It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Carrying Rifles in Moncton Canada After Shooting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I saw this thread when it was one page old and honestly expected to see this guy dead by now,what on earth are the police doing any cop getting shot here would bring out the tactical response group and tracker dogs and result in either arrest or death pretty shortly thereafter.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There has been no shortage of responders .At one point there were two armored Brinks trucks full of tactical people inside brought in .It's a big area with lots of woods and houses .Plenty of trails as well . He grew up in the area and most likely knew it well .He may not even be there now . a reply to: khnum

(post by SuperSeeds removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
This guy is a pro.
Shooting at police while at the same time he remained calm to group shots like this...

Doesn't look like recent CQC drills but that doesn't exactly look amateur either. Nice catch. I kept thinking about the 5 vs him and I am like how did this guy shoot 5 and kill 3? The more details emerge the more it makes sense and it appears hes aiming for the head.

I think a lot of it was they just were not expecting something like this. Even though they had a drill last month for a college campus shooter. I guess they never have to deal with this kind of thing. Totally caught them off guard.

edit on 5-6-2014 by Pimpintology because: of fluoride!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

What did I just say? Are you even reading? Do you think the bullet you get shot with makes a difference? Go ahead and vote then, you are just part of the system. And the system is not designed to make good cops, it just isn't. Any meaningful change can ONLY come from outside the system. If you're wasting your time voting then its your system and yes you share the blame. Wake the **** up.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So, I just creeped his 34 friends on Facebook and I'm a bit creeped out now, and I don't get creeped out much.
I've got a mutual friend, but I've never seen this person before in my life, let alone accepted her as a friend on my personal FB account.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperSeeds

You do realize this guy also wounded innocents? That could of been you, a child or someone you care about? Why are you so against those who seek peace and security across thier nation? You like to tell people to wake up, that they are blind yet you compare them nazis like you lived thier rule. If they are so bad, I'd really hate to see what's worse, such is the case you hope for.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Dang, another shooting. This one is in Seattle.

Feel free to start a thread, I gotta run.

source

SEATTLE — At least four people were believed shot on the Seattle Pacific University campus Thursday afternoon, Seattle police said. The school was put in lockdown and at least one suspect was taken into custody, police added

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
RCMP New Brunswick
@RCMPNB
#RCMPNB #CODIAC is asking the public to turn on your exterior lights to assist police.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Does anyone else think it is dangerous for ATS to allow some of the posters cheer on a cop killer?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
There is a interview on the cbc as it happens show where they are talking with someone who tried warning one of the cops that the guy was about 10 feet behind him .He caught one in the neck and didn't make it .She told the cbc that it was about 4 hours before a ambulance showed up . I find that really strange . a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Area has to be secure before they can send in ambulance. In a situation like this the police are tasked with taking care of their own, since it's unsafe to call in paramedics who aren't armed and have no training to deal with such situations. Shooters will sometimes linger around a victim to shoot any responders, so they need to make sure he has been apprehended, killed/subdued, or left the area beforehand. I read that one of the victims was rushed to hospital in the back of a squad car by a fellow RCMP officer, so that officer made a judgement call since he or she knew there would be no paramedics coming any time soon.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
Does anyone else think it is dangerous for ATS to allow some of the posters cheer on a cop killer?

Probably yes... but it also helps the NSA/FBI/Homeland Security pick out those posters doesn't it. They don't always fabricate political enemies.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Its not about the bad apples in the barell its that the good apples refuse to rise to the top and dump out the bad ones.

We all know there are bad apples in every barell , we just expext more out of the ones who claim they are good apples,BUT when we NEVER see any good apples busting any bad apples we call the whole barrel rotten,so really it is a matter of the police self-policing not a matter of the public not wanting to trust the Police.

edit on 5-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Is Moncton Eastern Time or are the next one over?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Pimpintology
The RCMP are just trying to avoid an LAPD.
When they eventually get the poor guy cornered, they don't want to broadcast "burn em down" over the airwaves.
Like when the LAPD murdered Dorner.
Judge jury and executioner, and folks wonder why the kid flipped out.
Actually he just might have had a moment of extreme clarity.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfens

Moncton is Atlantic time. It is just past 9 pm there.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl
Not yet, they are definitely suppressing and taking peoples rights from them, bullying, Etc.
Even the Nazi party had it's humble beginning, look at what they became.
This just might be why the kid went off on those officers.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
You said...

So it's a case of "they're all the same", is it?

Substitute "cop" with "Jew", or "black"... I dare you. Would you find that acceptable?

See, two can play that game...

No two cannot play that game.
I was not aware the blacks or jews had to fill out an application to hang around and identify with one another.
Maybe religions, but they are just as bass ackwards as the judicial system.
I think ima go apply for blackness!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join