It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm still here & kicking. Just a busy, boring day as usual. Although right now, I cannot feel my feet. Went out exploring at a park I've never been to before, and discovered that, after doing about 5-6 miles, I could either take the long way back, or work my way up a steep path, followed by lots of stairs, on the side of the hill.

Just to give you an idea on what I had to do - If you've ever watched L.O.T.R., that scene where Frodo & Sam are climbing up the side of the mountain just about covers it. The path zig-zagged across the side of the hill, and was so steep in some spots I had to use my hands & feet to climb. The stairs at the top were what did me in though.

How are you doing Night?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Wow that was quite a hike! Time for you to relax now. I'm ok Hun.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And relax I shall, for I will need all the mental prep I can muster for work tomorrow.

I think most of the other shedites are either:
1. Sleeping
2. Doing summer activities
3. Hovering around. I do it on occasion; I don't feel like logging in, and just want to read the comments.

Oh, and the item with the word "window" followed by a period is actually pretty common. The programming language that is used for many items like button clicks, smileys, messages, etc relies on the window function (which is used to manipulate the page you see). Now, if ATS allowed us to type in window + period, that would leave the place susceptible to pop-up ads, redirection attempts, etc. Just a bit of an FYI.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the info Foss.

Well, I dyed the guys underwear pink and the ladies hair bright orange while they all slept. Now what can I do? Uh oh, one of the pixies have requested to make a bunch of little braids in True's hair. Hmmm....Go for it, but don't tell him I told you it was ok. What is that noise? OMG, NOOOOOOOOO! One of the baby dragons took off on Cody's motorcycle. What next?

You guys really shouldn't leave me to guard the place by myself. The other dragons decided to have a barn fire, but that's an awfully BIG fire! Bad dragons! Bad, bad, bad!

Alright, who put the goldfish in the swimming pool? Is that a ...blue lobster in there? Isn't he going to eat the fish??? Good Lord, has everyone gone mad? It's not a full moon is it? Night Star picks up a toddler faery who is caked with makeup. "I pretty girl." Night sighs..."Yes, pretty girl who has to wash her face and go to bed."

OK, dragons, put that fire out and will someone please save the goldfish and find a place for that lobster? Oh and and someone please find the baby dragon and Cody's motorcycle before we all get killed? Thank you!

Night curls up with a good book and hopes the rest of the night goes well.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
OK Who's got my bike

I want it back and want it NOW, and if that dragon isn't found soon there'll be a Codyplosion of EPIC proportions !!!!!!!

@ True we went to free local rock festival on Saturday

I think we found your love child there bro.

She was giving it large with the 2 middle fingers bent salute and everything. She was amazing.

Cody

edit on 23/6/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oooooh, rock festival! Sounds awesome! Don't worry, Wolf hunted down the baby dragon and your bike and all is well.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Haha!

We are legion!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yeah, I went out for smoke and heard live music. I asked Mrs C if she wanted to check it out and she did.

It was brilliant and to see that little girl rocking it so hard just gladdened my heart.

I had to take picture and share it.

She rocking to this guy

He was really good had us all up and rocking

Cody

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Haha!

We are legion!

Never had a single doubt in my mind Truebro.

The line is secure LOL

Cody

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Haha!

I'm glad you had a good time and enjoyed some live music. There are very few experiences which can elevate one as reliably as a dose of live decibels!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The decibels were many, the atmosphere was amazing, and to be honest it was a few hours that we both needed and didn't realise it.

The beer was cheap £3 a pint so a few may have been quaffed.

But mostly it was good to release frustration in a positive fashion, and return home wearing smiles wider than our faces.

Cody

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There's a lot of shedders missing lately. What's up with that????

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Maybe they're all trying to think of a brilliant entry for the story? Although the lot of them should be getting up in a couple hours I'd imagine (not me, a couple hours should put me in the Dreamlands).

We got some storms that will be rolling in overnight, so I may have to sleep with the weather radio plugged in; not that it will do me any good, as I'll be waking in the land of OZ if a twister comes through

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Twister? YIKES! Be careful my friend!!!!! Now I'm gonna worry.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
There's a lot of shedders missing lately. What's up with that????

Hiya NightStar
I wasn't missing. I was here ...

Post exam brain deadness in and complete lack of doing anything at all coinciding with the arrival of summer and trying to prepare with severe case of lack of enthusiasm for the last final push, so instead I have been curled up in the corner of the shed for a few days doing absolutely nothing.

RL returned with a surprisingly welcome shock to the system.

Although I haven't been here for a few days I hope you are feeling better by now.

Mura

edit on 24-6-2014 by Mura44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

TrueBrit, reporting for droopy duty.

Honestly, it's too bloody warm, and it is not even nine in the morning yet. Have had very little sleep for the last four days, and my brain is just not functioning within previously established normal parameters. Also, I have been neglecting the serious discussion aspects of ATS for a while, or at least, I feel like I have, so for the last couple of days I have been trying to get back into the swing of things.

That said, I am SO tired, and I have to go to work soon!

Bleh! BLEH I SAY!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Have you ever tried dabbing itchy mosquito bites with white vinegar?

Apparently white vinegar does not work when dabbed to the eyes?

AARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Aw, Rod, I am so sorry you are still suffering.
Hugs

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

I'm not

Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: Mura44

I'm not

Cody