It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Yea, I feel violated (and extremely pissed off) as well. I'll be looking to get rid of it as soon as I can.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I have said it before, and I will likely have cause to say it many more times...

That sucks dude.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Yeah, Jacy and I had to put it back.... No one wanted the parts from such an ol' banger!!! LOL
We've also added a new Air Freshener to say sorry!!

It's not a banger of any sorts! This is what it looked like, though the pic is not actually mine, but my Jeep does look exactly like that, and oddly enough is a pic of a stolen Jeep from Chicago. How's that for irony?

(Don't go there Gordi!
)
edit on 15-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Ah TDawg....

I thought you would be for one of those stripped down, military spec jobbies, not that posh looking bushwhacker there!

I hope that when you get it back, even if you are intending on selling it, that it looks as close to that picture as possible, and requires minimal work to correct any damages!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, I am absolutely in a rabid rage now. I'm shaking I'm so pissed off. I went to the impound and filled out all the required paperwork and did what was required and they still won't let me see the vehicle or get anything out of it until the insurance company comes to pick it up. All I know is it is not driveable and the ignition has been punched right now.

But when I first showed up and gave them my ID and POA, the guy behind the counter commented, "Oh Yea, That Jeep came in last night...it's messed up."

When I asked how messed up it was, you could see that he knew he had screwed up and told me that by law he could not tell me. When I asked to see it and possibly get some things out of it, he tells me I can't do that either!

I am so F&^%#@$ing PISSED! I still won't know anything until tomorrow or Monday. I would just like the thank the City of Cleveland for screwing up my weekend.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Oh man...

Thats icing on the cake huh? Sorry to hear your arrangements have all been monumentally screwed

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks man...I feel a smidgen better getting that off my chest. Not much, but a bit. Lord help the next person that crosses me the wrong way the next couple of days. I think I'm just going to hole up for a couple of days and have as little physical interaction with people...mainly because I'm afraid I might end up getting a little to physically interactive at some point.

Time...I need time. Time heals all wounds right? Or at least gives me a chance to calm down.

This isn't the first time the City of Cleveland has screwed me over a vehicle either. But that's a whole different story from ten years ago and still pisses me off to this day.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I just get more and more confused and frustrated by the way the good ol' US of A is being run these days.

Land of the Free? pfffft.

Someone else STEALS YOUR PROPERTY.
You report it.
It is recovered.
But YOU HAVE TO WAIT for some Insurance dude to get his a$$ in gear before YOU can even SEE YOUR OWN PROPERTY???

wtf?

In the UK... (About 10 years ago)
My pals car was taken and smashed up, it was a complete wreck, and it was towed away to a storage yard.
He was allowed to see it straight away.
He was allowed to take HIS OWN POSSESIONS out of it STRAIGHT AWAY.
He got a courtesy car straight away.
His Insurance paid out within about 10 days and he had a new car within about 2 weeks of the wreck.

I don't understand how the American (or Cleveland state) system works, but it doesn't sound like it's very good for anyone but the Insurers/recovery agents. Certainly isn't geared towards the people who are SUPPOSED to count most - The PAYING CUSTOMER!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I did get a rental right away...but the rest. Yea, I hear ya. I can't believe this.

Oh and there is no State in the US called Cleveland (THANK GOD!), it's a city in Ohio. C'mon Gordy, even this 'ol Dawg knows all the States in Great Britian is made up from England, Scotland and Wales. (Does Northern Ireland count?) And from that, is derived the UK. 50 States can't be all that hard.

Never mind...many of my own countrymen have no clue either.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

To be fair, each of the UKs constituent countries, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, and England, have counties within them, with their own councils.

I for instance, live in Essex, which is in England, on the very mouth of the River Thames. There are however, many more counties in England, and in the other countries in the United Kingdom. There are 83 in England alone!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Dawg. I am just getting back online after a day or two off. I don't blame You for being Flippin Mad about the Jeep fiasco!! I mean good, I guess they found it so soon, but sucks that they know how to make a bad situation even worse, eh?
Our van was in impound recently. They wouldn't let me get my cell phones out, but they did get my my credit cards out while it was in impound. Really?! WTF is that right?! I guess they figure I had money on the cards to get the van out, but didn't want me calling anyone to let em know what was going on? I dunno......

Take a couple days to unwind a bit bud. You don't need any assault charges on you. Hopefully things will settle out......

Um, I know most of the 50 states. Actually I could list em all, with a few minutes to think......
However, I don't know about the 57 states obama said he visited though!! LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Awwww Doug, so sorry you have to deal with this mess over your jeep. I hope things get worked out soon for you.

Feeling a little better today so far. Slept way too long though. Need to take out the garbage, get the mail and visit Mom for a bit.

Oh and Gordi, stay off my chest! Good Lord! LOL

Hope everyone is having a decent enough day.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'm sure you've seen the county maps of the US...entirely to many to name off the top of my head. But I do know of many of the counties in the UK as I have traveled and do have relatives in Scotland.

Unfortunately I am also all to familiar with the provinces of Iraq and Afghanistan.

But on the bright side...I am very familiar with the States within Deutschland. (Amazing how a drunken mind can remember some stuff yet not another. LOL)

I think that it is interest that keeps the memory going. Panama was always just Panama to me. I knew the towns, but have no clue if they have provinces or not.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Nice to see ya back Syx.

And Thanks for the thoughts.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Glad you feel a little better night! Hopefully the cold is on the way out now, eh?! Loved the Dragon Story You submitted! Foss has a good one too! Nice Job from You Both!! There are others submitted as well that are very well done! I started one, but it is not flowing the way mine usually do. I might have to scrap this one, and wait till something better hits me......

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sometimes you need the sleep. As long as it doesn't take your life over. Then it'll turn into the dreaded "Dirt Nap."

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi everyone!
I'm here for a while....going to read some dragon stories.

jacy

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

HELLO!!

How are you, apart of course, from being nose deep in some dragon stories?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Omg...Night Star's and fossilera's were both SO good!!!

I'm ok, feel like I have a lousy attitude right now....bad mood? I dunno...how are YOU?

Oh! I thought of a band name, hehe....a string quartet of physics professors...called String Theory....hahahaha!

jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join