It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FATIMA Connected Prophecies .................... and other Fatima based observations.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Fatima interpretation is this. The LIGHT that you see lighting up the sky at night is modern pulse tech that NOW is able to track and destroy Watcher tech probes disguised as meteorites. The destruction of these probes creates a blinding blue flash all across the horizon.
The scriptures found in Daniel is explicit when it states that men will run to and fro in the earth and knowledge will be increased. Many misinterpret this scripture to mean spiritual knowledge will increase. They are incorrect. The Devils knowledge of things good and evil (science/black & white magic) are increased by this type of activity of going forward and backward through TIME.
Be forewarned that JESUS CHRIST will visit upon mankind his indignation and snatch away his church BEFORE they reach the ability to totally pervert the world.
This is my FATHERS world.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantomfire707

you know all that elaborations of innocent/guilty popes are based on presumptions and interpretations, are they not?

I agree the Chastisement is rather close. But the humankind will be given a chance before that. Long enough for everyone who wants to be saved, to be saved. I mean, physically.

IMO we are far away from the End Times, that not even the angels know when they happen. Today we fight for the physical survival of humanity that may easily be destroyed in a number of ways, not the least in a nuclear war. Whether Russia will be the guilty one, I don't know. It could be Pakistan and Syria instead.

What more to add? By leaking Lucia's diary, th e responsible personals admit the existence of a Neues Europa style 3rd secret. Perhaps more. I doubt they leaked everything they know. The most secret secret is still a secret, for the sheeple who choose to believe every purposely leaked word as if "coming from God".

I elaborate that in other threads, more than enough.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Furthermore, I think the last centuries' prophecy suffered greatly by changed wording and stealing entire important paragraphs, images, and facts. How could one steal the "oceans turning into steam" from Fatima, and still pretend the released version is anywhere close to the truth? Even in case it is a tiny part of the truth?

Aiello is not an exception. There are at least two verses posted online on the same paragraphs. I think I quoted that years ago in this forum? I don't have the time to go thru all that again and in the same depth of research.

If we cannot be sure for the basis we are standing on, how could we be sure for its correct interpretation? I accept Fatima and the other apparitions as authentic. I doubt their public messages are transmitted correctly. 3rd Fatima proves that doubt. The wordings of top Catholic leaders including now saint John Paul II in Fulda prove that. The controversy between hi clerics is laughable if not tragic.

If so, we could only guess based on some very general and basic framework, basic facts in the world that already happened (such as the existence of nuclear weapons etc), and their logical consideration, what is indeed given as prophecy, and what could be stolen by those in position. It is no surprise all prophecy failed until now in terms of dates, because it failed already in the time of its delivery in public (it was incorrect or partial at best). Thus, the illuminated night was speculated to happen before WW2. Let alone La Salette that has volumes of interpretation fit for every taste. We cannot base our future on such kind of leaks that have for a purpose the opposite of what we would expect of a short-term prophecy (to be made a BIG difference with the Bible prophecy that concerns the End times whenever they are). If we base our personal decisions on That kind of stuff, we will end up in the chastisement and will never find the way out of it. Perhaps that is the very purpose of creating the prophetic mess in first place.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
In that way, I'd like to see Fatima full edition released asap, with all images, elements and facts inside. Even those that were never hinted at and that are the real secret. It is not a secret nuclear war is possible. It is no secret asteroid impact or super volcano are possibilities although rare on earth. All that the science discusses, the conspiracy sites discuss it, and let me say much better in details no prophecy reached to. Are those the secrets kept so jealously by top vatican insiders? Let me doubt a big deal. They keep secret something really secret. Up until now, in the last few years.

My purpose is not to make this thread as one of the threads started by me. I will stop at that point leaving the option to the understanding reader to reason and may be to see other threads in that same forum.

Why I make effort to write here at all, is because of the new revelations made by top private catholic sites, such as Fr Amorth interview and Lucia's diary. Those two, or taken individually, come to tell us the Fatima status quo is desperately outdated. Even for fundamental catholics who believe every word said is authentic. They should re-read critically the whole story again.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Here are the links I was taking about:

1. Fr Amorth's interview
spiritdaily.com...

In that interview the exorcist Fr Amorth said, Russia was NOT consecrated. Pope St John Paul II was under immense pressure by unnamed politicians up until the last moment not to mention Russia by name. According to Fr Amorth, he himself was the organizer of 1984 consecration ceremony. So perhaps he knows.

Or ... OL never asked for Russia to be consecrated, but something else? We don't know facts. We can't make elaborated interpretations without knowing plain text of Our Lay's direct wordings. And we see such texts were persistently silenced, or changed, or shortened at best. It is a shame!

I don't know when Fr Amorth speaks sincerely as seen in the interview, whether he himself was told the real secret. Or just part of it, the convenient part of consecration of Russia. What is the secret part that was never mentioned by anyone official until now?

Another exorhist of Vatican, mgr Balducci, pubished "Neues Europa" text of alleged 3rd secret of Fatima in the Vatican official newspaper Osservatore Romano in 1978, in the period of interregnum between the death of John Paul 1 and the election of John Paul 2. He left the door open by saying he didn't know whether that is the 3rd secret, only reposted it from Neues Europa magazine as information. (mgr Balducci is widely known for his later interviews about alien life).

For reference to first-time readers, the so called 3rd secret of Fatima should appear as a missing text at the end of the so called 2nd secret. There is a missing text at the end, and the Fatima researchers know that well. It is not a vision, it is a text message with particular place in the already known part.

Another mass delusion is, the assumption that today's known secrets were somehow "known by the crowds" gathered on Oct 13, 1917 for the Sun miracle. Movies make that speculation too. No, the crowds didn't know a word at that time. The world didn't know a word of that prophecy in the period 1917-1941. The first release was made only after 1941, only after WW2 was already started.

We have to acknowledge, today's officials are different from those who dealt with the secrets in 1941 and in 1960. (the 3rd secret should have been released by 1960 according to Lucia/OL). The facts we have current leaks speak of that. Perhaps more will follow.

2. Sister Lucia's newly published part of diary

www.ncregister.com...
Sister Lucia allegedly talks of what should be a part of the "3rd secret" with pretty apocalyptic picture of planetary upheavals, but not as apocalyptic as presented in Neues Europa. It is somewhat softened, and without a word of satan among church's ranks.
What is the source of that new leak? As that popular catholic site puts it, spiritdaily.com...

"unpublished diary alluded to by her fellow sisters in an official publication of the Carmel of Coimbra."
Understand, direct Vatican permission for that info to be ever leaked in print and/or online. Here is a part of the text, as appears in above sources:

The sea, rivers and clouds leave their bounds, they overflow, flood and drag with them into a whirlpool, houses and people in a number unable to be counted

As I said in previous posts, both stories do not contain anything really "secret". We already know all that, and much more, for too long. Whatis it we still don't know? It is a bit late to say, hei you don't have the right to comment, the officials have it alone. Hei, whatever the officials say, is right before any reasoning.

Dear friends, we simply don't have the luxury of time today. Even if those who lived in 1960 thought they had it in the height of the cold war and pointed thermonuclear missiles. Today it is "now or never". We either get to the promised land, or we lose it for generations together with the Church established by Jesus Christ. No not waiting in caves before Armageddon and Second Coming. Since Nobody knows that, not even Lucia, nor Our Lady, much less you and me, or a Vatican official.

Let get on the table the things we know of and see how to deal with the real world, so much changed by now. It depends on that the Church's survival in the coming centuries. If that is not enough for a devote catholic, I really don't know what it is. To wait for death and hope for a sooner End times...OMG. People did it already for 1900+ years. Everyone will die, but surely you don't want to see all efforts for 1900 years generations and countless martyrs ruined, only because the last appointed generation to take decision were weak enough to not take decision for life. Good job of satan isn't it. He doesn't need to do much only sit and wait. God wants to preserve life, and He never said a dating for His Second Coming, just the opposite.

Well I think the minutes for editing that post expired. God bless!
edit on 31-8-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well I have to make one more post because the above can't be edited anymore.

After the Year 2000's official release of vision of Lucia, unofficially the notion among fundamental catholic groupings were that...
"The Church should be martyred following the steps of Christ on Golgotha."

That notion is wrong. First of all, even if we talk of 100% true vision, still it speaks of a limited number of people, mostly clergy and some lay faithful, who are martyred on a mountain near a ruined city (Rome). It doesn't speak of all the church. It doesn't speak of all the world. The interpretation given by cardinal Ratzinger it were the communist an other persecutions, don't really reflect the vision itself that speaks of A CITY. Actually it doesn't "speak" at all because it is a vision, a picture shown to Lucia, and not a text dictated by Our Lady!

So we go back to the previous posts that the 3rd secret is different from that vision. If the 3rd secret speaks of millions to die from one moment to the other (St John Paul 2 in Fulda infront of the German bishops' conference), then surely God will provide His people (at the same time or shortly before it) with Escape way so not all of His people will perish. Ref. Noah's ark, and 2 letter of Peter who speaks of flood of fire. Compared to fire from heaven (Neues Europa, Akita and some newer apparitions). 2 Peter is important because it defines conditions DIFFERENT from those at the Second Coming.

In 2 Peter we (the remaining God's people at that time) are taken on clouds to New Earth, while the old earth the planet earth is burned and everything upon it. Pls refer to exact quotes I am tired of doing that again and again.

In contrast, at the Second Coming JESUS comes ON PLANET EARTH and makes Judgment and establishes God's kingdom.

The idea 2 Peter is at the end of the Apocalypse, seems satisfying to most of current catholic End times researchers (that are not that many anyway). I don't accept that explanation as convincing enough.

Whatever it is. I don't know if Fatima Chastisement is equal to 2 Peter or Not. It might be a completely different event not spoken of in the Bible. Let again say that Fatima is NOT BIBLICAL PROPHECY and could be taken only as contemporary help of God that doesn't substitute or negate or change the prophecy in the Bible. Indeed, we don't know if the Bible prophecy will be fulfilled in 200 or 200,000 years!

The point I am making is, the people must use the opportunity not only to save their physical lives (and those of their loved ones) but also to save Christ's Church and all efforts of so many martyrs and holy men and women for so many centuries! We are obliged to do that!

To say we have to wait the Church to be martyred and destroyed and we all to die and not to have anyone to continue, because "Second coming" is coming "soon", cannot be justified and cannot be any farther from the Gospel of Life. Jesus never set dates for the Biblical end times.

Let also remember the Church survived the persecutions of Rome and was not totally killed and erased even then. Why should it be now? It is a wrong belief, carried by people who find it personally suitable for various reasons. I don't find it suitable, neither personally nor applied for all those young kids who according to those preachers should die too. Because someone said something. That someone is not God. Not even Virgin Mary.

Let save what still can be saved, as Padre Pio once said.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Tell your Dad to get off his butt and do something useful for once. I mean,, really..

originally posted by: Yule C Mann
The Fatima interpretation is this. The LIGHT that you see lighting up the sky at night is modern pulse tech that NOW is able to track and destroy Watcher tech probes disguised as meteorites. The destruction of these probes creates a blinding blue flash all across the horizon.
The scriptures found in Daniel is explicit when it states that men will run to and fro in the earth and knowledge will be increased. Many misinterpret this scripture to mean spiritual knowledge will increase. They are incorrect. The Devils knowledge of things good and evil (science/black & white magic) are increased by this type of activity of going forward and backward through TIME.
Be forewarned that JESUS CHRIST will visit upon mankind his indignation and snatch away his church BEFORE they reach the ability to totally pervert the world.
This is my FATHERS world.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
And what of the below? Anybody care to chime in? Is it verifiable?

The October 1981 issue of the German magazine Stimme des Glaubens reported on a discussion that Pope John Paul II had with a select group of German Catholics, in November of 1980. The following is a verbatim report of the discussion:1

Text of the Published Report

The Holy Father was asked, "What about the Third Secret of Fatima? Should it not have already been published by 1960?"

Pope John Paul II replied: "Given the seriousness of the contents, my predecessors in the Petrine office diplomatically preferred to postpone publication so as not to encourage the world power of Communism to make certain moves.

"On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired."

The Pope continued: "Many wish to know simply from curiosity and a taste for the sensational, but they forget that knowledge also implies responsibility. They only seek the satisfaction of their curiosity, and that is dangerous if at the same time they are not disposed to do something, and if they are convinced that it is impossible to do anything against evil."

At this point the Pope grasped a Rosary and said: "Here is the remedy against this evil. Pray, pray, and ask for nothing more. Leave everything else to the Mother of God."

The Holy Father was then asked: "What is going to happen to the Church?"

He answered: "We must prepare ourselves to suffer great trials before long, such as will demand of us a disposition to give up even life, and a total dedication to Christ and for Christ … With your and my prayer it is possible to mitigate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it, because only thus can the Church be effectively renewed. How many times has the renewal of the Church sprung from blood! This time, too, it will not be otherwise. We must be strong and prepared, and trust in Christ and His Mother, and be very, very assiduous in praying the Rosary."
edit on 31-8-2014 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Yes thank you for posting it, I posted it sometime ago in another thread. I also wonder where are the catholics to discuss these important words.

"if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired."

Although JP2 said it conditionally, it is clear the Church's hi level knows that kind of message, perhaps not only one (not only from Fatima but from other, less "christian an church-connected sources" such as Annunaki story etc). And it refuses to release it to the world. In fact by its refusal to release it the church already release it. As the very words of JP2. The announcement of Neues Europa text in Osservatore Romano is another release, itself "leaked " document to the German magazine Neues Europa. Le Monde reprinting the text added that similar message was delivered to Kennedy and Khrushchev.

And above all, what is the escape way for the survivors. Is it for example, extraterrestrial intervention to save them. Why the Churches are mum on that, except for recent interviews of some Catholic prelates. Why the devote but often uneducated crowds are left to believe interpretations of "great deception" and "end of world", sometime spread by quite popular websites and "new apparitions" without almost anyone to deny those rumors.

I respect the intention of OP to have a Fatima centered topic and will not continue discussion here, other than mentioning those questions directly involving any cataclysmic prophecy, be it Fatima or another. It is sad they are not properly discussed. I got volumes of nonsense in the threads started by me, by people who intentionally tried everything possible to divert, ruin the threads etc. I wonder all those people who refuse reasonable discussion in that spare time, of freedom and democracy, what will they do tomorrow when the events are upon us.

Let those who know more of Fatima, speak. I've already said more than enough here.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
. . .
I am happy to stay completely out of here, but the pressure is unwelcome, and I briefly react to the pressure.

One Pope pretends (probably) that I am Petrus Romanus in attempt to convince me to go into exile, in order for him to avoid embarrassment.

I have severe concentration problems, I have toothache problems and flesh problems that need to be looked into in the near future. Leaving this country is absurd at this time when the prophecies are not even showing definite signs of breaking-out. I have social phobia problems, and I have had dreams that if accepted fully as prophetic are major obstacles to giving in to their pressure to leave here. Also I have a friend with cancer that has no other friends that I would not want to abandon for the sake of old men that I do not really know. Of course the list of obstacles is longer.

Here comes my prophecy as Petrus Romanus in reaction to their pressure....

(if it does not come true, they need to stop imagining that I am the final Petrus Romanus...apparently they accept the petrus romanus prophecy, perhaps it is mentioned in the Third Secret of Fatima).

As Sister Elena Aiello revealed: the time of delay for divine punishment is over with the arrival of the last Pope (...the one that passes the tests...)

Sister Aiello: "A great revolution develops and the streets will be reddened with blood. The Pope will suffer greatly and all this suffering will be for him as an agony that will shorten his earthly pilgrimage. His successor will guide the ship in the storm. But it(the arrival of the successor, the arrival of the last Pope) will not delay the punishment of the wicked. That day will be scary in a manner most terrible: the earth/land will tremble and shake all of humanity." )

Petrus Romanus prophecy:

Next week,
Before the Synod begins,
the politician Dmitry Medvedev, the Prime Minister of Russia, will take decisive action that will lead to elections in Russia.

At the end of the election cycle: the winner of these elections will be someone other than Putin. The winner will be shocking, It will be a future Hitler that will dominate the world. It will be believed in Russia that his rise to power came directly from the hand of God.

Time frame for the clear start of this prophecy to be fulfilled, by the hand of Medvedev:
September 28, 2014 to October 3, 2014

If it comes true, it may cause a severe disruption within the Catholic world regarding claims of Popes and future popes.

if the prophecy is failed, (particularly if Pope Benedict continues to use me as a condition afterwards): I fully grant the petrus romanus authority to Pope Francis whether or not he is accepted to be anti or the true Pope.

My spiritual journey will continue, but it will not be rapid as others wish.

There is also the aspect of Kosovo and Rwanda being a key for me, if these two regions of the earth are not mentioned in the Third Secret, I would not be able to accept that I am the one that passes the tests. I ask what test, I have not passed any test.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There was no big move by Medvedev during the submission of the budget, my "prophecy" failed. You may reject me as you please.

I have begun to offer major and repeated acts of repentance for that failure starting today October 1 through to October 31, and even more so, I offer my Christian actions of this month for a greater cause, in particular for the Church and for Pope Francis. By Friday I will reveal more because the repentance is necessary to be made public, regardless of any possible scorn, since the failures directed against the Church are also public.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
For the dream of a unified Church established by the power of God through the conversion of all the nations, I will go to an Anglican mass, A Serbian Orthodox mass, a Lutheran Mass, A Baptist Mass, to a mass at a Coptic Church where I will stand out because of my white skin, and of course shall go to Catholic masses.
Most of these Church's I picked out only have mass on Sunday, some on Saturday as well, and one on Wednesday. For the Unity of the Church I had intended to go to 5 different masses per each full week in this month, but they don't have mass every day of the week.

Earlier this evening I had felt greatly discouraged. It seemed I was told that I am buying my way into heaven with my plan. With that apparent response I wished to abandon these plans for October altogether, and I didn't feel like offering up a cold shower penance shortly afterwards as originally intended. But I compelled myself to do the cold shower penance any way, despite the discouragement and possible scoffers. And while the freezing cold water was pouring down upon the side of my body, the thought came to mind, that I must do these things not for Pope Francis nor for Benedict XVI, but instead to do such things for God.

For God I will offer a cold shower penance every day between October 1 and October 31, in reparation for the sins I have committed and for the salvation of other sinners. If I miss a day, the next day I will do the act of penance twice separated by at least 3 hours.

In the name of serving God through helping others (which is most important),
I have handed out 40 dollars to each of three different people already this month, as it is the third day. I give the money to people that appear to be suffering in one way or other, particularly looking for those that appear to be suffering financially. Today it was someone that appeared homeless...he was wearing an old, old winter jacket, yet the weather was fairly warm. I will give 40 dollars to a different person each day this month, from October 1 to October 31. If I miss a day, the next day I will give 80 dollars to one person or 40 dollars to two people. Encountering the poor or those in need and helping in one way or another is indeed an essential aspect of Christian living, that all Christians are encouraged and commanded to do, in varying degrees.

I certainly do not reject the worth of sacrifices and penances but I do claim that penances and sacrifices are rendered virtually meaningless when not accompanied by the higher priorities of God. As Jesus said it is necessary to cleanse the inside of the cup first, instead of washing the outside of the cup while fully neglecting the inside.

Also, this month I intend to make it a top priority to overcome the sins of the tongue. Even though success cannot be promised.
edit on 3-10-2014 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If any of those come true, it's because they were already planned at the time the "prophecy" was revealed, because Roman Catholicism is one of their major control tools.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Prophecy of the Synod?

"The flagship commander - the Roman Pontiff [the Pope]- seeing the enemy's fury and his auxiliary ships very grave predicament, summons his captains to a conference (Synod?). However, as they discuss their strategy, a furious storm breaks out and they must return to their ships (Synod adjourned?). When the storm abates, the Pope again summons his captains as the flagship keeps on its course. But the storm rages again. " - John Bosco (19th century)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantomfire707

Please, stop hurting yourself. Nobody can predict the future.

Medvedev is PM because of Putin. I don't see the reason why Putin-faithful parliament should choose someone else. Also, Putin is nowhere near to resign in Yeltsin's mode.
edit on 15-10-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The recent rhetoric exchange between Washington and Moscow (presidents, defense ministers) marks a new significant downturn in bilateral relations. Does it mean the prophecy gets near?

I don't press you to respond in anyway. In fact I am not so frequent poster in your threads, however I enjoy your posts.
edit on 17-10-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hi 2012newstart, I like you, I would indeed perform for you....some of the time,

But people in Rome are causing problems for me and seeking to manipulate my situation for their own selfish purposes...it has some thing to do with problems created by prophecies, certain claims made(they could demand a lie detector test), and self fulfilling situations. I think these problematic prophecies are inconsistent with the timing revealed in the La Salette secrets, which places a question mark over the whole thing. It is better if I am very quite and do not post to avoid their displeasure. On the other hand, if they insist on unreasonable solutions, I can insist on other solutions indicated by the global occurrences that are either very strange coincidences or true signs. For instance, I might be able to insist that God requests through the signs that Pope Francis hold off on using his authority to make big, big changes until any time after June 2018.
edit on 21-10-2014 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantomfire707

But people in Rome are causing problems for me and seeking to manipulate my situation for their own selfish purposes...it has some thing to do with problems created by prophecies, certain claims made(they could demand a lie detector test), and self fulfilling situations. I t

I am sorry to hear you have such problems. In the time of questions everywhere, in the media, and unsatisfactory answers by Rome. I think the faithful who believe in Fatima should be louder (and you are one of them). Why not to ask more of Lucia-2. Or why the 1 and 2 secrets are released not in 1939 when WW2 started, but only in 1941 or later, when Nazi Germany attacked USSR. How could we be sure this is it, when we know for certain part 3 should be inserted in elongated part 2. Or do we know anything for certain anymore? I develop that in other Fatima threads of this forum.

edit on 23-10-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Fatima's "prophecies" don't come from God. Marian apparitions are controlled by the Catholic church, which is one of the major branches of the control system. If any of it come true, it's simply because they are revealing their plans before time to maintain control of those who think this actually is the Mary of the Bible.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I believe they come from God. However they are grossly changed and hidden. The silence of those in the know, today already in 21st century, is scandalous. The full secret ought to be released back in 1960. The withdrawal of truth, of the real words of Our Lady said in 1917, can lead only to a gross misinterpretation and orchestrated self-fulfilling ends. For those faithful who buy it, to lead them to something like "martyrdom" or a new holocaust, call it whatever. Because they are not prepared and will not be prepared following the current trend, for what is next to come, for the exit way. Perhaps exactly that exit way is recorded in the 3rd secret and other secrets of other real apparitions.

In the time when we see what happens in the news, for ex. in the Baltic sea/states, it is unforgivable to stay idle and to say "God will save us because we are better and do not sin as the rest of men". (isn't it a modern verse of the prayer of the pharisee). Our Lady has already spoken, She is sent by God. God is not obliged to speak individually to each one, at the time when He already sent countless messengers. Not only in Fatima but also in Akita, Kibeho, and other approved apparitions. And please make difference between a big apparition in 3D figure of Our Lady that can be touched, plus Sun miracle, and some lengthy locutions that many others pretend to receive. It is nowhere to be compared. And it differs to extend to be said opposite things in some of those locutions, pretending for the name of God, saints, Virgin Mary. I am not the one who will discern for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join