It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 2

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:25 PM
Neither the Elf nor the Feline Overlord wanted to part ways for the night but knew they should.
After some deep passionate kisses, Night pulled herself away.
"It must be late. I should go. We have our classes to get up for in the morning."
Talon brushed a whisp of her silky hair away from her face, held her chin in his hand and turned her face upward for one last kiss. He held her hand and walked her to her room.
"Tomorrow a new day arises and I am glad that you will be there to share it with me." He was filled with contentment and basked in the glory of their magic together.

Slowly Night closed the door. She danced around the room with so much joy she thought her heart would burst. For a while she just stared out the window embracing the quiet and beauty of the night. What was that saying...'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night'. Something like that, she thought. Finally she undressed and slipped into a long white nightgown, got under the soft warm blankets and comforter and blew the bedside candle out.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:28 PM
a reply to: TDawgRex

Yes, the hummus is hot and spicy. I use cayanne in mine.

Hey Syx, be careful with the back!

Hey Bug, Ya know I didn't even notice that earlier.

Hey Night, I love the t-shirt Cody's wearing. smart parent's.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:31 PM
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat.Too late about My Back. But I am so loaded upon Pain killers
to be able to do any of this stuff anyway I am doing ok.
BUT tomorrow morning is when I will pay for it!! LOL!!!!

I'll be sitting here poking around the threads having coffee while I recooperate!!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:36 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Night I have been loving all the entries lately!! Good writing there!!

Guys I am going to log off and finish this room before I get too relaxed. I've drug this out long enough.

Take it easy everyone and Good night.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:36 PM
Night closed her eyes then they popped open. She tossed and turned trying to get to sleep, but too many thoughts raced through her mind. They had spent hours together talking, embracing, laughing and she went over every word spoken, every touch, every look, every smile.
"Oh great, now I'll be up all night!" She tried to stifle a laugh. Wolf jumped up onto the bed, licked her face and curled up close beside her.
""It's ok Wolfy boy, you know this doesn't mean I'll love or need you any less." She ruffled the fur on his head. "Now get off the bed!" The wolf jumped down and took his normal place on the deep soft rug.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:39 PM
Ahhhhhhh, ghosts sneaking up on me! LOL

Hiya Kat, yeah the parents think of everything. LOL
Night Syx, I hope I can get my butt to bed soon too. I never did get to nap earlier today. Glad you like the entries and now that your room will be finished we will be awaiting yours.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:46 PM

originally posted by: crappiekat

How long and how many pounds?

Mom looks like she need to sleep for a while.

Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier. I did mention it somewhere. Brent is 5 pounds 13 oz. She had to take some pills to stop contractions a couple of weeks ago. He wasn't really due until the 11th of February. That little dude just wanted to get here and start his life. LOL

Had to edit because I wrote 5 ponds instead of pounds. LOL
edit on 28-1-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:51 PM

originally posted by: crappiekat

Now that picture is priceless.

You can just see in his eye's how excited he is.

Keep that photo handy. You might need to remind Cody in years to come of how excited he was to have a baby brother. LOL!!

My boy's are very close, but once in a while.... Man they can really scare me. LOL

Hahahahaha! My Sister's two boys ended up driving me insane when I would babysit them they fought like cats and dogs. LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:57 PM

Ok on the entry. I need to do one on that Syx was having another vision. Because He was flying at night, when it was daylight, LOL!!!!

G'Night again ALL. This time I am Really outta here.

(Syx is seen flying off into the night sky. There is a Bright flash of Blue light and a circle forms around the Still glowing sky where The Flash occurred. The circle is slowly spinning and other colors begin to blend into the swirling air. Being curious, Syx flies towards the wonder. As He gets closer He can see into the center of the strange rippling colors..In there on the other side of the center He sees what must be hundreds of, what, space Ships of some kind?! They are HUGE. Each one must be the size of Shed island!

He thinks that He must go back and warn the others to keep an eye on the skies. Just as He banks back towards The Shed he feels like He is not getting anywhere. Harder He flaps His wings to no avail. He then feels that He is being pulled backwards! Yes that is what is happening! He is caught in what feels like a rope that is pulling Him backwards. But He feels no rope on His legs or anywhere else. He is pulled right into the swirling colored vortex......)
edit on 28-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:10 PM
Whoa, now I'm at the edge of my seat!

Don't worry about making any corrections. I can't even follow my own rules. LOL It's hard to write without making a whole day sound like a whole day or a whole night sound like an entire night. LOL So we'll just flit poof back and forth like we always have unless we figure out a better way. LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:11 PM

Oh my, you must be worn out girl.

5.13 pounds, A little bit of a thing.

He will grow so fast. They always do.

Ok, it's getting late for me too. I wanted to stay up, but my pillows are whispering to me.

G-night to all. Sweet dreams.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:39 PM
Sweet dreams Kat!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:21 AM
Good morning,
I've been sick...will be here for a while catching up on what I've missed.

Hope everyone is good,

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:22 AM

originally posted by: Night Star
Oh, this just came in! Cody with all his missing baby teeth and a great big smile! And...our new edition!

Ickle Cody looks like me as a kid

Cute and adorable.

It was all down hill from there LOL.

Give them all a hug from me

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:34 AM
a reply to: jacygirl

Good Morning All.

Jacy, I'm so sorry to hear you have been sick.

Well if you can get out alittle today it might be good for you. It's suppose to be warm today. 30 degree's. LOL

But we're gonna be getting some really cold weather hitting us again, with snow. If I'm correct you are NE of where I am so I would think you might be seeing the same weather coming at ya.

Well, back to work for me today. Don't know when I will have time to pop in, but I will be checking in to keep up with the story.

Everyone have a good day, and stay safe and healthy.

edit on 29-1-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:53 PM
Hello Jacy, Cody and Kat!

Feel better soon Jacy!!!!! Squishy hugs!!!!!

It warmed up here too Kat.

Thanks Cody!

Good day everyone!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:05 PM
OMG, no posts, no one in sight
. Send out the guards!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:09 PM

Not those weird skeleton guys again.

They are rather comical. You do know that they are all female.

Well, they are happy at least. They got themselves down to their ideal weight.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:57 PM
a reply to: pheonix358

Hahahaha! Hiya Pheonix! I'm going to find a movie to watch while I roll some ciggs. Be back later. You can watch the guards. Hope you had a great day!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:41 PM
Not hiding. Just working and getting home late and tired. I do believe that's a good thing myself. Having a lot of fun as well.

G'Night all!

new topics

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>