It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isla Vista Crisis Actors EXPOSED!!! ”Is My Director Talking?”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
WOW, Is this a smoking gun of another False Flag episode being used for gun control ??!!!!

edit on 29-5-2014 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Nobody wants your gun they want your money.
Its not a false flag its fear mongering to sell more guns and ammo.
edit on 54531America/ChicagoThu, 29 May 2014 13:54:29 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

God help humanity.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Intriguing.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Definitely a move to take your guns away.

Guns...more important that life, money, happiness or sex. Guns. Stroke em if ya got em!
Your Cold, Dead Kids Can't Keep These Guns Out of my Warm Hands

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is going to be a gun issue? No outrage at public manipulation? Mind control isn't an issue?
I'm shocked!! (JK)

+10 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
geez....a guy told the girls "I'll be your director and tell you when we are ready for you"....happens all the time in the field with major media news crews. various directions were probably given..."louder"..."look this way"..."keep your head up"... "don't move around or sway"...etc.......

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace
WOW, Is this a smoking gun of another False Flag episode being used for gun control ??!!!!

A you tube video or what the video shows?

A girl whispering something (even if was something about a director) = smoking gun to a false flag?

Please explain

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
geez....a guy told the girls "I'll be your director and tell you when we are ready for you"....happens all the time in the field with major media news crews. various directions were probably given..."louder"..."look this way"..."keep your head up"... "don't move around or sway"...etc.......

Stop thinking like you have a brain and can use it.

I haven't had a chance to look into the incident due to some of the threads here like this.

Smoking Gun, Yes sure

Yes threads that put up a YouTube vids and call smoking gun and threads where opinions point to fake and false flags with nothing to support even the reason for those opinions other than a feeling they have and other conspiracies they believe in is smoking gun to me that something very foul is being done by those pushing such vague ideas and opinions without the ability to explain themselves.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
She doesn't say "Is my director talking".

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
LOL, that is where this belongs

+7 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

if you ACTUALLY believe your own OP - then congratulations - you are the reason the general pubic think " conspiracy theories " are the domain of idiots

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
She doesn't say "Is my director talking".

I thought that, but its really hard to make out so I wont bother with what was said but how if what is claimed to have been said points to a false flag or is a smoking gun.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

How? She didn't want to interrupt the news station anchor.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

While your explanation seems plausible, you are also making many assumptions yourself.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrWendal

While your explanation seems plausible, you are also making many assumptions yourself.

absolutely correct, and i'll stand by them...sometimes a rose is just a rose

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

That guy is freaking insane! LOL What the hell is he talking about? What are the two pictures he's comparing?

And what does Obama have to do with this? What a nut-job!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I love a good conspiracy, but many of the accusations of late are becoming ridiculous to the point of insanity.

Not everything that happens is a false flag...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Ok, I don't know what's going on with my typing fingers! That is not the video I wanted to post.
Promise, if I fnd it, it will be a better vid. Still searching. It had still photos of the crime scene, which showed in some pics, a mangle bike and in others, no bike. It showed the open drivers side of the car and the white air bag which curiously had no signs of blood on it. It showed different angles of the street, that din't seem to match at all.

I'm looking for it.

Ok here is the video that had some good pics.

edit on 29-5-2014 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join