It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 2

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:57 PM
a reply to: TrueBrit existential crisis is rough, lol!!

Hey, thank you! I've spent lots of time with my kids lately, and really happy about that.

I have missed all the wonderful fun conversations with my Shed-family, and still think about you all a LOT. I worry about the people that haven't logged in for a while, and am pleased when someone checks in, lol.

As I mentioned, I've been wrapped up in a conspiracy (weirdness) thread...and actually...I'm kind of excited because I got invited to do a Skype-in with the next ATS Live program. (Me? Really? Yeah, I was awkwardly dorky about it!)

I just figure that once the summer starts to fade, we will all flock back here again...hope that's not just wishful thinking. Anyways...nice to talk to you hun!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:31 PM
Night and Jacy Thank You for the Welcome Back Posts!! The Missus and I are doing well for the time being. So good to be back with You Guys! Saying I have missed You all seems small. I can't put into words the feeling I have right now. Blissful may be close!

I LOVE The Story additions.
They brought a Lump into my throat just reading them! Wow o Wow! I have only read through like page ten or so here. Trying to get into the mode to add mine...... Umm, use this or not guys as this just popped into my head......

Syx is seen flying overhead with a Polar Bear riding on his back.
They seem to be drawn towards a storm that has brewed up over the ships at sea.
" I feel a spell has been cast on Jacy" I say to CcBears.
"Yes I feel the same Syx" CC replies.
" The Spell seems to be of a mind reading sort.
Maybe the Spell Caster is trying to find out where the DragonStone is so He can steal it?" Syx asks CC.
"You may be onto something there Syx.
Let the others know of your thoughts on this and maybe they can put a stop to the mind intrusion as well.
Someone needs to cast a Removal Spell on Jacy to stop the intrusion."
edit on 27-6-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:29 PM
I am Sorry. HELLO To ALL The NewComers here!
Enjoy this and stay with us!!

HELLO To ALL The Other Shedders Here Too!!!
I've Missed You Guys!!
I'm gonna try tobe on the night Shift tonight.

JACY, how do I listen to You on the ATS Live ! Did I read it right that You are going to be on?!!?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:55 PM
Ummm, why do I feel like I chased everyone away? (smelling arm pits) I've halted two out of three threads!!???!?!?!
Guess I'll fly off to the ocean and have a dip, and chow a shark. Maybe that will refresh the Dragon Breath and Scales!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:35 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Night, I have missed you a lot as well! Was always fun doing the night shift with ya, and TDawg, and Foss, and Homer and everyone else who joined in. I always liked the vids from RuffReady too! LOL!!!! I'm glad to be back!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:38 PM
a reply to: jacygirl
Jacy, Im very Happy to see you as well!! Thank You for wishing that CC and I are doing well! You were missed a lot by us too Jacy! Glad to be Back!!

edit on 27-6-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:39 AM
Ok, Last post since I'm alone here as I watch everyone sleep. This just a side line to the Story. Not really changing the path it has taken. I felt like writing so I entertained myself and came up with this......

Syx flies towards the Storm and sees some ships anchored near it. He looks at some small vessels carrying some people heading to the shore of a beautiful Isle.
Banking back towards the shore he watches the people gather in what looks like a discussion of some kind. Soon he sees a bright colorful glow surrounding the area below.
"What is this? May I never see normality? Always something new and wonderful to see and experience in this world?!? Amazing!!"
" I will land there later perhaps and see what is going on. First I need to bathe and have a belly full of some sea food!" Syx says to CC.

"Fine by me, but will you please let me off before you dive into the sea? I don't need to bathe just yet." CC smiles as she replies to Syx......

Soaring through the Dark Night Sky, Syx feels refreshed after a dive into the Ocean. Having two sand sharks for dinner he feels whole again.
"Must find FireStone" Syx thinks to himself. "Might need some flame in the near future."
Banking towards the shoreline and the high cliffs that surround the bay he is near, he heads off to find the Stones......

CCBears is wandering along the shores where Syx dropped Her off a while ago. She is playing with a small manta ray that washed ashore.
CC thinks, "Too bad these little guys can't survive out of the water for very long. I would love one as a pet!"

As soon as she thought that, a small group of Pixies flew around her head and one said, " CC We can make him survive in any environment!"

The Pixies surround the Ray and cast a spell on him. He shimmers with a thin layer of water.
"This will help Him survive CC, and now he can fly in the Air as easily as if He were in water!!!"
"This is Great! I don't know how to repay you for this." CC says as She pets the little Ray. The ray seems to like the back rub from the enormous Paws of the Polar Bear!
"I think I'll call Him Ray!"

The Pixies all laugh and fly around in gleeful delight at the outcome of their help!
"No need for repaying us CC. Just take care of Him and remember he can do a lot of things he could not do before!" Giggled one of the Pixies.

Syx nears the Cliffs and sees the welcome glow of FireStone. The purple glow is easily seen at night. Landing near a cache of Stone, he Claws some loose and eats a large mouthful. Crunching the Rock, he looks towards the shore where CC is and sees the comotion of Pixies and wonders what is going on.?
Having his fill, Syx Dives off the cliff and glides to the shoreline.
"Man this night air feels regenerating!"

Landing near the group of Pixies, Bear, and MantaRay, He begins the short walk to the small gathering.

"CC, what is going on?"

She replied with," These wonderful Pixies have given me a new pet. Sort of."

"Sort of?" Syx wondered.

"They cast a spell that lets Ray go where ever he wants to, and will survive!"

"Ray is it? Good Name CC! OK, Lets go then. I thought I saw some ships out at sea, and some small boats heading to shore and I want to take a closer look."

As Syx lets CC on his back and takes a few steps before taking flight, Ray follows along and is in the air before Syx!

Syx tells CC, "Seems as I now have a small flight companion to enjoy the wonders of this World!"
"Yes You do Syx! Lets go see what is happening !"

Syx, Ray, and CC head off to new wonders in the Night sky......

edit on 28-6-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:52 AM
a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:05 AM

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: TrueBrit Hey, thank you! I've spent lots of time with my kids lately, and really happy about that.

Hi Jacygirl! You sound like you are having such a great time. Wonderful. Enjoy your family, they are the most precious things we have.

When is your live conspiracy session? Awkwardly dorky can be a conspiracy in itself......

Hugs to you.

Er.... uh .... hello SyxPak. Would have tried to say hello earlier but I couldn't get a word in! Nice to meet you.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:21 AM
Morning Gordi! Funny pic! LOL

Morning Mura and whoever shows up next.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:31 AM
a reply to: Night Star

Morning Night! (That "contradiction" always makes me smile!!)

Well, the weather is nice here this morning... I've no jobs to do today... so, I might head back over to the Island for a bit more camping!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:00 AM
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

This dog can hear very well..

just waiting for a ride..

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:56 AM

I hope everyone is doing well!

Syx, it's grand to see you back in the land of madness that are these boards. In addition, do pass on my greetings to your good lady.

Night Star, Gordi, Mura44, RUFFREADY, jacygirl....

How are you good people?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:07 AM
a reply to: TrueBrit

Good day all

I have to confess, I am feeling pretty damned lost at the moment. Some comments on some threads about star whoring have made me question the quality and usefulness of my contributions to this site.

I was saddened to read this from you True, your contributions to this site are priceless bro. You always give a well thought out, considered and respectful response. It is always intelligent if a tad verbose at times but always worth a read.

That you are not yet a mod is merely a bafflement to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:56 AM
a reply to: cody599

Hi Cody!! *waving at everybody*

Wow, so nice to see a bunch of replies to read here this morning!

As for the ATS Live, I think it's broadcast Monday nights at 10 pm (EST). Tonight I'm having a Skype-to-Skype with a member...not sure if it's to prepare, or if tonight's stuff will be pre-recorded for the show? I don't know how it works, lol. Just downloaded Skype, so at least now I can use it with you guys too!

I hope everyone is having a great day.
It's funny...since I've started seeing my kids more, I'm feeling healthier. Not really surprised, I always knew love was my 'fuel', lol.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:47 AM
a reply to: cody599

Woah Cody!

Thanks very much for that vote of confidence! It turns out that thewhole situation last night, and it's impact on me, was as a result of someone else's internal issues, which they passed on through a very strange thread. I need not have been worried after all. It was just someone making their problem, into everyone else's problem.

However, on the mod front, a) I am a rocker if anything, and b) one does not hand the keys to the asylum to the residents... Unless one happens to work in a British secure psychiatric hospital, in which case anything is possible!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:51 PM
Just sharing a memory

One of those evenings

edit on 28/6/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:15 PM
Ok I wrote this on a notepad earlier today, but just now getting to post. Household duties and all stalled me......

Hello Mura, Nice To meet You as well!

Hello EveryOne else! I gave hugs and said hello to CC for those who passed that through me to Her!

I hope EveryOne has a Great Day!

Nice Pic Gordy!LOL!

True, Good To See You Too Bud!

Jacy, Lookin forward to the ATS Live with You on! Hmm, 10 Est., so 9 central for Me, I think....Too early to think just yet.

Cody Bud, Hey! Nice to see Ya!

Night, What's up? Hope You are doing well!

True I do think your contribs here and elsewhere at ATS are why I am here. There are other contributers I look for, but I always like your iputs......Your creative writing style captivates the eye and is always a good read!

Edit: I don't mean to purposely leave anyone out. Ruff, HEY!!!

HELLO TO All Newcomers!!!

I guess I am a newbie here too as I have been absent for over a month......

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:54 PM
@Syx - I was beginning to wonder if you'd show up at some point. Welcome back!

@Everyone else - Sorry for not posting as much, the weather's beautiful, so I've been out as much as possible; I find keeping active is reducing my stress. And from the sounds of it, next week my workload will be dropping a bit.

On the flip side, anyone want a cat? She's a bit upset with me for some reason, and the fact that another cat crossed into her turf didn't help (I left the door open, and another cat just walked in as if it owned the place...which my cat did not agree with). Now, she's furious with me, to the point where I had to carry my water gun to finish cleaning (if looks could kill, I'd already be dead).

Enough about me, how's everyone else doing?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:59 PM
a reply to: fossilera

Hey Foss! Good to see Ya! Thanx for the Welcome Back!
Glad to see that hopefully your workload will ease a bit......
Nice to have a bit of a break every now and then eh?
Sorry, don't want a cat here Bud. My Chorkie would prob turn on us, like Your Cat did! LOL!!

Tsu, I am Sorry I didn't say Hi to You earlier!!
Been a long time gone and haven't seen ya lately so, ......

Hey EveryOne Else!! Was havin internet probs here earlier and kept getting the 404 not found page......

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>