It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isla Vista Crisis Actors EXPOSED!!! ”Is My Director Talking?”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup
a reply to: captaintyinknots

South Bend isn't a small market.

Compared to what? Elkhart?

If the premise of this thread wasn't so ridiculous that would be the funniest thing said so far.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Elkhart is in the South Bend market. Making your comment a tad bit more ridiculous than mine apparently is.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Ok, I don't know what's going on with my typing fingers! That is not the video I wanted to post.
Promise, if I fnd it, it will be a better vid. Still searching. It had still photos of the crime scene, which showed in some pics, a mangle bike and in others, no bike. It showed the open drivers side of the car and the white air bag which curiously had no signs of blood on it. It showed different angles of the street, that din't seem to match at all.

I'm looking for it.

Ok here is the video that had some good pics.

Here's something else....

At 4:20 they show the airbag picture. There aren't any bullet holes in the car. and no blood on the seat either...

Three sheriff's deputies supposedly fired at him, one hitting him in the hip, but there's NO bullet holes visible in the car in any of the pics...

I've only looked at the video, so if anyone has additional pics that show bullet holes, please post them, but that makes ZERO sense.

Also, when the girl makes the director comment, her cohort nudges her like saying "Get back on script, what are you thinking?" If they're just being directed not to sway etc...by someone there, then there would be no need to nudge her like that...

If you have another explanation for that, please share it.

Jaden
edit on 30-5-2014 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Elkhart is in the South Bend market. Making your comment a tad bit more ridiculous than mine apparently is.

Oh, I stand corrected.

That brings the South Bend market up to what? 80th or 90th in the country?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

If you have another explanation for that, please share it.

This is the same as the Sandy Hook and Boston bombing conspiracy claims. Largely focused on minutiae about images culled from social media and the mainstream news media which is supposed to be in on the alleged cover up.

How about comprehensive explanations about how something like this could have been pulled off?

He was driving around and walking shooting at people in a relatively large area full of pedestrians on the street. How could it have not happened at all unless practically everyone in the town was in on the conspiracy? And if it did happen but was staged how in the world would that have worked to fool all the potential witnesses who were not in on the conspiracy? And even if it was successfully staged why would you need "crisis actors" witnesses when there were real witnesses? If it was a real shooting but somehow manipulated by a conspiracy why would you need "crisis actors" when there were real witnesses? And if you're adding CNN into the deception that's adding hundreds of more people (at least) to an already huge conspiracy that would have to somehow be kept quiet.
edit on 30-5-2014 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

They are 87th out of 210. So I stand by my claim of them not being small. Did you find anything about directors on street interviews/Q&As or are you too busy trying to make me look uncredible? How many years have you worked in media? More than me? How many TV commericials have you directed? How many TV reporters do you know? I do know what I'm talking about and instead of you trying to berate me, the civil and typical thing in a conversation is to acknowledge this. Not challenge it. There's how I know you have an agenda. You aren't interested in learning or discussing. You're here to go after conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

How many years have you worked in media?

I've done a lot of things in life including working in the media in several capacities.

How many TV commericials have you directed?

None. But I have been in a number as an actor. There was always a director if that's what you're asking. But I don't see how experience in making TV commercials is relevant to this discussion.

How many TV reporters do you know?

I don't know. Five or ten over the years?

I do know what I'm talking about

If you know what you're talking about and you're saying that any television news operation could get away with faking news reports with "crisis actors" then...so as to not be accused of being uncivil let's say you're being disingenuous.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Having answered your questions could you answer this:

How many children do you have? If so and one of them were randomly killed in a violent rampage and people on the internet were anonymously accusing you of being a "total fraud" the way you have done what would your reaction be?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

What? I'll need proof of this. More than just your opinion and an insult. I've worked in this industry. I have never seen our director out on the street helping out with interviews - and South Bend isn't a small market. Dozens of directors, huh? L-0-L

Well, for starters, you have the television director, the technical director, at least 5 assistant directors, the audio director (sometimes known as the audio engineer), the news director, a plethora of assistant news directors....

im guessing you havent spent much time around tv productions.....

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Reminds me of Ricky Bobby "I'm not sure what to do with my hands."
I'm sure I'd need someone to help me not look spastic in an interview.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Who's claiming it didn't happen at all???

All this shows is that those two people are NOT actually witnesses and that it didn't happen as is described. For there to be a valid conspiracy, it doesn't have to be completely staged...

Jaden

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

All this shows is that those two people are NOT actually witnesses and that it didn't happen as is described. For there to be a valid conspiracy, it doesn't have to be completely staged...

Jaden
Except it doesnt show that, at all.

It shows a young girl who has never been on tv before getting confused by the delay and people in her ear.

Good lord people

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Jaden

Love it. Thanks for pointing out that no one is saying that this didn't happen. That said, Here are the things that stand out to me.
1. Some pics show a 4 door bmw, but then there is the one of him on some previous day in his 2 door bmw. I really can't reconcile that! Even the witness in this thread's video says 4 door (granted witnesses can be wrong, but pics shouldn't lie)
2. No blood in the car. No blood on any airbags and nothing on the headrest.
3. No mangled bike in the initial pics of the scene that night, then there suddenly is a bike in the morning pics. The pics show enough of the perimeter in the frame to see there is something wrong here.
4. Bizarre coincidence that the shot up convenience store has giant boxes of "glass" waiting in the store. That's just weird.
5. Only one visible bullet? hole in the drivers side of the car. Cops only hit it once? That's possible, since he was moving fast.
6. 911 dispatch telling cops to not go into the crime scene and to wait for instructions. Again, could be nothing, but it seem odd, since that's their job.
7. Workers cleaning up some small pool of blood and linens on convenience store floor, but ZERO blood spatter, (wouldn't the victim been standing or even squatting and (sadly to be so blunt) being hit in the head there would have been blook on the rows of chips behind him?), and looks like they're just gonna leave all those bags of chips next to blood for some lucky customers. Again, just bizarre.

I'm done here. I hate to discuss this so bluntly while parents children have died. I do feel that it's important to call things out if there is fraud, but it's not something I'm happy about. I do hope if there was a conspiracy of any sort here, that it comes to light.
edit on 30-5-2014 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

All this shows is that those two people are NOT actually witnesses and that it didn't happen as is described.

There are at least a dozen witnesses identified by name in the press who describe it happening as reported. And there are no doubt a lot more including 13 wounded and many who were shot at most of whom I have not seen identified yet.

I still have yet to see anyone suggest a plausible explanation for how this would have worked if events "didn't happen as is described."

For just one example: are the people who were injured also actors? Such as the guy with two broken legs who was hit by Rodgers and thrown fifty feet?. He described the scene as reported. It is simply unbelievable that anyone would allow themselves to be shot or hit by a car as a part of being a "crisis actor." And if the explanation is that they weren't really injured that makes the emergency responders and everyone at the hospital part of this impossibly large conspiracy.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

This from the original post in the "California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy" thread:

originally posted by: DEV1L79
As soon as I seen this in the newspaper I knew it is all just a mass hoax for gun control.

That post has 47 stars. There is also this:

I'm with the others who think this is all another experiment with media and crisis actors.

Multiple stars for this as well.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I said this elsewhere but lets say this is a manipulated event, it would still not make it
a FALSE FLAG.

False Flag the name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own in an act of terrorism against your own people.

If 9/11 was an 'Inside' conspiracy then it was a False Flag as we blamed people from other nations and ended up invading them. That would be an accurate label of False Flag.
Operation Northwoods had it happened would be a False Flag

Unless this situation is going to be blamed on The Russians in the hope to start a war with them or the likes then it's not a False flag it is a mere conspiracy.

Why do people think anything untoward is a False Flag. I've seen the term mentioned at least 20 times in this thread.
edit on 30-5-2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
How many of them are there on the street for a Q&A? You completely whiffed the question purposely. Now your intentions are fully known.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

How many of them are there on the street for a Q&A? You completely whiffed the question purposely. Now your intentions are fully known.
youre proving even more that you know nothing about broadcast tv.

You do realize that she is wired into the station, right?

And that they dont just send one person on location, right? They send news teams. Which include some of who I already listed.

Not sure what intentions you think ive got, but yours are quite clear: cling to fringe theory with everything you can muster, which usually means attacks, ad hom, rhetoric, and cries of troll and shill. What it seems it doesnt mean is your backing up any of your claims.
edit on 31-5-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey Barry...SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED UPON!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join