It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Carrying Rifles in Moncton Canada After Shooting

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kennit

When she first spotted the man, he was running while holding a firearm above his head “and yelling something about ‘Come get me cops,’” Wilson said.

I wonder if he is trying lure or setting a trap for more cops..... as he was saying,"Come get me cops." obviously he has bigger plans according to his backpack...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What really amazes me is the fact that this guy hasn't been caught yet.
How hard could this really be?
edit on 6/5/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
CTV News just described him as "extremely mobile".

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Do you forget the boston bombing manhunt a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Anyone else lose the Brodcastify feed? Is that normal?

link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

These "super cops" knew exactly what they were getting into.

link   
It appears to be a m-14 rifle.(.308 caliber) The size and shape of the 20 round box magazine gives it away. A .223/5.56mm 20 round mag is much smaller. Paired with a Mossberg 500 shotgun; if not a Remington 870.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Mine keeps stopping play

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
All this non sense demonizing RCMP officers is utter bs. Alot of officers in Canada don't even draw thier weapons throughout the entirety of thier career so it maybe the first time some of the poor souls who have passed away actually had to.
This guy is a psycho with a stick lodged firmly in his nether regions and should he give himself up he will still be given mercy (ya real f'n corrupt right?)
Goodluck RCMP!

How did he even manage to shoot that many and escape unscathed?
edit on 5-6-2014 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I must admit, this seems a bit weird. Ignoring the gun issue, I'm reasonably certain this asshole would have been brought in by now here in the UK. They don't mess around, to be honest.

Anyhow, I assume the Canadians are basically allowing him to 'tire himself out' before swooping. That's probably not a bad tactic if he's gone to ground. Sounds like this guy has had some form of break from reality.

Sad for all involved really.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

It's gone because of the ongoing pursuit.

Is there any other ways to listen in?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere
Agreed, it is a Mossberg shotgun. You can tell it's a Mossberg by the grooves on the pump action.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Good cops are a myth. There aren't good gang members and bad gang members, its just a bunch of gang members, hired thugs that are not there to serve or protect you, that's a fact. How can anyone still have any respect for their tyrranical authority, never mind having sympathy for these idiots that got exactly what they deserve? Do you people even know what a crime is? By definition a crime requires a victim, knowing that think about all the people in Canada and US sitting in a cage who NEVER EVEN COMMITTED A CRIME, cops are not innocent and therefore don't qualify for "victim" status, talk about justice, they are bad people.

"Eliminates incompetence, and those who break the laws."

WHY SHOULD YOU be upset that he took out some thugs hired by people who devote their lives to stealing your value, **** off with your mind control and open your eyes there is only one possible outcome for this system and those who blindly support it, those who don't see that are the ones being mind controlled. The injustices and abuses at the hand of governments and their enforcers are out of control and there is now way to effectively deal with it WITHIN THE SYSTEM, their illusion of legitimate authority is dying and not a moment too soon.

LOOK AT THE STATE OR OUR WORLD we absolutely are in immediate danger from these stupid crooks and their warmongering masters, THEY ARE NAZIS you don't surrender to Nazis, remember that everything they did they did under COLOUR OF LAW,

Alot of officers in Canada don't even draw thier weapons throughout the entirety of thier career so it maybe the first time some of the poor souls who have passed away actually had to.
apply that logic to a nazi, its not about how often they draw their weapon its about the system they support, a system designed not to benefit you but to control you, to oppress you and to steal from you.
edit on 5-6-2014 by SuperSeeds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navillus

originally posted by: raedar

Mine keeps stopping play

It was taken down by the site owner and I seriously doubt for the reason given.

Due to the severity of the ongoing man hunt for the shooter from last night and tactical operations information being given over the air the feed has been dropped until further notice.

The LEO's are only using cellphones. So the excuse is really bandwidth.
I am sure there are other sites will post if I find. Last update via scanner
he was spotted behind a gas station. They moved in and site owner
cut feed.

edit on 5-6-2014 by Pimpintology because: of fluoride!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperSeeds

So who do you call when in need of assistance?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

"Good Cops are a myth"

What absolutely nonsense. Get a grip. Don't let the handful of bad apples spoil the barrel.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: beautyofperil

A Nazi killer like Bourque I guess...

They have 0 obligation to protect or serve you and they don't hire anyone smart enough to question their methods. Good cops are indeed a myth. The day I see one doing something about the bad ones I might consider him for the title.

edit on 5-6-2014 by SuperSeeds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wow your a real credit to humanity. Your the one complaining, why don't you take on the task than o so fair hero?
edit on 5-6-2014 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Wow.

...and you've had experience's with every single cop in the entire world? Because that's the only way you can even remotely make that claim.

Hate to break this to ya... Actually, I don't.

There are all kinds of good cops out there. I've had dealing with them. There are, as well, bad cops. No one denies that. ...and it's up to us to deal with them. ...I've done that, too. Got the bastard fired.

Your over the top hyperbole does nothing to remedy the problem.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
For anyone that wants the watch.

atlantic.ctvnews.ca...

CTV is supposed to broadcast live until the suspect is caught and
or the stand off has ended.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join