Maybe on the run from the primitives that took over the lands, some major calamity that ended the previous know eras of advanced civilizations, (Continent of Mu, Atlantis, Ancient India, Lemurians, Aghartian societies).

He/she was probably discovered with his/her lover an fled to that cave, it is there that they dies, most likely due to wounds.

Such a sad existence to contemplate, knowing the vast majority of your peoples gone, your age of tranquility an advancement over with, the savages they once looked down upon, feral man, not once ever thinking they would one day become the inheritors of Earth, how could they.....

I believe maybe a few still exist even today, the very rich an powerful, the elitist running the show in the background, these beings you would never hear or see, wicked an cunning, managing to lord themselves over man with the promises of ancient secrets an possible technologies in unknown underground caches.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I think the 'starchild skull' is all that's left of a young child that was born with a congenital deformity. He died and was allegedly buried with his mother in a cave in South America. Ignoring, for the moment, his misplaced exploitation by the late Lloyd Pye, his life was possibly a positive testament to the community he came from.

IIRC he was judged to have lived to the age of 4-5 and in a world without any medical knowledge as we know it.

Unfortunately, Mr Pye wasn't able (or willing?) to provide details to locate the alleged burial site. I'll make no bones about the fact that I regarded him as a hustler. One of his earliest interviews was on the Paracast podcast a few years ago. Sure, they took a hard line on him and you might be justified in thinking it was too hard a line. Nevertheless, in his own words, he didn't help with such a 'he said, she said' background story as a provenance for the skull.

Paracast show 2007

Last time I listened to the Pye interview was maybe 5 years ago so I could be mistaken in saying it's just an hour long for his part and he huffed off at the end.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

A child with craniosynostosis, who pseudoscience practitioners of the ancient alien hypothesis use to deceive gullible people.

ETA:

edit on 6/15/14 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 What i get in the vision may not be tied to the skull but as far as the shapeshifter i see he was not the last of his race but choose to stay behind after a rapture or mass death. I got the message that his father was a leader but not of this earth and somehow was connected to the mother of the half/step sister that was with him.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: solomons path

A child with craniosynostosis, who pseudoscience practitioners of the ancient alien hypothesis use to deceive gullible people.
Why is the skull not typical of those with the condition. It is similar but not so much when compared.

To me the pics tell the story and that is one had much fluid on the brain and the other that is the skull does not look like swelling and seems to not have the same features cause it is more semetricly lined to the facial scructure where the other is clearly being inflated and strecthed by swelling.

Here is a link to the current dna results and funding goals
www.starchildproject.com... date/dna-testing-summary

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Edited my post above to include pics . . . it's exactly like "that", despite Pye's claims, even down to the underdeveloped suture structure of the upper-back of the skull.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

First off I am giving lloyd pye the benefit of the doubt but if alternative DNA analysis showing this child to be human exists and alternative bone analysis disproving his claim then no matter how visually similar it is to a child with encephalitis then please post the link for us that we may mend our attitude on this matter, but if such research and analysis does not exist then it remains simply an opinion is that not correct.

You have stated your thread who do we think the star child is, well for me it was a person and I hope they knew they never died alone and that at least someone cared for them, it may have been a child or it may have been an alien or another sentient species now I actually think for the latter two are the most plausible as it is completely different from a human skull even of a child with encephalitis and if the DNA evidence can be varified plus the the way it was treated by institutions whom did now want there name associated with it which would not happen if it was simply an abnormal human skull then it is obvious that it is dynamite in that respect, the skull for instance is more like the enamel of a tooth than bone material and has fibres in the skull matrix unlike any known bone from any known species on earth and the eye cartilage if that sequence of dna was correctly read and rebuilt from the fragmented dna then was also nothing like what we would have, it's eyes were shallow and large so quite unlike ours, according to analysis of the brain case it's large brain would have to be denser than ours as it missed a piece of skull bone or cartilage which actually supports our brains and holds them up.
I am at a loss as to whom it may have been but a person is my belief rather than a thing and I believe the native people whom buried it thought so as well.
The oddest thing is that though the restored dna is unlike anything alive today it has basic endrons which are similar and could indicate a very ancient terrestrial link predating the cambrian explosion (When life got started again after the snow ball earth - 100 million years after it at about 650 million years ago) so could it have come from an earlier ecosystem that died off on the earth but it's ancestors survived through there intelligence and leaving the planet or hiding deep underground.
I suppose we are unlikely to ever really know but someone does and they may want to keep it secret.

Now I am giving lloyd pye the benefit of the doubt as the man is dead but if there are other dna analysis which prove those claims false and are of the star child skull then the comment directly above it the one which hold's weight.
And a child with it's mother would explain the duel buriel and despite my opinion which is based on shaky information I like kandinsky's statement above and think that is the most likely truth.

edit on 15-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I think - and I regret to say this - that the star child skull is a money is/has become a scam. Every time I see or hear anything from the people associated to the star child project, they ask for money for either the DNA test or for something else.

It smells fishy to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The second picture is not "water". Craniosynostosis is not encephalitis, which is water. The second picture is the cranial structure of a still living child with the condition, as opposed to just showing a skull or MRI.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Genetic traces are saying star child was native american
star child debunked

Intresting as he is i wish i could find an genetic map which was published by starchild project few years back it said that there was a lot of questions who or what starchild is..

Is It Alien DNA? I am not sure what we would predict if alien and human DNA were combined to create a hybrid. If the alien merely tinkered with human DNA to get some of its traits into a human, this would be really hard to distinguish from natural variation. If there were a lot of differences, then you might be able to say something. But then again, you might not. Perhaps the child had more variation than average.

link
What came to my mind "if this is something weird " and all the variations it had, it could be a genetic bank for some reason... yep weird one.

So far there is debunked version and not.. both has flaws

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

The real problem was that the sample they finally took which was the cleanest piece they could get of the skull matrix was also probably contaminated and even though only about 900 years old the genetic material was very heavily degraded so though they were able to make it replicate again it would not be as was in life and as well as errors from damaged nucleotide sequences it probably had foreigne dna mixed in from micro organisms.
I remember the sequence you speak of though and it was definitely different to human dna when they compared the two side by side and showing how the genes were different in some cases very much so, similar in part's but even then different but given the condition of the material tested and it's probable contamination that is not too surprising but then again the laboratory whom did the test had also worked on much older neanderthal dna so where aware of the problems they faced and there neanderthal work was used to show human neanderthal relationships by les controversial scientists but mention the star child skull ?.

edit on 15-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes the map was really "wild" ( we need to find it lol ) when i saw it all kind of sci-fi stuff came to mind. We allready know that our DNA can store a lot of data like one gram of DNA can store 700 terabytes of data. If the skull is hybrid or a "bank" someone should try to dig the data out of it.
But as you said it can also be contaminated

Someone is hiding something.. or everything we need to know is allready seen.
edit on 15-6-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
anyone see on that site any results of sampling of the teeth to show age/sex/diet and other environmental data that archeologists normally do?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: suicideeddieThe wiki page says in 99 the maxilla was determined to be from a 5yo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join