It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Having a lot of fun? Awesome! Good to see you make an appearance here! Still a lot of people missing though.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yes This is SyxPak.

My Memory is terrible. As of right now I am locked out of My SyxPak account. I changed My password, as I do every month or so, and wrote it down, I thought, can't find it, and can't remember it. That's whathappens when I don't log on enough when I first change the password......
This acct was the one I was using when I first came to The Shed. I made it when I forgot My SyxPak pass a while back. Then I remembered the pass for it and started Using SyxPak again! LOL!! Maybe the pass will just come to Me, like it did before. (?) Alas......

I hope all You are well.

Jacy I hope You are getting over Your cold, or whatever You had!

Well It's late and I'm gonna crash.

Night, that last little bit I wrote about Syx getting pulled into the Vortex was not meant to be part of the story. It was just a little adventure He got into when He left The Shed for the night! LOL!!!

G'Night All! Me.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxDaliGee

Well it could be!

I could work with that quite easily. We would have to call in some help, maybe. Then again, perhaps not.

P

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Perhaps that actually would work eh pheonix!? I was thinking of the aliens attack you had mentioned I guess. Only I didnt write it in color..... If You can work with it, cool! I kinda figured that portal would bring on the ships...... THat's why I mentioned them......

HOw are ya doin?
I was going to crash, but could stay up for maybe another 15 mins or so.. I really am beat though. LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxDaliGee

Can't do it now, waiting for a scrap collector. But it is interesting.

Shadow can Trans-locate to the ship and bring a few with him. Dragon fire should kill the aliens.

A bit of a comedy routine while we find what is the best thing to smash in the engine room.

Then SHadow trans-locates us to the next ship until the aliens get nervous and retreat.

P

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ok. I am still tied up with Real Life. My Room has been gutted, vacuumed, and re-arranged. I am still doing some of the detail work as far as putting up posters and setting out My Dragons and Some off the wall statues of like WitchBlade, Spawn characters, etc...... But other matters are going to keep Me from writing I believe, unless I do it very late at night, which I will try to do, but am not going to promise that.

As of a couple days ago, My GrandMother was put in the Hospital by a Stroke. She has lost the ability to move anything on Her left side and cannot talk or comprehend anything that is going on. She can no longer do Her volunteer work at a Hospital that She loved to do twice a week. She can no longer live alone, something She has done up until Her Stroke. She can no longer drive Her Car, of Which She did until Her Stroke, and that is something She enjoyed very much. She is In Hospice Care right now. She was up until now in pretty good health, overall. Her stroke, as of last night. is still continuing to damage her important life sustaining systems and the doctors have given Her mere days to live. I personally don't give her more than a Week from now......

She is 99 Years old and has seen it all. She lived during a good era, I think, in that She has been around since before electricity was in wide spread use, before telephones and now we have tiny cell phones, She has seen the first men shot into space, and has seen video games progress from "Pong" to Virtual Reality 3-D Gaming. She has been through a lot, and has passed along some great wisdom to Me and the Rest of My relatives and Her friends over the years. She has lived a Full Life, In My Eyes.

Syx.

edit on 30-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh Syx Honey, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. 99 years old wow!!!!!!! I'm sure she has lived a long and interesting life. My Mom is 91 and we fear every year that it might be her last. People can't live forever, but we are never really ready to just let go of those we love. Big hug!!!!!!!!!

edit on 30-1-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Don't be sad. There is no need to be.

She lived to a great age! Remember all the good times, all the fun and rejoice that she was with you for that long!

It is time and she deserves the next step in her existence whatever that will be for her.

Be happy for her.

P

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
God bless your GrandMa. I'm sure she is in a better place. My condolences, man.

At the farm myself and stressing over what to next.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm still trying to get caught up...all the story additions are awesome! (Lots to read!)

Syx & CC...I'm so sorry about your grandmother. Really wish there was something I could say, but there are no words to convey the sadness.

I hope everyone is good.
jacy

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I must apologize to every one. I am once again in full on angry mode. Not only was my Jeep stolen this month, but I just found out today that my Debit Card info has been stolen as well (The Home Depot hack). And the Jeep was more damaged than the adjuster said it was on top of it all.

No cash heisted as I'm pretty good about that, but it's the fact that some yaboohead decided to think he/she could get away with it that pisses me off.

Yea, the Hulk has nothing on me at the moment.
edit on 30-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: Just because

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

TO Syx and CC.

I am so sorry you are going thru a hard time in family life.

I think Pheonix has kind of put it best, she lived to a great age.

I am sure, she is a very special person in your life. Life is life, and we have to learn the lessons.

Don't mean to trivalize, however, we do learn from life's journey. And we should appreciate that, that we don't understand.

To the two of you.... A big Huggggg. And a prayer for you to go forward and take what she has given and taught you and make things better for the future.

My true thought's and prayers.

Crappiekat.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Is it just me... or is 2015 starting out on a sucky note?

But then again, I like to think that it is darkest before the dawn. I guess it's the optimist in me.

But CRAP! It's been a loooong night. (No offense Night Star!)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Ya know Dawg, if I was in your situation, I would be spitting and drooling at this point. You have been f-ed over at so many levels and from so many people at this point, I would really want to hurt something.

Times like this, we tend to not only hurt the ones around us, but also end up hurting ourselves.

I hope you have someone to talk to, someone to talk you down. When you were in the army you had someone (A commander or someone above you that was in charge) You did what they said, despite the fact you were scared and freaking out right?

You need that now. Who can you call? who can you trust. Go to them and talk.

You haven't said alot about this here in the shed. You got quiet.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I was the one usually who did the talking down. So I have to listen to my own medicine. I did talk to a bud today who was amazed I was so calm. I told him that I wasn't calm, but rather livid. Which surprised him even more.

I'm pretty quick to calm down if giving a short period. But the time between that scares me somewhat. I do have emotions after all.

But there are times when I wish I could tear off some ones head and S#!t down their throat!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Naw, things are as they are.

I think it is the way we perceive them. And how we deal with them.

Everything is not peaches and cream for me either. The Northwoods have smacked me a few times. And I thought I was ready for anything with all my (thinking ahead planning).\
Yea, it has been good to a point, but I haven't been able to see around the corner and seen things that have come at me out of the blue.

I had an unexpected knock at my door the other day. It was WPS to let me know my thingy for the electric was not doing what it should have been.

Then as I am standing in 3 feet of snow he tells me, my generator is hooked up wrong according to the Wis state laws.!!!!!

Did the f-ing home inspector notice that????? NO

No, Now I have to deal with a whole bunch of Bullsh$t because some lazy mothertucker didn't do his job.!!!!!!!

Yea 2015 is kinda starting out sh$tty.

But we have to be positive, and be greatful for the good things.

Like Friends, Who are there for you when ya gotta get stuff off your chest.

Lets all try to be positive for one another. Keep talking and KISS.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yea, Wisconsin State laws, County and City codes, Etc, Etc. Have me rethinking about moving back there. But that is where family is and they do need my help. What a quandary.

At times, I feel like I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I had to reply to myself.

I am LMOF at my last post.

I didn't mean I wanted to Kiss anyone, I meant" Keep it simple stupid"

We all need to slow down and think.

Take care of the big things and the little things will take care of themselve.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Oh heck Dawg,

Your folks are here and your sister.

Life is as hard as you want it to be.

Things can be pretty peachy up here. As long as you know what your doing. Wouldn't you say?

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join