It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just wanted to pop back in and remind anyone who is not into watching the game today.

Animal Planet has the "Puppy Bowl" today. And I believe they do have Kitties too.

Everyone have a great day.

Stay warm too.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Already watched "THE" game.
Andy Murray got beaten

Then watched "THE" game...
Rangers got beaten.

Anyone else want their sporting favourites demolished? Give me a shout and I'll support them...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

If you could watch Wales v England on Friday night for TrueBrit and Cody...that would be awesome!
Thanking you in advance...

Jane
edit on 1-2-2015 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

PS...In case anybody might be interested...
Sunday Morning Mumblings and Musings
edit on 1-2-2015 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

C'MON ENGERLAAAAND!!! LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Dawg, Good Morning! We got hit with over a half a foot of snow overnight here! It is most likely heading Your way. Looks like a good day to hibernate. Oh, still snowing here too!!! Freakin Hate Winter!! I do like how the snow looks on the trees and stuff, but hate that I have to shovel the crap.,LOL!!!
My lowerback talks back to Me and says, "HEY!! Knock it off will Ya!???"

Good Morning to everyone else here, and lurkers too!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I understand Syx. When my Grandmother passed away, we were very saddened, but ok with it. She was 90 and lived a good long life but she wanted to go and was ready. I wish your Grandmother a good journey to her new and better life.

Kat, no, Cody doesn't ask a lot of questions like that because he has been around friends and family members with babies. His Mom often babysat little ones. He knows all that stuff. LOL I held Brent again today and it's like holding a baby doll he is so tiny.

For all you folks into sports, I hope your team wins.

We are supposed to get more damned snow tomorrow. Think I'll send it to True.
edit on 1-2-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
a reply to: Night Star

Taking a quick ATS/Beer break. I've gotten a lot done in the past few hours, Pretty much have everything down to the burn stage. Not all but most.

The truck is loaded, but I put off the haul due to limited visibility. I'd prefer that I didn't wreck my buds truck. And of course there are the other idiots on the road that do their best to do me in.

I think we will be getting over a foot here. It started around seven o'clock and we already have eight inches.

I can already see that I will be back in the driveway shoveling before to long.

Oh well, staying busy makes the day go faster.

As for Angel and Gordi, I prefer Rugby over Soccer (Foosball). Soccer just seems to pansy drama queen to me. How can anybody get that worked up about such a boring game? It's like bowling.
I want to see blood!

Yea...I went there.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

TENNIS???

LOL!!!

I'm with Dawg, I need Blood!

Hey Gordi, How the weather over there in scotland?

Were getting nailed here with frigid cold. And some of us are getting walloped with snow.

I love it all, I just don't like driving in it.

Soooo, I guess you will be watching the Puppy Bowl, Huy!!! LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
My shoveling days are over thank God, but I feel bad for those who have to. My Mom got my niece's hubby a snow blower years ago as he does our plowing and shoveling.

Gordi, when are you gonna get your handsome avatar back? LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Even after having two of my own, Newborns scare me. LOL!!

There so tiny and fragile.

My girlfriends would always wanna hand over their little ones to me, and I would always cringe.

After they got to about 5 months, then I had no problem.

I guess because being an only child, I never had that early exposure to babies.

I'm glad I won't be having grandkids for some time. (I hope)

edit on 1-2-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Yeah, they are so delicate and you're afraid you might break something. LOL! The one good thing is when they start crying, you can just hand the kid back. Here ya go Mamma! Hahaha!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yes, that is what I hear from my friends who are grandparents. Spoil them rotten and then send them home to their parents.

HAHA!

So are ya'll watching the game tonight?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hiya Folks! Another ATS/Beer break! I've been invited to a neighbors SB Party so I figure I had best clean up some. Even in a snowstorm, I've been sweating like a pig cleaning this place. Eight contractors trash bags in the back of my buds truck. He can take care of that...not me. That drywall is heavy!

Well, time to get ready....see y'all tomorrow, or maybe even tonight.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ya know Gordi, after I walked away and was in the kitchen, it dawned on me how silly I can be.

Do you watch American sports?

Just curious, because I really don't follow any other countries sports. It's just the way I was brought up.

All kidding aside, I was brought up watching Football and Hockey. And believe it or not Bowling. So that's what we do.

There was a couple years, (When the Puppy Bowl was on during the superbowl) I missed 1/2 the game.

These day's, I look forward to the game, but more so " The Commercials" HAHA

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nope, no sports watching for this gal. I'll be glad when it's all over. It's all you see and hear about everywhere. LOL

Hope your teams win!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I have returned from the depths of the nether realm. Ephemeral traces of unlight, the consequence of remaining steeped in the bowels of reality, seep from the fabric of my garments, from the spaces between the hairs of my head and face, and the spoor of many quaffed beverages issues from my breath. I return dishevelled, that is true, but also at peace with existence, and with the elemental forces at work, bound to its very structure and essence.

Is everyone else having a good time?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You've been on one haven't you?

Jane

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Indeed I have dear lady, indeed I have! Since I left work on Saturday evening in fact! A grand time was had by all, and a very relaxing weekend it was too!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Think you'll be needing one of these then Pete.....

Jane

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Precisely!

And now I must go to bed!

Good night everyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join