It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Good to see you're still with us Mura!!!

True, I can't stand the heat either! Do you have air conditioning at home and the shop? I would melt into a puddle without it. LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hope you feel better soon Rod!
I still don't know if I got rid of that UTI infection yet. All these tests and prescriptions are costing money!!!!

I get to go out today with my friend Linda. Yay! Lunch and shopping.

My niece's hubby Dennis went fish shopping again and bought a load of feeder fish...goldfish for his bigger fish. I took 3 to save for pets. LOL One died already. One is like a coppery color with black and has a little black mark that looks like a kitty nose, so I call him Kitty. He is the only fish I have with a name. LOL The other one is orange and white. I had two that I saved at an earlier time that are orange. Still have my pretty blue betta and a tank with tiger barbs, fancy colorful guppies and a couple of other fish. I have one tank and two big glass bowls with fish. Relaxing to watch them.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Oh, I forgot to say...Mura, LOVE that pic you posted! Adorable!!!

Page 40 already????

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I am as we speak, sat next to an evaporative air cooler. It has a tray full of water, to which one may add ice, which has one end of a foam conveyor belt dipped into it. When activated, the conveyor draws the water up its length, at which point a fan blows across it, pushing the water cooled air out of the vent in the front of the device.

It's the only thing keeping me from either falling asleep, or going (more) mental!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Folks...

Just to let you all know... the reason I have had a pretty serious eye infection last week and this week is all down to air conditioning in the car...

Urghh... don't do as I did last week and drive 8 hours non stop with the air conditioning blowing full smack into your face...

Apparently Mrs R says that i am a bit of a turn off at the moment with my 2 eyes that make me look like I have done 30 seconds in the ring with the famous British boxer Mike Tyson... (Mr ear biter for those who don't know him?)

Hot here too and just wish I could jump into the swimming pool at the end of the day but I think that eye infections and Chlorine are to be missed...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 24/6/14 by Rodinus because: May be crap spelling due to eye condition

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
Folks...

Apparently Mrs R says that i am a bit of a turn off at the moment with my 2 eyes that make me look like I have done 30 seconds in the ring with the famous British boxer Mike Tyson... (Mr ear biter for those who don't know him?)

Kindest respects
Rodinus

Whaaaat? She thinks it's a 'turn off'?
Good grief, you should be milking it for all it's worth!
Think of all the great Rocky quotes you could be getting away with!
"Mickey...cut my eye..."
"Adriaaaaaaaaane!!"

Sorry for my absence everybody. I found a thread in the 'Conspiracy' section that is driving me nuts (in a good way)...and I am like a dog with a bone...just can't leave it alone! (You should c'mon over to the dark side for a while, lol...the frustration factor is off the wall!)

*big squishy hugs* all round!
luv you all,
jacy

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Gnuurrrrkkkkkkkk...

Just goes to show that I am still not well...

Jane kindly pointed out that Mike Tyson is American... My apologies to all of you for this terrible mistake...

I should have known this but just posted blindly.

Many apologies.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
Gnuurrrrkkkkkkkk...

Just goes to show that I am still not well...

Jane kindly pointed out that Mike Tyson is American... My apologies to all of you for this terrible mistake...

I should have known this but just posted blindly.

Many apologies.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ahh, I SEE what you did there!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi guys

Mrs C is at fat club and I have the football on, been busy making avatars and dinner for myself.

True I bet today was hell for you mate, I just went to a beer garden after work

Night Mrs C has some very fine fish recipes

Jacey welcome home hun, don't stay out too late, unless you get lucky

Rod I hope this infection clears up quicker than the *coughs* eeeeeeeeeeeeeerm last one

Mura good to see you're still around, that pup was a Shar Pei my all time favourite dog breed

Gbro good to see again

How are we all this fine day ?

Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
As the great ships ploughed on through the sparkling waters, Gordi looked up from the map, to see Jacy and Sophie sporting mischievous smirks!

“OK, ...what did I miss?”

“Well,” replied Jacy, “...I just happen to have a certain item in my pocket which may well provide us with the co-ordinates you are looking for! We were talking about it when the Dark Storm hit our last berth, don’t you remember?”

“Are you kidding me on? I don’t remember that at all... we were having breakfast, and we saw you waving from the deck of the ship... and next thing I remember was running for cover!” he replied...
“Something’s not right here, not right at all. I have a horrible feeling that the Dark One’s influence has not yet left us! We must be wary!”

Sophie jumped down onto the fore-hatch and nudged it open, slipping inside, only to re-appear a few seconds later – pushing an atlas with her nose!
She nudged it up to Gordi’s toe then gazed up at him...

“OK, let’s see what you’ve got there” he said, as he picked up the little book... “An atlas? I don’t think we need this Sophie? We know the way to Hispaniola already.”
Sophie jumped up, nudged at the cover of the book, and started flipping the pages furiously! Suddenly she stuck out a paw, and stared fixedly at the image on the page...
It was a modern map of Haiti and The Dominican Republic.

“Haiti?? Hang on... Haiti and Dominican Republic are the two countries that exist on the Island of Hispaniola! What was that writing on the bottom of the Map again??”

Rasanble wòch yo, epi yo bwè soti nan flagon la
Pran prekosyon nou mòde an nan dan yo an dragon an.

“OF COURSE!!!! Sophie ya wee genius! What languages do they speak in Haiti?? We need to get the word out to the fleet... see if anyone can translate Haitian!”
...next!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

"You clever ferret" said Cody

"It just so happens I have an ex girlfriend that was Haitian" and there was I running the words through code breakers, what an idiot.

Cody looked at Gordi and raised a glass

"Cheers Gbro, it says"

"Gather the stones, and drink from the flagon to take precaution we bite in the teeth all the way in the dragon."

Now what do we do with that ?

Next

Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody... I am telling you, today was a bugger. But at least...

a) It is raining now, and...

b) I did manage to spend most of my day within effective range of an evaporative air cooler, so it is not nearly as bad as it could have been!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I just phoned my Auntie Google, who used to live on Haiti!
She say's it's Haitian Creole!
...and according to the aforementioned Google!! (ahem!)

It reads..

Gather rocks and drink from the flagon
Beware the bite of the teeth of the dragon!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

She was my girlfriend not your aunty man, we had other things to *ahem* think about

Give a guy a break Gbro,

It wasn't a bad attempt LOL

Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

She was my girlfriend not your aunty man, we had other things to *ahem* think about

Give a guy a break Gbro,

It wasn't a bad attempt LOL

Cody

That's true, and now that I think about it - she was a better kisser than you!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh my, I have to stay away from my niece's husband. Boyfriend, but we call him her husband because they have been together a long time. Anyway after taking a few of his feeder fish for pets, today he comes home with baby rats to feed the snakes with. Well...I...kind of fell in love with one. Now I have a pet baby rat and a home for it and bedding and food and chew sticks...LOL It's a girl! She is adorable and gentle and sweet. I have had mice and gerbils and hamsters, but never a rat. I'm a rat Mommy now. That sounds pretty weird. But she makes me smile and makes me happy. I missed having cats and something furry to cuddle and love. Should be pretty low maintenance. Don't anybody tell my Mom. OMG!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thanks Cody for asking how things are going... at least someone cares?

Right... not feeling sorry for myself as this is not my thread so will go away again into my corner and keep quiet...

Have a great day everyone and catch you all when I can make time to stick around.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Erm... I contributed in adding to the story but no-one picked up on it... Ho hum... never mind... guess I am out of the gang now because I did not contribute lately... Catch you all when I am available... taking some time away from ATS.

Take care to all.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Rod, you're as much a part of this gang as anyone. This isn't an exclusive club, anyone can join in. We love having you. And...I care too!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Oh Rod....
What Night Star said...you are part of the family.

We're all scattered right now. I blame the nicer weather and real life.

Personally, I'm involved in a thread that is driving me insane. Seriously, I've been up since 1 am this morning...you wanna talk about a mind-blowing 'conspiracy' (or whatever it is)!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please...anybody...check it out! Certain things have changed, and the discussion has gone from time travel to alternate dimensions....and no one can find a logical reason.

I'm sorry that I'm so wrapped up in this, but if you do read it, you will understand.
I'm ready to lay in the fetal position, sucking my thumb.

And I truly, love you all and care very much about each and every one of you.
jacy

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hiya Sweetie! Went into that thread. When I was growing up it was Stein NOT Stain. Fact! I made a reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join