It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
"Clean up on isle 11".......

Too soon. (Not that that wasn't the first thought in my head when I read it as well.)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
To me, someone who runs around shooting people in a busy sector then killing themselves are no different to a suicide bomber,

So what is the common denominator between American citizens and the people of the middle east ?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah, if you sped that up and they really were not running, that would show exactly how desensitized children are these days. Like life and death is all a video game or something.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
So what is the common denominator between American citizens and the people of the middle east ?

Place of birth.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

common ? It's corruption

link   

key word there was "common"

link   

edit on 8-6-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: nevermind

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

This video has at least one image from a shooting at a Kernersville, NC Walmart that happened in 2012...

Someone is VERY desperate for YT views here.

Source:

edit on 8-6-2014 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

ah, sorry i got it wrong

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

why? that was a good post!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

it happens!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well this is an interesting shooter du jour, and a WalMart of all places. Is nothing safe/sacred anymore?

We just had a shooting last week or so in Seattle!

Tone it down, crazy gun people, this is not Somalia or Ukraine

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

why? that was a good post!

Studying the frame in the yt vid...it just looks like they don't notice what's going on. It's a weird juxtaposition for sure. But they probably have no idea what's going on (which is very different from being desensitized)...and it'll take a few seconds for someone to process weird happenings like a shooting.

But it's too hard to tell what's going on for me to interject (as in the previous post.)

Edit: Okay, actually saw the surveillance footage instead of the still shots. Quite clear they didn't notice him pull out the weapon, but they took off as soon as he fired.

Another edit: Ah crap it wasn't even the right vid, as it was dated from 2012. I'll just leave it to the experts and follow quietly on the sidelines.

edit on 8-6-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Well... what you say, and said, makes tons of sense to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

That video is dated october 29th 2012..at least on the still frame of the shooter. hmm
edit on 8-6-2014 by ImpossibilityOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Vegas here. Much further West though but only about 15 minutes away. Had no idea this was going on till a relative from thousands of miles away sent a text hoping I wasn't shopping at Walmart today. may reply was why? This can happen anywhere. I can tell you, though, that there isn't a lot of police corruption or shootings in the news here. Of course there are some, but there isn't that Vibe that you get from other places like New York or LA or Albuquerque that the police have gone rogue or are out of control.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Why what difference would it make if you have a ccw ? I don't think I have ever read of a hero citizen with a ccw taking down a deranged lunitics in a gun fight .. Think I would of heard one story out the hundreds of stories I have heard of a mass shooting in a public place where some hero with a ccw saves the day . I suspect the ccw thinks they will be a rambo just end up cower in the corner . But what ever

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Looks like there may be a CCW hero involved here:

My guess is that the press will "forget" to mention this minor little detail...

One unconfirmed report is that the two exchanged gunfire with a citizen who was carrying a concealed weapon, and that one of the shooters was injured. Police confirm that at least one civilian at the Walmart was shot and killed.

www.mediaite.com...

edit on 8-6-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
another day in American paradise eh....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Looks like there may be a CCW hero involved here:

One unconfirmed report is that the two exchanged gunfire with a citizen who was carrying a concealed weapon, and that one of the shooters was injured. Police confirm that at least one civilian at the Walmart was shot and killed.

www.mediaite.com...

That would be unlikely unless he or she was the one killed because otherwise he or she just let them wander to the back of the store to kill themselves.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join