It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh wow Dawg came back 'home'.
It's about time. Just isn't the same without you!
I see we have a night crew here tonight. How cool is that?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

May I suggest that you tame your autocorrect. It should have preferences. Mine just underlines misspelt words in red and when I right click the words, it makes a list of suggestions.

It is a lot nicer and allows you to just ignore the underline if you desire.

P

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

*sniff*
Mmm...your hair smells fabulous!

I'm so happy to spend some time here tonight.
Oh, and Dawg's right....you're a great writer!! It doesn't matter if the story goes 'off course'...we're the ones making it up as we go along, so there is no wrong!

pheonix....(grrr...did it again)...But THAT would be too easy, lol. I'd rather keep making up words to taunt it!

jacy
edit on 10-1-2015 by jacygirl because: had to talk to pheonix...eo..eo...e..i..e...i...o....

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hello Pheonix! You taught me something tonight. I knew that if I misspelled a word it would be underlined in red, but I had no idea I could right click to find alternate spelling suggestions. DOH! Thanks!

Jacy, yes my hair does smell good for now...until I have a few ciggs. LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

OK...How's this for a Romantic short story starter page? I call it, "My one and only"

She looked at her man as he took his plate from the kitchen and headed to the table and watched with never ending amazed amusement as he tripped over the dog and sent his dinner flying across the room. “He’ll never learn.” she thought as she watched him get back up, cussing out the dog, (who only opened one eye and went back to sleep. He was used to this after all) and started to clean up the mess, which in the process he managed to knock over the flowers he had brought her earlier in the day thereby making what wasn't soggy…soggy.

He sat back down and looked forlornly at the mess. “God I suck!” and put his head in his hands. She went to his side and put a towel in his hands.

“Here, we’ll clean this up together. C’mon dog! Dinner time! Nothing to fret about, I know you’re tired.”

He looked at her with a small smile on his face feeling a bit ashamed. “How have I ever been blessed with a woman like you? I don’t know why you put up with me.”

She put a hand on the side of his face. “Well, it’s the sex dear…you’re a monster.”, she giggled when she saw the shocked look. “I’m not kidding, but to be honest, we complement each other and not in just more ways than one.”

“I’m a clumsy oaf!” He got on his knees and started scraping his meal into a pile where the dog eagerly lapped it up. “I have the unnatural ability to screw things up. But I do compliment you as often as I can. You are a good wife and my best friend.”

She giggled again. “Complement, not compliment. Do not sell yourself short. You are hard working, faithful, funny and above all, always honest, even if it means you may hurt some ones feelings. Which are often mine by the way? But I do wish you had a few more inches on you.”

He grabbed his crotch looking offended. “Hey!”

She busted out laughing. “Not down there you idiot! Taller! But I love you all the same.” She took her hand off his face and gently cuffed him on the back of the head.

They looked into each other eyes and forgot about the mess on the floor. Both started to lean into each other in anticipation of meeting lips when right before they contacted the dog started to lick both of their faces ruining the moment. They both started laughing as the dog had that look of, “Thanks Mama, Dada! Is there anymore!?” with his tail thumping the floor.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Aww, hey Dawg...you just surprised the hell outta me.
That story, was so sweet.
I would love to believe that relationships like that exist. There is a reason that romance novels sell so well, actually. People WANT to have faith in love. They NEED to believe that there is a perfect 'someone' out there for them...mating is a human instinct.

That made me smile, and for a few seconds...I didn't feel so cynical.
I am impressed.

jacy

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Pushing my boundaries...it's what I do. I just winged that out and posted it before I over thought it, which is one of my burdens. But I'm a life long bachelor...so what do I know?
edit on 10-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Okay, night crew...I am yawning so much I'm afraid of swallowing my own face....soooo....

Have a good night everyone. Hoping to be here in the morning for coffee.
G'nite,

jacy

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

G'Nite Jacy...see yas lata!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Pushing my boundaries...it's what I do. I just winged that out and posted it before I over thought it, which is one of my burdens.

I am NOT 'starring' that reply of yours!
One of your burdens? Honesty?

That's what you thought...so that's what you wrote. Just accept it for what it is, and quit over-thinking it....or personalizing it. It's creativity...just let it take you where it wants to go.
Be like water, go with the flow.

jacy

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Pushing my boundaries...it's what I do. I just winged that out and posted it before I over thought it, which is one of my burdens.

I am NOT 'starring' that reply of yours!
One of your burdens? Honesty?

That's what you thought...so that's what you wrote. Just accept it for what it is, and quit over-thinking it....or personalizing it. It's creativity...just let it take you where it wants to go.
Be like water, go with the flow.

jacy

Oh quit swallowing your face and go to sleep.

edit on 10-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ok Jacy, what did you to Dawg? You inspired him to write a romance story? Now there's some magic right there! I'm impressed. Sweet story Dawg!

BRRRRRR, no wonder I was so cold, Mark had turned the heat down earlier. I'm a popsicle!
LOL

So Jacy, how will you begin the new Shed thread? Will the whole story be there or are we starting new or what? I know, I'm a pain in the arse. Actually, just curious.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

That was good Dawg, very good. Made me laugh.

P

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hey, if the Funny bit was about Mounting, with the ease of practice, and the Dragon was Very pleased!! I got it! LOL!!!!
Was just waiting for someone else to get it as well. Or if that was not it, Maybe I did miss it!? LOL!!!!

TDawg!! Good to see You back!!! Yeee Freakin Hawwwww!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Jacy and anyone else I missed, Sorry I missed you guys earlier!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Dawg You boundry pusher You!!! That is some very good writing!! I liked it!! Humor and a bit of Romance.

My romance would be something like "As they leaned into each other for a kiss, I licked Her face from bottom to top! She loved it!!!" LOL!!!!
edit on 11-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

G'morn. *mumbling to myself as I wander about looking for my coffee*

Ah! Got it! That's better. It's been a long week, mostly good but ruined (or maybe blessed) by one moment Friday night. My Jeep was stolen...

So I really have to watch myself as if I thought I was in "Angry mode" before, I think that I am at the next level now. And of course I have to wait till Monday to get the police report or talk to the claims dept. At least my insurance did give a rental so not all is bleak. Luckily I carry full coverage, even though it was an older Jeep (Much sought after by thieves for it's parts)...but it was bought and paid for and still had many good years to go.

I say blessed earlier because I guess I now have no excuse to get that Ford F150 4x4 that I've been wanting to get. But even that irritates me as it'll put me in debt again. Every time I get outta debt...something happens setting me back again. Maybe I should get a Credit Card (and I hate 'em!).

On the bright side, I get to watch my Packers play today. C'mon Pack, win this one! I need the boost!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is for us Shedders stuck in the...Poooolllleeeeer Voooorrrrrteeeeex...ex...ex!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hello Shedulikens!

My electricity has just come back on after nearly 24hours of power out, in freezing conditions and severe storm force winds!
It's been GREAT!!! LOL

Blinding snow-storms.... but snug indoors with our Living Flame Gas fire glowing red-hot, and candles making shadows dance on the walls.
The kids have been LOVING playing card games by torch light...

Even managed to watch a kids DVD last night with the battery power of my old laptop!! (YAY!!! BOLT!!! Superb!)

Lovely to see Jane popping in, and of course Jacy and Doug back in the groove!!

Am currently packing my virtual selfs belongings for the return trip to the Shed....

Well done Mike on another great writing result!

...and where's Foss gone? Not popped in for a while now?

Am Glad Night's visit to the Doc wasn't too traumatic!

And I am now scanning UK game cameras online for blurry pics of a Juvenile English Bigfoot - Wearing a wax hat!

G

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Dawg, I'm sorry to hear of Your Missing Jeep!! That Sucks Man!!! Did ya remember to set the self destruct switch to auto before it was taken?!
(Might want to look into that one for Yer next vehicle!)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy Thanx for this: "Well done Mike on another great writing result!" I appreciate it Bud!!

Yes it is nice to see some back here that were M. I. A. for a time. Kind of disturbing to see some gone though that were getting regular in their visits here............

Hey, if Ya find any pics of BigFoot, I wanna see em!!! Please please?!!! LOL!!!
( and NO, I don't mean for You to put on a B.F. suit and dance around in front of a Game Camera!!) LOL!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join