It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeppers. I had it something awful last night. To make matters worse, though somewhat humorous, we had tore apart and gutted the main floor bathroom last weekend so I had to either run upstairs or downstairs everytime. I finally just left the light on to the basement, so like a moth to a light, I was drawn that way even if half asleep.

So I guess I did some exercise as well.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

LOL! Yah I know that sometimes those leftovers can have Detrimental effects on the Ole' digestive tract!! LOL!! And the timing of You tearing part Your main floor bathroom may have been bad, eh? But at least You have spares, (Bathrooms) to use!
Better than having to run outside for doin' the deed I s'pose, right?! LMFAO!!!!!!

P.S. Poor Jane!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

LOL! Sorry but had to laugh at that Jane!!
Like I just said to TDawg in a P.S.; "Poor Jane!!" LMAO!!!!

edit on 31-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
ITS SNOWING!!!!

It won't settle because the ground is wet, but still... WOO!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
ITS SNOWING!!!!

It won't settle because the ground is wet, but still... WOO!

It must be nearing your birthday True if it's snowing. I like the stuff as well, but right now it is 12 degrees (-11 in your case) here with the windchill factor.

Nice, bright and sunny though.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You lucky bugger.

I had a great time when it was last so cold here!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yea, I do believe I am a lucky bugger, even with all the crap life throws at me from time to time. But I didn't bring any "play in the snow" clothes with me, just work clothes, so once they're soaked, it does get cold.

We have another foot of snow on the way which means I will be manually shoveling the drive as my bud has loaned out his ATV w/plow to another. That'll means it'll take at least two to three hours to do. I take it easy because the drive is so long...if I was 17, I could probably do it in a hour and a half non-stop.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We have plenty of snow here True if you want snow! I prefer Winter over hot sweltering humid Summer days, but after so many months of it, I am so ready for the Spring, warmer days, bluer skies, greenery sprouting and open windows.

Got to visit Mom for a bit. Be back later.

Oh Kat, baby Brent is doing just fine.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Quick, get the faeries! Get the pixies! Too many people are missing from here and are stuck in the real world and can't get out!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I finally escaped from The Real World long enough to write this Note to You ALL! Some Faeries and Pixies came and helped CC and I get out!!!!!!

I'm back to spread the news of My Gramma Passing on to the next life. She lived a great 99 year life, and went peacefully in Her sleep yesterday morning, around 10:30 A.M. Central time zone, time. I got the call in the early afternoon yesterday. We are so glad She did not suffer at all. Very Peaceful Passing......

I'm ok with that Guys and Gals. We (My Family, Aunts, Uncles and some cousins.) had talked about this even several years ago That we cannot kid ourselves and think She would live forever. So this was expected.

Yes it did hurt when We first got the news, but I am OK` now, really, so I just wanted to let Ya's know what is going on and that We are doing fine. (Yes I am and will hurt for a while , but I will be just fine.) CC took it hard at first, but then later on kinda settled down. Pretty sure She is going to be fine as well.....

I loved all the kind words from You ALL, My Friends, and they made Me re-think on some things. I am remembering all the good times from the past with My Gramma.

Ok, I am gonna Boogie on down the road. You all take it easy. Talk to Ya's in about 5 or 6 hours.

Good Night and Sleep tight! Be sure to Not let the Night Time Creepies bite!

Sincerely, Syx.
edit on 1-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I know it is still hard, but I lost far too many loved ones when I was a child, so I try always to remember the good times.

I think your Mum is great. I refuse to use the term 'was'.

P

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Writers!

Have a go at this just for fun.

Fun Thread. Write a short speech for a General to explain this pic.

P

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ok Pheonix,I will try to do that as well. that's a good idea. Thanx!!
Going to check out the link You just posted!! BRB

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ok, That was a fun Image to try to put words too!! LOL!!!
I am really tired. 2:35 or so in the morning here so I am going to CRASH.

CatchYa later Pheonix!

See Everyone later on too!!! Good Night All!

( Syx Takes to the sky and is heading towards some trees. He is sidetracked by some noise He hears on the ground off to the side of Him. He didn't fly high enough to pass over the trees and smacked right into a huge Oak Tree! Down He falls after the impact. He is knocked out cold!.)

Well I guess He said He wanted to crash! LOL!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Awww, Glad to hear.

Is Cody asking alot of questions? I remember mine asking questions like, we'll how come I can't share my doughnut with him. Why does he only drink milk? LOL!! We had alot of fun answering all his questions.

Pheonix, What happened? Your thread got 404ed????

Good Morning to everyone else.

Everyone gonna be watching the superbowl today?

I've got a turkey in the oven, and have got alot more cooking to do. We are having an open house today. So I have no idea who's gonna stop by, so I have plenty of food and a cooler full of liabations.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

edit on 1-2-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2015 by crappiekat because: s

And for any smart arss's, Yes, I did check the T.V. schedule and it will be aired in our area. LOL!!!!
edit on 1-2-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

And for any smart arss's, Yes, I did check the T.V. schedule and it will be aired in our area. LOL!!!!

You talkin' to me!? LOL

Yea, big day today, though the Super Bowl is at the bottom of my list. Still cleaning out all the trash from last weeks demolition project. Gotta get one more run in before I am socked in from the snow.

After that, I will be burning everything else. Should be interesting and fun. Nothing like a bonfire in a snowstorm.

And....

Go! Pack! Go! 2015 and the 50th Super Bowl will be ours!

I hate cleaning! I'm nothing like Phil...he's an idiot.

edit on 1-2-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Why yes I was. LOL!!!

I love bon fires in the winter, so long as it's not too windy. The wind makes me nervous.

Well with technology, you can sit outside by the fire and watch the game.

Probably won't need a coozy today. I like my bruskies really cold.

Have a fun day!! And be safe. Have that hose handy just in case.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I just wish that I could share the bonfire with others, but this place is out in the sticks, and torn apart to a degree due to renovations, so asking others to come out would put their lives at risk. Not worth it.

Not to mention that most of my friends have to work tomorrow. Which reminds me. I'm glad i no longer have to work with people who are hungover.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yea, I hear ya on the hangover thing, I gave that up along time ago.

But I still love to have 1 or 2 during a good game of football.

Sorry your gonna be all by your lonesome. But safety comes first and formost.

You be safe yourself.

Stay warm and have fun.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I got the Dog to keep me company, and he is good company.

And while I hate cleaning messes, I do like the end result.

And as always, in between while taking a break. there is ATS.

All in all...I'm G2G!

Oh...and I do have my brew-has as well.

gotta jet for now. The last trash run beckons!
edit on 1-2-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join