It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Glad you got power back Gordi! We are very fortunate where we are and no matter how bad a storm is, we don't lose power for very long. We have seen nearby areas lose power for a week of two during particularly bad storms. We may go hours, never ever a full day or anything.

Dawg, It infuriates me to hear when people have something stolen from them. One year Mark had thousands of dollars of music equipment stolen from the cellar. It had been stored there safely for years. When we first married, we had a big apartment and closed off part of the apartment in the Winter to save on heating and in the Spring a sound system was stolen! Also years ago, Mark had a hunting jacket stolen from his car. I hope Karma bites the guy in the butt and he gets caught Dawg.

I tried sending a private message to Foss, but haven't heard back.

Hope everyone is well and warm, except those of you experience high temps. LOL

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good Morning! I'm killing time here as it snowed pretty heavy last night, and still continuing to do so, and am waiting on the road crews to get a handle on things before I go to the PD and get my report. After that, it's all phone calls.

But my Packers did win after all and gave me a much needed morale boost. (Gotta take whatever cheers ya up when you can, ya know?)

I insure everything just in case, and while it can be pricey, it's nice to have it when you need it. Just quitting smoking pays for the insurance alone...but now it'll pay off as well. Can't say I'm happy about having the Jeep stolen, but I am amazed at how easy I am taking it. Still pissed off, but not punching holes in the wall pissed...ya know what I mean?

I'm still keeping a open mind on how much I will be reimbursed and am low-balling it in my mind. But who knows? I may be pleasantly surprised. As long as it's enough for a down payment on a pick-up truck, I'll be happy. Of course it would be nice if there were a little left over to kill a couple of other bills since a new one is being created.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Busy, busy, busy, busy!

Oh sweet JESUS God Almighty!

I have not had a moment to spit let alone message you Shed peeps! I hope everyone is well, although I get the impression that some disreputable cur has stolen something from TDawg, which either means they are either brave, or drooling halfwits. I would assume the latter, rather than the former!

Hugs and handshakes to all!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey Tru! Yep, some ass stole my Jeep. Whoever it was knew their stuff though as it was taken in about a 10 minute time frame and done quietly. I had the keys on me so they had to strip the column in order to hotwire it. I'm still trying to contact the insurance company and they are trying to contact me but a comedy of errors has been going on all day and a flurry of voice mails are the only thing going on.

edit on 12-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Son of a misbegotten, flea bitten, pustule addled female dog! I hope whomever this detestable wretch is, gets in a single fatality car wreck, in someone else's car!

I suppose your Jeep was a model which lacked a transponder key system, built previous to 1996?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It was a '99 Cherokee sport classic...old school 4x4. It does have a alarm system but apparently the guy/gal knew how to bypass it. It's probably being sold as parts right now. Easier and more profitable to do such than trying to retag all the serial numbers and VIN.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Anyone on here like to buy some parts from a Jeep Cherokee?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hahaha!

That would one hell of a logistical effort to break it down to parts and get them all to the UK in three days.
edit on 12-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: Just a lil 'ol ETA

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

That would one hell of a logistical effort to break it down to parts and get them all to the UK in three days.

Nah. We moved 'em through Canada.

Enjoy your new pickup.
You're welcome.

jacy (hahahahahaha)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hahahahaha! You guys are so bad! In a good way of course.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hello darlin'

Bad in a good way? Damn straight!
Anything for family.

You need something replaced?
*looks over shoulder* *expects knock on door*

Hahahaha...been watching too many spy movies!

jacy

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Well, just got off the phone with the insurance company. Looks like it'll be 20+ days before anything gets done if they don't recover my baby...which I doubt they will, but who knows.

And while I may enjoy my new pick-up truck, I know I won't enjoy the monthly payment that goes along with it. Grrrrr!

Y'all keep me in your thoughts come May as I am in a Top Prize Drawing for One Millions Bucks...($600,000 after taxes of course). Myself and 132 others are up for it. WooHoo! I could do a lot for myself and others with that...mainly my sister...Y'all know I'm a minimulist so I don't need much. Not even a big flat screen. Just a Tiny House on some property and I'd be happy.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Waves at Jacy and Dawg.
Little Cody just left. I should have known...they got another baby bearded dragon lizard.

They have too many animals and...stuff... and a new baby coming very soon.

I keep popping on and off the computer. Restless. I poke around the forum and go off to watch t.v. then back on the computer and off to watch t.v. LOL

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Page 310 and counting.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I prefer

Still 90 pages to go!!!!

LOL

Glass half full!!! ROFL

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Wow...I just realized something.
Today is the very first day in almost ONE year, that The Shed was NOT on the 'Recent Posts' page (which is were I base myself from).

Almost a year, but not quite...we were on the first page every single day! That's something to be proud of.

jacy

edit on 14-1-2015 by jacygirl because: came off as whiny before...?

edit on 14-1-2015 by jacygirl because: cuz I'm an idiot who made a spelling mistake in the first edit

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Here's what we do... We post what we can, when we can, and we do not worry about it. So the dynamic of the thread changes, so it is not on recent posts... My government is in the process of concocting the final stages of the dreadful march into police statehood. Of the two concerns, I think I know which is commanding the majority of my neural processing speed just at the moment!

The reality is, that we are human beings, not content spewing machines. I think we all know why this change in thread growth speed has come about, but The Shed has always been, is, and always will be special. Like the planet beneath us, it will probably be here longer than some of us will be! This is the internet remember! Everything issued forth into it, is there somewhere, forever! Think about the enormity of that for a bit, and chill.

I am sure everything will get back to normal, or whatever passes for that around here, once the new car smell wears off, if you get my drift!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Whoa!!
I wasn't being all hysterical about it, lol...it's just something I noticed when I was poking around!
(What should I edit out? I actually kinda had a sense of humour-ish mood, so I'm not sure why you responded so....vehemently?

I know what's going on there...in France...now Canada's getting implicated...
I ran in here to escape reality for a bit, and couldn't find the thread.
I have 7 tabs open right now...here....the other place...the int'l. news...the locals news...lol....

Here, have a *hug*
jacy

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

:O

I am sorry if that came off as being a bit full on Jacy! I thought the addition of the smilies would give away the fact that I also was jesting!

Sorry!

Also: Jacy hugs? WOOOO! *hugs back* Hell Yeah!

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join