It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think the Star Child skull was?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Your vision sounds a lot like the premise of the John Carter movie, with all those shape shifters and out of body travel notions, not to mention caves. Just saying our imagination and mind can play strange tricks.

As to the skull, it is interesting, but probably due to binding techniques.
edit on 16-6-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes the map was really "wild" ( we need to find it lol ) when i saw it all kind of sci-fi stuff came to mind. We allready know that our DNA can store a lot of data like one gram of DNA can store 700 terabytes of data. If the skull is hybrid or a "bank" someone should try to dig the data out of it.
But as you said it can also be contaminated

Someone is hiding something.. or everything we need to know is allready seen.

It is a strange story .. and find.. altogether. I've watched a few presentations of Lloyd Pye where he defends his theory on the skull and my opinion is that his intensions are sincere. I had the impression that he himself was utterly convinced that this skull belonged to a species unkown to mankind and took it his goal in life to clear this mystery up.

Because Loyd is also just a human being with bills to pay he had to ask for donations. Not only for paying his rent but also for the hard scientific research needed to back up his claims. This initiative for wanting objective scientist deliver him their results does in my eyes confim his sincere motivation. With other words I do not think he was a scam artist...

Then there is the matter and circumstances about the death of Lloyd Pye. Stephen Bassett, the director of the Paradigm Research Group and the Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee (X-PPAC) and executive producer of the X-Conference came with this disturbing statement. In THIS statement on Coast to Coast AM he tells us about other sudden and suspicious deaths among researchers in the UFO field.

The sudden and suspicious death of an other researcher going with the name James Allen was investigated with an autopsy. The toxicological report said that he was poisened with a sofisticated mix of toxic metals. If Stephen Bassett suspicion is right we can asume that for some reason the truth about the Star Child Skull is a danger to 'TPTB'.

Now you can ask yourself.. what damage can that little skull do if it is worth killing for?

Anyways, maybe the information above give you an other view of what this skull is about and what is going on. I sincerely recommend you to listen what Stephen Bassett has to say about these peoples deaths in the link I provided.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I believe you have hit is right on the mark, that is also the impression I have of the guy and note how many have come out critisizing him even more after he passed away than when he was alive.

I also believe what you say about his death as there are some vested interests whom have over the past 40 years at least killed many researchers whom have been found in staged suicides, mysterious death that are reminiscent of toxic materials being introduced into there food, etc and that goes back to the day's of the bermuda triangle investigators but of course it could be the very same vested interest at work here.
It is not crazy but very plausible that he was making a stink that would not go away and they wanted to silence him, I seem to remember him saying he had been threatened.
edit on 16-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

^5! They have him on C2C a few times a year,begging for donations for the DNA test. I lean towards a birth defect/disease scenario.Same as the crystal skulls,proven fakes.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That is a great point. I have had this vision much of my life but it seems to becoming more clear now. I am fairly sure i have even shared part on ats years ago before i ever seen the movie but the movie is very much similar in ways.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zataraI think the reason is because we are not supposed to know that anything exist besides us.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As far as the star child goes this is a thing that no one really knows perhaps it was just a deformed person I mean who knows really. This link that I have provided will give some more look into the whole thing. As you your Visions to the op I fell as if some other spirit is contacting you asking you for help.

star child

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh, FFS!

The pictures you've included are of a child with hydrocephalus, not cranial synostosis! And it was a very simple matter to prove that the StarChild skull wasn't that, if fluid is expanding the skull then there will be no markings on the inside showing the vein and brain imprint on the interior of the skull; the SC skull has these!

There are SO MANY anomalies with both the shape, configuration, and bone structure of the SC skull (if any of you had bothered to read the primary material!) that you would realize it's not head binding, and it's not any known human disease process. The child lived long enough to wear down molars, which puts it's age as at least a teenager....

Lloyd Pye didn't know much about the original story of the skull because he wasn't the original owner. It was reportedly found by a teenage girl in Mexico who kept it for years and upon her death was given to another family who realized it's significance but only years later was it given to Lloyd Pye; he was the third owner and of course didn't have much information about it's provenance.. and comparing it to the crystal skulls????? Those are carvings! The SC skull is a real bone skull, that has never been contested. Just the density and strength of the bone itself shows that it is completely foreign to any known earth creature, and again, an actual reading of the source material at the SC skull site will show you that.

Or, you can continue to talk about 'visions', and complain that Lloyd is a fraud... o_0 Do you realize it costs a small fortune to do DNA testing? Do you realize he took that skull to many pediatricians and neurologists and most refused to even look at it before making a 'diagnosis'? That should tell you the open mindedness of our medical 'experts'.

And Lloyd Pye died of prostate cancer, not poisoning. I don't know where you got that idea from, although the U.S. government certainly has ventured far into making cancer weaponized.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Except DNA testing confirmed the two had no relation so you are wrong.

DNA testing shows the person was born with a malformed skull most likely.

The whole post is sheer lunacy.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
They did the DNA testing. They got results that showed no alien connection. He then hired a private "geneticist" with no background in genetics and got the results he wanted. The same geneticist that said they had genetic proof of Bigfoot .. and when a real company ran the tests it was proven to be regular animals.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Except DNA testing confirmed the two had no relation so you are wrong.

DNA testing shows the person was born with a malformed skull most likely.

The whole post is sheer lunacy.
Sounds like you had your mind made up before you tried to read the op. I suggest you go back and read it again. Do you get some kind of mental points for stating an opinion that someone is wrong? I will admit i am a lunatic and my op seems like lunacy but i stated in the op that i felt the two in my vision were step brother and sister but maybe half. As for the dna testing you may want to show me some proof that any test showed or confirmed a genitic problems that caused this or just as you say mal formed. There are a few post in this thread that do a good job of bringing everyone up to speed on what is going on with testing and results.

I am constantly trying to pinpoint the source of my vision and stated in the op i was making no claim that my vision and the skull were the same but had much likeness. I have started to think that my vision comes from more than 2000 yrs ago and involves a 12yo and his step/half sister. The part i find most simular is how in my vision the boy has one apperance but is masked by a human shell. They ended up in a cave together and they went into a trance of sorts to another world or place possibly a world inside ours or outside ours. I'm not sure but the first thing he done when he got to the other place was stop ina shop asking for something and paid with gold and the shop owner inquired about where they were from and after a moment of silence he grinned and said oh i know and your secret is safe. Now that part sounds like a harry poter movie but it is not.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

They did the DNA testing. They got results that showed no alien connection. He then hired a private "geneticist" with no background in genetics and got the results he wanted. The same geneticist that said they had genetic proof of Bigfoot .. and when a real company ran the tests it was proven to be regular animals.
You say he hired a geneticist with no back ground in genetics then call me a lunatic.
There is a sound a rock makes when thrown into a deep hole of water.
edit on 18-6-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

@Who do you think the Star Child skull was?

Terrestrial non humans with similar genetic traits.

good question

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13 I will even say that the child was buried so when they came for him they would not be able to see the light that his body put off even after death. Thereby giving him a chance to not be found and then some day reincarnate. In other words they see much more light than we do.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

there's no evidence the starchild skull is anything other than a deformed child's skull.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Antigod

lol ok let's just say their is no definitive evidence either way. You should read the thread and visit the links because there is much pointing more toward the skies rather than deformity.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Very interesting concept deadeyedick. At times it is considered if there exist a connection between terrestrials and extraterrestrials. It would possibly relay more data if some well known agency shared their information of the subject. But its always the silent or non response answers that reveal much that is postulated... It think some here know what that skull is or what kind its associated with but outright sharing the data may cause some unthought-of issues within the public mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

As I said, DNA testing was done, they are not related. Your vision is not magical or spiritual, it has no meaning, that's why it's wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

You say he hired a geneticist with no back ground in genetics then call me a lunatic.
There is a sound a rock makes when thrown into a deep hole of water.

Melba Ketchum .. a veterinarian. A known hoaxer and scammer.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Antigod

lol ok let's just say their is no definitive evidence either way. You should read the thread and visit the links because there is much pointing more toward the skies rather than deformity.

Ummm no. Maternal DNA is 100% proven to be human through mtDNA.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join