It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Well, I have just thrown a spot of lunch down my throat, fuel for the fire and all that! Before that, the day has been slow in the shop, but there have been bits and bobs to do around the place, so I have not encountered the dreaded boredom yet!

I do hope that your trip is less stressful than preparing for it! Do you have ice chains on your motor car?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ice chains? No...actually we just get by with snow tires around here. The wind chill is making it feel like -28 degrees Celsius, and that's actually painful to exposed skin. I just hope my car will even start.

"bits and bobs"...That made me laugh! I haven't heard that since my parents were alive. I say it occasionally, and nobody knows what I mean...hehe..

jacy

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Oh, those are the tires with the little spikes in them, correct? Are they enough to maintain grip in a blizzard?

As for bits and bobs, I guess that would be the British side popping out?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

No spikes, just good tread...although spikes would be cool, lol.

My British side comes out often, and I forget that some people have no idea what I'm saying. I get slightly emotional when I hear a British accent and usually strike up a conversation.

I was actually thinking about starting a thread for people whose parents are/were immigrants. I know so many people whose families are from different countries. (geez...ever write a word a couple of times, and then the spelling looks wrong or funny? Whose...who's...? I think it's right....?)

jacy

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

It looks fine to me m'am!

Right... I had better shoot off back to work. If you want some British accent, just find my videos on YouTube! I am a little like Psychotron of Megadeth fame, except I am more like Waffletron! *waffle being a word which as well as describing delicious breakfast stuffs, also refers to prattle, blather, chat and so on!*

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

lol....Go be productive, my friend!

I have to start getting ready soon too...time to layer myself like an onion before I head out.

Nice talking to you!

Will likely pop back in later.

jacy

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hello True, Jacy and Sheddites! Gah, I can't wake up. Still having coffee before I can even think of getting dressed. Glad my doctor's appointment isn't until 2:30 this afternoon. It's snowing and cold here too. Pain is so much worse in the colder months. I don't know how I manage to get outta bed in the morning. You know how Ozzy Osborne shuffles around like an old Grandpa? That's me in the morning. Hahahaha! I'm in a small apartment and getting from one room to the next seems like a million miles away. LOL My pain pills suck but stronger stuff would make me tired as hell and there would surely be more side affects. So I suffer through and dream of Spring.

Over 300 pages. Jacy are you getting us ready for new thread?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Good Morning Peeps!
NightStar I wish You the Best of Good Luck this afternoon for Your Doc appt.!

Jacy, Night and True! Sorry I missed You guys earlier!

I hope EveryOne has a Great Day!!!

edit on 9-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Sweetie!!
I'm checking for an update after your doctor appointment...and you're offline....?
Please let us know how things went...I'm not the only one who is concerned.
Luv you,
jacy xoxo

P.S. Hi everybody else!! *waving*

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well, I made it out alive. LOL
Next month I have to have an echocardiogram for my heart. We are working on the right combo of meds for my high blood pressure and high pulse rate. I have to go back in June for another mammogram to make sure things haven't changed. My doc got me a great deal on one of my meds today. So for now I can relax. WHEW! Just hope I don't have to get a heart doctor. I know I have a slightly enlarged heart and don't know yet what will show up on my test next month. One thing at a time, one day at a time.

Man, kinda slow around these parts. Where the hell is everyone? Surely I'm not the only one without a life. LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

*exhales*....Oh that's good news! (think positive!)

Maybe Jane could send you some Reiki/positive healing energy? *pokes Jane in ribs* (Hopefully she's not too busy...I'm so proud of her in her 'mecca' of wellness, lol. The site is lovely and so interesting!)

As for having a life? I just seem to live vicariously through everybody else....*sarcastic snort*....hahahaha...which translated means...I spent hours today driving a friend and his ex around town to do errands, on horrible icy/snowy roads, with wind chills of -28 degrees Celcius!!

Then had to turn around and go take supper to mama-in-law....already dark out...and snowing more...blowing more....

So I've done my good deeds for the day, and now I'm lollygagging on the computer, lol.
I'm glad things went well...I also just keep believing that all your test results will be good ones!

jacy

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Hi Guys!!

Jacy, Nice To see You!!!
Night, Nice seeing You as Well!!!
I am working on another installment for The Story.
It will be like the last from Me in this setting, (The island, etc......) Then, We'll take off to head back to the Shed, (original Shed) Unless there are any objections!? Let Me know how Ya's want to go with his, OK?
Okilee Dokilee Then, Later for now, Syx.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Syx!!

Yes, that sounds good...finish off, and head back to the Shed!!!

I'm kinda 'hit and miss' in here tonight! Our weather is awful, and my internet is 'blipping' again...(or pulling a *flit-poof*) lol.
How are you guys doing tonight?

jacy

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

We are doin' ok mostly, thanx!
How are You this evening? Besides being booted on and offline?! LOL!!! Man, what a pain in the Arse, eh?! LOL!!!

We have been having some extreme cold here too. Not sure what degrees celcius, but in Farenheit it's been like zero, and when a heat wave hits, it gets to about 15 degrees! LOL!!! Of course that is without the wind chill factored in. With that included, it is just damn cold!! LOL!!!

So ok, I'm going to finish then post my last battle entry. Then head back to The Shed.......

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Okay, I will look forward to reading it! (Just getting this out, in case I get booted off again....I might just give up and throw in a movie!)

I'm actually replying in a thread where we're all bitching about the cold weather, hahahaha....Apparently we're all in the same boat, and misery loves company, right?

Glad you and CC are tucked in cozy for the night. I'm in my jammies, eating potato chips....with Macy laying on my feet...(and Sophie hasn't smelled the chips yet)...so I guess I'm good.

I'm blaming the internet on the weather, but to be honest...I think Sophie has chewed through some computer cords. I need to pick up a couple of replacements, but until then....I will raise my fist and curse Mother Nature!

jacy

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
(From the end of My last Entry)
"He, (Syx), fought for the honor of the good citizens of this land. He and His allied Forces fought for hours......"

They fought for what seemed like days on end, even weeks. They were all exhausted and covered in Blood.
The battle field wreaked of death. In reality they had only been fighting for a few days......

A Living moving line of Trees began walking towards the enemy lines. They were intent on stopping this war. They had no intentions on letting this go on for even another hour. They, and all the allies , wanted to end this Now!

The trees started swinging their branches, front arms, back and forth in a sweeping motion. They were hitting enemies, knocking, those on the ground already, off their Feet. Those on Horse Back were knocked off their mounts and hit the ground hard!!

The Fixers, who had stayed towards the back lines, were now moving forward. They were picking up small weapons, knives mostly, and any other items they thought would be helpful to them in their lives.

The Elven Army was out in front. They were negotiating with the leader of the brutal enemy forces and had reached an agreement. The enemies would retreat. This would spare the lives of any remaining alive!

Ariel and Her forces of Good would remain in charge of the Inn and all it's surrounding territories. The enemy would stay in the mountains, where they had lived for years before this conflict.

There was a brief discussion among the warriors as to what would happen next. Since the battle was over, and the Allies had won, there seemed to be little reason to remain here in the enchanted Woods. Other than the fact that is was so peaceful and beautiful here, they were in agreement to head back to The Shed. They could feel a presence on the grounds of The Shed of some who had not been a part of the original group!

Syx and CC took off to the skies and were heading back towards The Shed. Night Star rode on the back of Storm. They were flying right next to Syx and CC.
It was a beautiful Full moon lit evening sky. So Crisp and clear that one could see for miles in any direction!!
Off they flew towards what would surely be another adventurous journey!!......

edit on 9-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Bravo Syx! And now we can begin anew.

Jacy, I would take some reiki healing from Jane, but is it done long distance? I tried it once years ago at some festival and it was awesome. We have healing places all over the place around here but I couldn't afford their prices.

Brrrr pretty cold 'round these parts. I hate getting up in the morning when I'm all snuggled in beneath warm soft blankets and my quilt. After my morning pee, I head for the hot coffee. LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Thanx for The Bravo! And Yah, now We can move back into The Shed!
I liked how he original had Us tell of how we found the shed. Like I entered the Story some 80 pages or so into it, and told a tale of how I found the Shed, well kinda stumbled onto it. I had never really written before that day. Well a couple poems maybe, but nothing substantial. I found that I really liked it, and was hooked from that day on!
Well I ramble, so I'm outta here for the night. Have to get some ZZzzz's so I can be up kinda early tomorrow. I want to take care of a few things and might need the extra time to get it all done tomorrow......
Good Night, Night, and EveryOne else!!!

Pleasant Dreams to ALL!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have always loved your contributions to the story. Goodnight dear dragon.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Woooooo! Go Night Star! WOOOOOO!

*gets his funk on*

Awesome news about the meds and all. I hope your echocardiogram goes well and that all is seen to be ship shape and Bristol fashioned!

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join