It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
I didn't mean I wanted to Kiss anyone, I meant" Keep it simple stupid"

I am all about the K.I.S.S principle.

I knew what ya meant as I try to live by it myself.

Maybe that's why I'm so pissed off at the moment.

edit on 30-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I was taught that along time ago.

It's hard to do at first, but if you keep at it, it gets easier and easier. LOL!!!

I have had a long day, running around and doing stuff. I am grateful to come home and relax. It's friday at 9pm. I am done for the day.

It's nice to visit with you.

By the way, where is everybody???? Are we all gonna hang out on Sunday? BIG DAY GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

To be truthful, I do hope the SeaHawks win, as I am sick of the Patriots cheating ways.

But other than that. I don't care.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I just have a feeling the seahawks got it this year.

I really don't give a rats behind about the BS behind the scenes.

Although, It is all very intriguing. I have been following the Hernandez trial. As much as they are allowing in the media.

The balls thing. I wonder if it's just something to get our minds off the other? LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

i hear ya...there are a lot of thugs playin' in the NFL these days and they are trying to cover that up.

I live in Cleveland and you wouldn't believe all the Josh Gordon and Johnny Mazniel crap that is going over the airwaves right now,

Those two are toast! And once again, Cleveland will start their 16th year of rebuilding.
It never ends here. I can't wait to escape.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

OK, I am dumb. Who is Josh Gordon and Johnny Maziel?

Is one of them the idiot who was using the stun gun on the horse?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

OK, I am dumb. Who is Josh Gordon and Johnny Maziel?

Is one of them the idiot who was using the stun gun on the horse?

No...they were the two who were supposed to save the Browns this year and both didn't do squat. The Browns have become a joke in their hometown they are so bad. It's like they are a farm team for the NFL.

And yet they still have fans, who have decided that a 44% increase in season tickets are ok for a team that loses consistently. Go figure.

22 Quarterbacks in 15 seasons.

I'm surrounded by idiots!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Oh...Josh Gordon is a idiot who refuses to abide by NFL rules and drinks and tokes to his hearts content, and then takes issue with it when he is caught.

Johnny Manziel is pretty much the same, but comes from a rich family and has pretty much always had it his way. There are defensive players who have stated that they hope they can play against Manziel just because they want to crush him.

edit on 30-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
BOO! I'm here. Got to meet and hold baby Brent. What a tiny little thing!

Sorry to hear that things were worse than you expected Doug.

I really don't see much change from one year to the next. People always get excited when a New Year begins, like it will magically change and improve from the last one. When I was younger and had my health I guess my attitude was different, but for me, life isn't all rainbows and lollipops. No matter how much I try to be positive, all I have experienced are things getting worse for me and many people around me. All I can do is try to keep my sense of humor, reach out to others who may need me and take one day at a time. Is that keeping it simple enough? LOL

Hiya Kat! I'm not into sports, though my whole family is. Growing up, I was always into music, drama, reading, crafts, meeting and hanging out with rock stars and my friends etc. but never liked sports.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Different strokes for different folks...but there is constant. Like when Kurt Cobain committed suicide. He stated publicly many times that he didn't like all the fans writing and hounding him. Then why get into the business in the first place is my question. Apparently he didn't think things through very well.

I'm interested in all those things you've mentioned and still like sports. But that's probably because i played sports as well. So there is a connection.

And I think that is what life is all about...having a connection. Making it worthwhile.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Good lord, Well there's another reason for you to get the heck outta there.

Ever heard of the " Helping Hands" They are our spirit helpers. They try to guide us. WE, have to pay attention everything around us, and try to understand the signs they give us, to lead us the way to what it is that we need.

I guess the easiest way to say that is, Follow your heart. You know where you need to be.

It's easy to say, "Home is where I am at" But in all of our hearts, if we are in the wrong place, WE know it.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I thought I understood a little bit about gridiron.

Where do the horses come in and when did that start?

What's with the stun guns? That at least sounds about right for America.

Do they all still wear the sissy armor?

Lol

P

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18944751]Night Star[/
Hi Night,

Good to see you.

Are you caught up with your sleep yet?

How is baby brent doing?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Their was some idiot Jockey that won an important Horse race, and after inspecting the video of the win, they noticed he had something in his left hand besides the rein's. The court is still out as to whether it is a small electrical thing. I saw the picts, and to me it looks like one of those hand held stun thingies.

I just tried to look up the story, but I realized I am sooo tired.

I am going to sleep guys. I have had a fun night talking. But it has been a long day.

Everyone have a peaceful sleep.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
I must apologize to every one. I am once again in full on angry mode.....Yea, the Hulk has nothing on me at the moment.

Youtube LINK
edit on 31-1-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to edit video link

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

A new day and much calmer for now. I'm hoping that it will be a productive day. Still on my first cup of coffee and the breakfast is warming up, so the old brain is just starting to fire on all cylinders.

But there definitely was a belch of noxious smoke when I first woke up and kick started it. Good thing I'm alone, but if others were here, I would blame the dog.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed Inhabitants! Looks to be a Sunny Day here today! YAY!!! Sun is just up over the horizon, well not long ago, and is beaming Full!!

Thank You for all the kind words and sentiments Guys/Gals about My Gramma. I appreciate that!!
She is stubborn and is hanging on to what time She has left , She has Definitely Lived a Long, Happy, Full Life. I never once saw Her lose it and get Mad! She would get a little ruffled at times, but never full on Mad. Amazing!

The Doctors have not changed their Prognosis of giving Her only a matter of Days now, but I Can accept that. Like I said, She has done it all, in Her Book, and had 99 years of good times that We shared part of with Her, so It's been a Good Life for Her!

I found out where I get My rebellion from. Her! She ran away from Home to Marry My GrandPa!! She was 19 though, but still, She was a little rebel!! LOL!!!

I hope Everyone has a good Day today!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Dawg I'm glad Idon't live down wind from You!!! LMAO!!!

edit on 31-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

G'Morn back at ya Syx. Phew! I'm tired again already. Last night wasn't the best sleep. Up and down every two hours or so. I should never have eaten those leftovers.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Aha!...Soooooooooo 'twas you that waffted through my open bedroom window this am!!!! Baaaad eggs!

Jane

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join