It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox
Check out the date from the "surveillance video" in the Youtube video you posted. It reads 10/29/2014. There's an example of what causes people to not believe everything the news media wants us to believe. Here's a screen capture. Anyone have an explanation for that?

And the fake muzzle flash is a nice touch also.

edit on 8-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: fake muzzle flash

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdo13
another day in American paradise eh....

I figured their would be a post like this, why aren't you pointing out the Karachi attack from earlier today where 10 people have been killed to this point?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just more proof that this country really needs gun control.

Sorry gun nuts, to many people are dying and getting hurt by "law abiding gun owners" we as a civilization have to do more than nothing. Nothing isn't working. is time to do something.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Check out the date from the "surveillance video" in the Youtube video you posted. It reads 10/29/2014. There's an

Actually it's easy to explain.
Someone, not an actual news source, took a clip that clearly shows it's from a past date for a shooting in a WalMart and used screen captures in trying to tell the story of today. Notice the video that the user posted is the same 3 pics looping over and over.

here is the original clip from the 2012 shooting.

www.youtube.com...

Also the muzzle flash is at least present in the video clip at 28 seconds.
edit on 8-6-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Check out the date from the "surveillance video" in the Youtube video you posted. It reads 10/29/2014. There's an example of what causes people to not believe everything the news media wants us to believe. Here's a screen capture. Anyone have an explanation for that?

All you posted was the reason people don't trust alternative news, any loser with a youtube account can post doctored phony garbage like that then come around to sites like ATS and post links to it.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Sorry gun nuts, to many people are dying and getting hurt by "law abiding gun owners" we as a civilization have to do more than nothing. Nothing isn't working. is time to do something.

You know what happened in Nazi Germany after they established your sweet gun control?

See ya at FEMA camps.
...(or maybe not, because we don't have them in the EU, ...yet)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So we take away all the guns.

Then what?

Like the criminals and crazies will obey the law?
Hell, most gun owners wouldn't obey the law.

So how are you going to take the guns away from criminals?
How are you going to remove guns from members of society, nuts or not?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I am sure the criminals will obey that law making it even easier for them to break the law.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
OK, I posted too quickly on that. It was the Youtube poster who deceived me.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
the pictures in this video confuse me. like some one has already said, there are people in the shot of the electronics dept and they don't look concerned. Also, the picture of the shelves seem to have been run into by a car (?) and the merch on the shelves are for valentines day. a reply to: Black_Fox

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
That would be unlikely unless he or she was the one killed because otherwise he or she just let them wander to the back of the store to kill themselves.

I believe it would be even MORE unlikely that the MSM will ever tell the truth about what is really going on...

It’s not known if the [possible] concealed carry citizen prevented further killings. Walmart allows legal carry – open or concealed – in its store. Looks like the deceased concealed carrier wounded one. They then retreated and offed themselves. The CC hero was there and prevented further bloodshed in the WalMart. www.thetruthaboutguns.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lokin
the pictures in this video confuse me. like some one has already said, there are people in the shot of the electronics dept and they don't look concerned. Also, the picture of the shelves seem to have been run into by a car (?) and the merch on the shelves are for valentines day. a reply to: Black_Fox

Because the video is from a 2012 shooting at a WalMart and someone used a screen capture of it for the shooting today.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is the beginning of the revolution
That's what they said to the cops
The fact that they went to walmart after shooting the cops fully armed and only killed one other person should tell us that their point was not mass killing, but attacking authority

Is this the beginning?
Its one thing when one person flips his lid and does something like this
I'd think its another when two or more sacrifice their lives to a cause
What is the cause?
Are there others?
Is this the first wave?

I'd think these questions would be much more valuable than what the meaning of mass is is

X

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

OK, I posted too quickly on that. It was the Youtube poster who deceived me.

It happens. I appreciate your attempt to keep the updated information flowing.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
"However, eyewitnesses said the attackers shouted "This is a revolution" as they entered Cici Pizza and shot the police officers."
~BBC

Is this "The Purge" we are about to see?
But really, a revolution would have to start with something more than killing 2 cops.
It either has to be a one big event or a series of small events.
Seeing multiple shootings within a short period of time makes me wonder.

ETA:
Still no push notification from any news agency on my iPhone...
Weird!

edit on 8-6-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: 3n19m470
They should have put up a No Guns Allowed sign. Walmart was just asking for this to happen if they didn't have a sign. How was the gunman supposed to know if there was no sign??

Why the need to put up a sign?

Who in their right mind would want to carry a gun whilst shopping?
I just can't get my head around this American thing of loving a gun. Why can't they do what most of us do and love a woman, ( or a man as the case maybe).

because someone else may have a gun and try and shoot you...so clearly you need to carry a gun everywhere you go so at least you can shoot back...(where is that rolls eyes icon when u need it)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Multiple shooters that get claimed as one is what usually gets the crowd going. If this comes out as just being one person then sure they will start. Well it will start anyway but this one seems like some people that just snapped

Yes so far we know nothing, maybe their home was just taken as "imminent domain".

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

sorry, I'm no longer accepting BS pro gun propaganda anymore, other countries with gun control laws don't have this problem.

I don't see pro gun people patrolling gang neighborhoods. it's not like y'all are making things safer.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Seems to be one per week now... maybe two.

People are fed up by the looks of it over there... anything to do with 'Unemployment' rates? People not getting benefits which means they can't buy food... etc

Or you think they play too many games and watch too much shoot-em -up movies?
edit on CDTSun, 08 Jun 2014 18:35:33 -05000000003006x133x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
the future is grim

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join