It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isla Vista Crisis Actors EXPOSED!!! ”Is My Director Talking?”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1
When so much of the information we are given is propagandized, how can you not be cynical? I think it is wrong to insult those that question things. If you look at our words, you would see that we are not assuming anything. We just have a strong sense that things are not right. Would you insult a police detective for doing his job, because we essentially just doing the same thing.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Whatever is going on there, the lassie sure gets a big dunt from behind from the other girl.
It's a set piece alright, and the satellite link is amazing...no it's not a satellite link.
The TV people are certainly fecking about, why is anybody's guess, there's no need there. All the girl needs to do is reply to the reporter, there is no need for cues, except maybe, "don't reply so quickly"

Still, it's a quantum leap to gun control though.

I must have a look at some of the other video on youtube, the ones here are coming and going

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This video has more detailed pics and analysis.
Here is the link. www.youtube.com...

Could be that he did not die in his car, but I thought that they said he was.

edit on 29-5-2014 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fixitwcw

Wow..... what a tool. No wonder people think gun owners are crazy....
He couldn't just make his point about guns without bringing the dead into it?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I honestly can't see this being a False Flag, nor do these girls seem to be crisis actors.

I do believe that every political faction will milk whatever details they can to serve their agendas.

What troubles me, is how once again we see a young mass killer who was on multiple "anti-psychotic" drugs that I'm certain played a major part is deadening this young man's empathy and reasonable thought. Along with the drugs, our society's dreadful preoccupation with wealth, status, power, and sex coupled with bad and distant parenting molded this kid into the narcissistic, elitist, psychopath he became.

It is a tragedy. Not a False Flag.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee
When so much of the information we are given is propagandized, how can you not be cynical? I think it is wrong to insult those that question things. If you look at our words, you would see that we are not assuming anything. We just have a strong sense that things are not right. Would you insult a police detective for doing his job, because we essentially just doing the same thing.

I'm not insulting anyone. I respect the opinions of others. Without everyone's opinion, we would all be lost. That's not the case. Let's clear that up. Please, speak your mind. All I ask, is that "we all" think within the realm of reality.

What is the case, is being so obtuse (lack of understanding in this case) that it becomes a shield and I don't mean that disrespectfully. I know you are not assuming anything, I read your posts. I'm not accusing you or anyone of not asking questions and seeking out the truth. What I am saying however, is that sometimes a stick is just a stick...water is just water. In this case IMO, this kid was seriously screwed up. Of course that's my opinion and you all have yours. But like I stated earlier, every mass shooting, stabbing or casualty is not a false flag...please take this away when you read my post. It's just not. When there's a lie or propaganda being pushed, it'll be so far up everyone's arse that it will hurt. Kind of like a certain event that produced the Patriot Act. It will be so undeniable that something's not right....the story will stink like a barrel of rotting dead fish and we will all for the most part, smell it. I have a few examples in mind as I'm sure you do to. Those false flags are painted blood red for all to see.

Let me focus you here. I live in California, our gun laws used to be the toughest in the country until the Sandy Hook shooting. I'm all for gun rights. Hell, I honestly think everyone with sound mind should have one. Although I believe that, I also know and believe that there will forever be someone out there who uses whatever madness they have in their mind to take or attempt to take the lives of the innocent. But, false flags based on taking guns rights every time a mass shooting happens? No. That will never be a justification for taking our personal weapons that each and everyone of us should use as a means of defending our home and/or person(s). I've actually had the cops kick my door down, I've had many of my constitutional rights violated and all for nothing but a cop getting fired and countless amounts of money spent defending myself. I'm not the only who said this, the courts eventually sided with me. Can't go into what is was about because I would violate the T&C's of ATS...but I will say, the initial charge was/is legal in my state. Now I find myself trying to enforce a court order of return of property issued by the judge to the Los Angeles county sheriffs and they're trying to find every reason not too. Now, they're just not following court orders....so now I have to sue and spend more money on legal fees
I've already spent over $50,000.00 on legal fees without once ever going to trial. So being suspicious of law enforcement? Yes, be suspicious...please, I know I am! But again, every massacre and the like is just not a false flag...it's just not. I do likewise believe in intuition. As a matter of fact, it's my best friend. Sometimes though, we may be missing what's right in our face...THE TRUTH.

Humans snap, simply put. This kid snapped, simply put. That's my opinion. While I may disagree with the many opinions within this thread, I do respect their opinions and yours. Be cynical. But when the color is obviously blue...don't say it's white. Call it what it is and don't go mixing colors to make it what you want it to be. That color mixing may one day create a kaleidoscope of unidentifiable colors...that original blue included, then what? What color wheel will you use when you've mixed all the colors up to get the original color which was blue? Maybe not the best analogy, but that's all I'm saying and hopefully, you understand my point.

Thank you for a respectful conversation, I appreciate it.

ETA
The politicians aren't even smart enough to capture it all and put into a "all rules apply here" type of situation. I bet the politicians didn't see this one coming. But the cops on the other hand were warned were they not? That's what I heard anyway. If true, that's the saddest part of this whole thing because lives could have been spared.
edit on 5/29/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Edit to add

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You absolutely cannot be serious with this garbage OP man.

Same garbage reasoning was used during the Sandy Hook aftermath.

The fact that people like you believe this crap and spread it is astonishing to me.

There IS a conspiracy to disarm America. It's out in the open. The people who are doing this admit to it and tell us every day what their agenda is.

To accuse grieving families and victims of violence of being actors, to insinuate that people didn't lose their loved ones is where I walk away.

It was disgusting when you people did it to the families of Sandy Hook, and it is disgusting now.

Sorry I'm not going to be nice about it. This type of paranoia and accusatory BS is precisely that hurts the movement for 2nd Amendment rights.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
edit on pThu, 29 May 2014 19:02:01 -0500201429America/Chicago2014-05-29T19:02:01-05:0031vx5 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1

originally posted by: SunnyDee

I'm not insulting anyone. I respect the opinions of others. Without everyone's opinion, we would all be lost.

Sunny has pointed out picture anomalies, that is pretty apparent. The interview is certainly the pits but no, I don't think it is acting, but I do think there is media mischief going on, not necessarily for Obama but for their own agenda/continuum and the gun lobby is a cracker for them. It's a pity the OP here didn't make it a discussion as to what's actually going on rather than just going with the headline. The video below is a prime example of what media does, and IMO is totally relevant here, and it is presented by...other media, who in turn have their own agenda. Mods may have a different opinion, so I will post the link www.youtube.com...

Members here will need to decide what's up or down.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Nobody wants your gun they want your money.
Its not a false flag its fear mongering to sell more guns and ammo.

That would make sense because just look at how expensive ammo has gotten. They are rationing and limiting .22 ammo. I can't even find any at local stores because somebody buys all of it out, then sells it on the street for many times what they paid for it. Dirty stuff going down.

If this woman isn't a crisis actor then why did she refer to the director as "my director" instead of just saying "the director"? Need to find out a way to prove that many of the people on news are crisis actors and log their faces.

Didn't say she wasn't a actor. What I dispute is the intention of the gov't to take your guns away. They have no need to. They own you already. They know more about you than your family , they control what you learn ,hear, and think from school ,tv,radio and very soon the internet via net neutrality. Your ak47 is no match for a remote controlled device that can take you and your neighborhood out from miles away. So it makes no sense for gov't to take guns away when the Gun and Ammo lobbying industry is so powerful.

She could very well be an actor and could very well be fear mongering as well. However, the intent is most likely to simply cause panic and fear for the masses so they go an stuck pile in ammo. I wouldn't be surprised if the actors are hired by the gun and ammo lobbying industry themselves.

Simply follow the money, when there is talk for taking your guns away who benefits and what actually happens? The gun and ammo manufacture get record sales and no regulations are passed to take your guns away.

They aren't going to take your second amendment away not because they care about your rights, but because the Gun and Ammo lobbyist are to powerful and they pay to play.

Gov't usually doesn't regulate anything that hurts their top lobbyist. So the fear mongering is just a show to increase sales.Within the last decade it has been a very successful marketing scheme with no impact to the Gun and Ammo lobbying industries beside increasing their profits.
edit on 57531America/ChicagoThu, 29 May 2014 20:57:44 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

In the aftermath, perhaps it is.

The event itself, is not. That is among the accusations here.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: g146541

In the aftermath, perhaps it is.

The event itself, is not. That is among the accusations here.

Perhaps??
The clear cut proof is right in front of you, there is no perhaps...
You mention the event.
If people with an agenda are just sitting around waiting for an incident and start reporting immediately, it becomes the "event".
Look at all of the bad press on guns right up until better than half of the damage was shown to be sans guns.
This is the conspiracy, find an anti gunning girl and put her on TV to get her 15 minutes of fame.
Not very hard to do in a college town.
Imagine if someone listened to a police scanner for all drunk driving arrests and accidents, then sprang into action filming and interviewing everyone.
Very quick it would look like a car/ drunk driving epidemic, but this is not done.
Why??

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'm not going to reply to anyone within this thread in particular. But you know something? What has happened to the fact that we just accept the notion of insanity?

Why is this so incomprehensible when it comes to such matters? I don't really see a argument here. I just see the disparity.

Am I missing something? Am I without the wisdom that comes with recognizing someone who suffered some severe psychopathic issues? Am I at a lost of using my own universal wisdom in recognizing that this young man committed some real crimes? Really? Am I that blind?

Come on guys...this is real, it happened! There's no conspiracy here IMO. I've read your posts. Like I said, maybe I missed something. Maybe I'm the dunce this day. Seriously, without judgement one way or the other, maybe we are making this become more than it is. It's a murder people! This young man murdered people! He killed them. He stabbed them even! Where's the false flag in that? People are dead.

I hope I did, because, if I believe what I saw in this case....there's nothing left to attribute to such madness but psychopathic behavior. This kid flipped...slayed and killed. He stabbed women! Three of them if I'm correct.

I just don't get the false flag conspiracy in this story. It's just not there

PS
The National Spelling Bee sucked some serious arse!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I had to comment. Two finalist? Really?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm dead serious. It's obviously a misinformation campaign, in the background did you see the " hot dogs for sale" sign? Obviously a foul up in the prop department because they were corn dogs not hot dogs. Until the moment his fbi handler activates him with a mind controll code word and he then pours mustard all over the corn dogs. It's all part of mk ultra, you see the tv hypnotizes us during commercials to do the governmens bidding for them, usually a minor mission involving picking up fast food and returning to await further instructions.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
I'm not going to reply to anyone within this thread in particular. But you know something? What has happened to the fact that we just accept the notion of insanity?

Why is this so incomprehensible when it comes to such matters? I don't really see a argument here. I just see the disparity.

Am I missing something? Am I without the wisdom that comes with recognizing someone who suffered some severe psychopathic issues? Am I at a lost of using my own universal wisdom in recognizing that this young man committed some real crimes? Really? Am I that blind?

Come on guys...this is real, it happened! There's no conspiracy here IMO. I've read your posts. Like I said, maybe I missed something. Maybe I'm the dunce this day. Seriously, without judgement one way or the other, maybe we are making this become more than it is. It's a murder people! This young man murdered people! He killed them. He stabbed them even! Where's the false flag in tAhat? People are dead.

I hope I did, because, if I believe what I saw in this case....there's nothing left to attribute to such madness but psychopathic behavior. This kid flipped...slayed and killed. He stabbed women! Three of them if I'm correct.

I just don't get the false flag conspiracy in this story. It's just not there

PS
The National Spelling Bee sucked some serious arse!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I had to comment. Two finalist? Really?

What are you going on about here? 3 women were not stabbed. Get your story straight before you go off. Also stop creating things that aren't there. No one here has said that no murders occured or even that Rodgers was not the culprit. Only things pointed out in this thread are that 2 "witnesses" acted strange on camera and that there are anomolies in the crime scene photos.

You have helped keep this thread alive though, Ill give you that.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots
I'm not sure if it's a false flag or not but her testimony(black hair glasses girl) really sounds scripted.
Not to mention the lack of emotion.

edit on 30-5-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well said..all these people jumping out crying "It's fake" are just making gun owners look like paranoid idiots.
Have you seen the thread about the latest killer? people are calling that Father an actor..because he didn't look upset enough.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If CNN is really conducting interviews with "crisis actors" and off camera "directors" on the streets of a college town there is no way that could be kept secret. No way.

As I commented in another thread, anyone who believes this is actually happening could go to Isla Vista and blow the lid off this in short order and be the most famous blogger in America.

Instead the hoax advocates simply stay in their basements making ridiculous videos like this one which ironically all just recycle images and information from the supposedly unreliable mainstream media.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Nice portrayal of "hoax believers". I'm sure you think the CIA has no involvement with the major news networks because you live in fantasy land. Personally, I'd rather live in the basement than to be so daft as you.

edit on 30-5-2014 by cestrup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Very confusing to me, specially the first 3 victims... you just don't stab 3 people to dead in an instant ???
Now they are not sure a knife was used

Found this on wiki :

Initial reports indicated a knife was used, but there are now beliefs that a machete and a hammer may have been used during the apartment killings

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join