It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Somebody called???
Yes I've been busy and loving every minute of it. Got a demo day today with my friend Malcy explaining and showing what NES health is all about. I'll see if we can get some piccy's done

Night....what's up my dear.....can I help? I have sent absent reiki to a few members on ATS. Give me a shout....

Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The Wolf Lord had a decision to make. It was a simple one, simply where to go next. Should he perhaps follow the Dragon or was the pretty Elf a better choice. Then there was the Hunter although, being a loner, he would not be interesting for any length of time.

It turned into a very easy decision as the Elf seemed intent on mounting the Dragon. Surprisingly she did this with the ease of much practice and the Dragon was very pleased.

They left together as the Dragon's wings lifted them effortlessly into the heavens.

The Wolf Lord followed with his mind and every half hour or so, he Trans-located himself to keep up. It was an easy journey and he found himself looking at a strange building called The Shed.

Well, he decided to go invisible and have a look inside. Another short Trans-location and he was sitting high up on one of the thankfully, substantial rafters.

He thought to himself, 'What a truly strange mix of entities.'

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oh, awesome Pheonix!!!!!!!

Now keep in mind the shed is a very unusual and magical place. Outside it looks like a little shed...inside it can be whatever people want at the time, castle rooms, regular rooms, rainbow rooms...anything goes. Thrilled to have you join us, just thrilled!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Jane, hmmmm...well I have physical pain all the time and health problems and anxiety and a bit of depression. Work on whatever you can for me. As long as it's free. LOL

All Sheddites, we are now at page 308 and our time here is limited. Eventually we will have a brand new Shed and new story lines and chit chat. Watch for it. It will be linked here before this thread gets closed. Jacy, this is still up to you if you are up to it.

All cozy in my warm night clothes. Guess I should get dressed.

Hugs to you all!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed!
(looking for coffee pot......)

Ahh, there it is! ~ Clink ~ Cheers peeps!!!

edit on 10-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Holiday Writing Contest Results in now.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Nice Job Here Phoenix!! I like this!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey Shedders! Just a quick *Flit Poof!*

Looks like another DDOS attack is forming this weekend. Google IPViking and if you are familiar with the site you'll see what I mean. Though it does look like there is return fire this time around.

Just saying. Not being a doom monger, but my internet is starting to act all wonky at this time. Many of my favorites are already timing out.

See Ya and Peace Out!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I've been following the battle. Well done everyone!

But who is the Hunter...I must have missed that character?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

He was just a secondary character I created to introduce the Wolf Lord.

I was laughing myself silly when writing that last bit and no one got the funny bit

You are all good wholesome people, that is why I like it here.

P

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Thank Dawg! I thought for a second that Syx and Night had enlisted you to draw me back into the story. I did try hard to push my boundaries, but I came upon a stone wall which has not yielded not matter how much I try or what tactics I use, I think they call it writers block.

But the Shed does seem to me to be full of good and wholesome people, even though I can't say the same for myself. I do realize that there is a bit of evil lurking within myself. That is where I came up with the "Anteros" character a while back before I went off into the forest to find myself again. I guess I'm still wandering about.

I have seen enough war personally in my lifetime and actually wrote here at ATS about it quite profusely. When I stumbled upon the Shed, I saw an opportunity to expand my horizons and humor. And it helped a great deal...but then the battles started again and for once, I wanted to avoid that as a writer.

But I do love your Wolf Lord character. A great addition. But in the meantime, I'll continue to wander the forest and seek the answers I seek.

FLIPPIN' MOSQUITOS!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but I had to bring a battle in for some conflict as stories aren't always rainbows and lollipops and the good guys won in the end anyway. I was trying to keep it interesting and alive. Maybe I suck at story telling. LOL

I have the next topic picked out for the writers contest area. I think BFFT said it would be up Sunday. Be sure to check it out Sheddites!

Felt lazy as hell all damned day and didn't do much of anything. Little Cody has a new baby bearded dragon lizard. Adorable little thing!

Gotta wash my hair. Be back later.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

*Hugs the Dawg*
Evil lurks in everyone hun...we all have the potential. Don't be so hard on yourself.
I miss your writing, and sense of humour. If you want to write something dark...to 'get it out'...then why not do something in the 'short story' section?

pheonix...Bah! I don't refer to you by name, because damn autocorrect ALWAYS reverses the 'eo' on me, lol. So we're wholesome people? I like that. It sounds solid...and real. Thank you!
So glad you've joined the story...I'm itching to get back at it myself.

Syx...Congrats on the contest!! Look at you...climbing up that writing ladder!! Way to go!!
I laughed hard when I saw that "Will You Marry Me Night Star" won first place....ahh...hahahaha....so funny! (no wonder though, we bumped and flagged the heck out of it)
I didn't know that Fossilera had entered a story...? I didn't see it before, and feel bad that I didn't support him.

Night Star...Jane...Gordi....True....EVERYBODY else...*squishy hugs*
Hope everyone is having a good night. It's way below freezing again here, so...be glad you're not here, lol!

Luv you all,
jacy

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

pheonix...Bah! I don't refer to you by name, because damn autocorrect ALWAYS reverses the 'eo' on me, lol.

That is funny, I misspelled it purposely. That was a long time ago. All the correct spelling ones were taken ..... so ... I just thought I would be different!

P

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

hahaha...I figured that it was done on purpose, and I'm fine with that! I like to make up words sometimes, and I often will say that I'm 'stressy'....ARGH!!! Every time I write 'stressy'...autocorrect removes the 'y'.
I KNOW it's there!! I PUT it there!!!!

Do you have any idea how many 'jacygirls' there are online? Soooo many. All different kinds of spellings too, but yeah...I'm not as original as I thought.

jacy

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Night Star

Hey guys. Just burning some energy till Monday when I truly start down the path of Insurance claims land...I don't think it's anything like CandyLand and I'm nervous. But at least I got a brand spanking new rental car....the size of a FREAKIN MATCHBOX!

If you look under my profile in the Short Stories forum, you'll see that almost, if not all of my stories had an element of violence to them. Even the supposedly humorous ones. I'm trying to get away from that as a habit, I want to write with more variety.

If I remember correctly, one of you, I think it was Jacy challenged me to write a romantic short story. Here it is a year later and still nada...LOL.

Hell...I guess I'm back. *Hangs head in shame* I missed y'all.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

And no...you do not suck at story telling. Stop doubting yourself. You have talent! You may not please everybody, but as long as you please yourself (Don't go there Gordi! I mean it!) you'll be fine. And there are plenty of us here that do appreciate your additions (And Syx's and Pheonix) even though we may not be contributing at the time.

edit on 10-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You're back!!??
YAY!!! *dances around the Dawg*

Hey! Now that you're back and all...it IS getting close to Valentine's Day...the Day that Jane started this whole adventure! You could always write something romantic (because for some people, Valentine's Day is still romantic, lol)...I'm just sayin'....

jacy

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

You're back!!??
YAY!!! *dances around the Dawg*

Hey! Now that you're back and all...it IS getting close to Valentine's Day...the Day that Jane started this whole adventure! You could always write something romantic (because for some people, Valentine's Day is still romantic, lol)...I'm just sayin'....

jacy

You really are pushing the envelope aren't you, woman!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Aww c'mon....we haven't spent a Saturday evening together in ages, lol!!

It's like wintermageddon here (yeah, how'd you like THAT autocorrect??)...I'm cozy on the couch...likely will face-plant the keyboard later on (like Syx, hehe)...

of COURSE I'm pushing the envelope!

jacy

edit on 10-1-2015 by jacygirl because: cuz it's evening, not night

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join