It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh thank you hunny!
You should read the entire thread if you get a chance. I didn't pipe up until around page 7, lol...but I'm a bit obsessed with it all right now.

jacy

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
By now, word had got out to the rest of the fleet, that the note on the foot of the map translated roughly as:

“Gather the rocks and drink from the flagon
Beware the bite of the teeth of the dragon!”

...and that Jacy’s moonstone contained one set of the co-ordinates which were required for locating the “treasure”.

The main Dragonstone should have provided a clue for the 2nd set of co-ordinates, but a careful examination of the stone revealed that a piece was missing! At the feet of the dragon, there was a large oval gap, like an egg shape??

“Hmmm, we may have a slight problem here!” noted Gordi, “Didn’t Jane say that she had a Dragon’s eggstone somewhere??? I think we might need that.”

“Yes” replied Jacy, “But, I think that she put it with the other crystals that Foss gave her?”

The mighty ships rounded the rocky headland and were brought to a graceful stop, a few hundred yards from the golden sands of the southern shore of the sun-kissed Island of Hispaniola.
And Gordi took the opportunity of grabbing a quick shower and change of clothes before disembarking...

“WTF????? ALL of my underwear is BRIGHT PINK!!!!!” He roared!! “More devilish magic?? or the work of those mischievous pixies I’ll wager!”

Soon, the crews took to the longboats and rowed quickly ashore to gather on the beautiful beach.

“OK, here’s the deal” said Gordi, “We’ve been working on the riddle note from the map, and I think that we have to gather ALL of the stones together to energise them.
We’ve got the Dragonstone, minus Jane’s Eggstone, and we’ve got the Moonstone, but are still missing the Sunstone.”

“Did you say SUNSTONE???” asked Rodi, “I think I may have just the thing here in my pocket! I thought it was just Gerbil poo or something until I cleared the mud off and saw a flaming sun on it”

Gordi took the Sunstone from the outstretched hand of the excited Rodi and held it up to the uppermost part of the left-hand edge of the Dragonstone... a quick twist of the wrist and CLICK! The two stones slipped together with barely a visible joint and a faint greenish glow began to emanate from them.
Everyone gasped and took a small step forwards...
Jacy then took out her Moonstone and handed it to Gordi who offered it up carefully to the upper right-hand edge and CLICK!
It too slipped into place and the glowing became brighter and stronger with small sparkly lights flickering all around, as the energy flowed between the Dragonstone set.
The crews gasped once again, and stood wide-eyed staring at the lovely spectacle before them.

“We now have to drink from the flagon?” asked Night.

“That’ll be my Indonesian special reserve Rum!” piped up Truebrit, half-joking, “I’ve been keeping a flagon of it safe for a special occasion such as this! But we better be careful as it does have a bit of a BITE!”

“A BITE???” asked Gordi, “What’s that Rum called?”

“It’s “NAGA Special reserve”, and it’s very, very rare, from the Islands of Indonesia!” replied True.

“OK, What does “NAGA” mean... in Indonesian??... anyone?”

True’s jaw dropped as he suddenly realised the significance...
“Why, it means... DRAGON! Of course!”

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
*Plop*......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wait...What? They united the stones without me? That's what I get for sleeping all day.

Just kidding everyone
How's the night-shifter crew doing?

Wish I could say it's all sunshine & rainbows here, but my stress levels are through the roof; and it's going to be like that for another week

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

High stress levels are normal for me. What's going on Foss????

I need to keep a special towel just for when I hold my baby rat. What a pooper she is!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hiya Shedders!

Much Love, Hugs and Thank You's to all!!!

Mwah mwah mwah!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Heh, I'm just not used to it - I'm finally doing some of the work that I really love to do. Problem is: I'm in transition between teams, so I'm working on 5 overall projects, and in theory, there should be a couple of me doing it. Everyone has everything marked as critical, it's all due next week, and I'm being pulled in so many directions that I have been working 12 hours sometimes. When I get to the light in a couple weeks, my workload shifts to one project, and the rest is training for the new people.

Stress doesn't normally hit me this hard, but when it accumulates, it does affect me.

@Tsu - I needed that.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hiya Tsu! Missed you!!!!!!!!

Hang in there Foss Honey. We'll be thinking of you and hoping your stress lessens as time goes on. HUGS!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

What a fantastic video!

Really well put together, smartly presented, and easily the most thematically interesting Rube Goldberg device that I have seen used in a music video!

I also found the band members catching high velocity paint to the mug quite hilarious!

Thanks for posting the vid Tsu!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Hi guys

Excellent video Tsu and if I may say the title seems most appropriate for you at the moment LOL

foss hang in there man, I'll light a candle for you tonight.

Night

Gbro excellent addition to the story

Jane stop dropping your eggs woman !!

True I trust today's weather was more to your liking my friend.

So work is manic and I'm busy building my relationship with my kids anew
so I am here, just a tad distracted. Time to up the thread a bit methinks. Time for a laugh

Cody

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Lest we forget

NEVER

Cody

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Buddy, today's weather was much more to my liking, and it is only improving as the evening progresses! Unfortunately, it only started to rain well after the end of the working day, but I will take what I can get!

Love the cats in water video by the way! The cat which skipped across the water like a skimming stone was incredible! Cats are smashing creatures!

Also, lest we forget? We never forget to rock!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hiya folks! I am alive, though one sore puppy. The last day at the farm I stepped in a hole and really screwed up my leg, ankle and foot. Thought I broke them all. Today is pretty much the first day I've been up and about.

But went to the ER on Monday and I'm told it's just a severe sprain and strain (I didn't know you could do both). They did a couple of XRays, gave me some Naproxin and sent me on my way. It took 10hours to accomplish that! That was a really angry day for me I tell ya! LOL

I'm full of angry energy as I hate being laid up with nothing to do, but I promised my doc I will take it easy the next couple of weeks. At least I'm off the crutches now and using a cane. It's annoying.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Dude! My commiserations!

I guess that first step really WAS a doozy! I hope your leg gets better soon, so you can work off all your energy in a more helpful manner than you are currently capable of.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks. I even blessed the farm with more of my blood since when I stepped in the hole, I was moving a woodpile to another location and went face first into the pile. LOL Scrapes and abrasions, nothing too bad, but the potential was there and thankfully not realized.

I gotta slow down.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Well, it's either slow down, or keep a better eye on where you are going! Who left a bloody hole for your foot to fall into anyway?

edit on 26-6-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The hole and woodpile which covered it was already there when he bought the place. The thing was covered by grass and wood and was big enough for a telephone pole to fit in. And that's after a couple years of erosion. It definitely brought me to a stand still.

I'll sitting again next month for a week and a half and plan on doing some brush clearing...but I will be taking it nice and slow on that chore as I know there are six fence holes on that lot of land (I put them there for a garden they had the first year), but they are covered by grass now.

I'm doomed I tell ya! DOOOOMED!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Poor Dawg! I hate crutches!!!! Cane's are much better. I still have my pretty purple flowered one from when I was in that car accident. Get a cool one with a dragon's head.

Hello everyone!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I'm thinking I'll be off the cane by monday. I heal rather quickly, probably because I'm such a klutz.

Luckily I already have crutches and my cane from previous knee surgeries. True would love my cane. It's a KA-BAR TDI Tactical Self Defense Walking Cane. No flimsy wood or thin metal. This one is stout.

Predators like to pick on people they perceive as weak and this gives me a advantage, even if lame.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yuck, I hate it when I'm full of energy and yet can't do anything, so I know how you feel right now. You need to get a kid on the farm to help you out; a fall like that and we just bounce back up and continue.

@Everyone, it's almost Friday!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join