It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx, I didn't mention how much I loved your latest post as well. Now perhaps a final post for you before the new adventure begins?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you!

I loved writing it. I am getting to like the Wolf Lords. Might just incorporate them into a future book.

P

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That would be a wonderful idea. I think you should!!!!!!
You could dedicate it to the elven maiden from a distant realm. LOL

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hello Shedites!

Last night my Mom called me downstairs at 12:30 because she was feeling dizzy. I sat with her for about an hour or more. I couldn't sleep after that for some time. I called her a little while ago and she wasn't feeling too bad and told me to go out with Linda like I always do on Tuesdays. I'll stop in before I leave and then call her after lunch. I kept thinking she was 90 and at Christmas learned she was 91. My heart breaks and she isn't even gone yet.

Doctor's appointment coming up which fills me with dread and Valentine's day is fast approaching. I'm just a miserable pup today.

I hope everyone is ok and having a pleasant day. Love to you all!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The Shed has a life all it's own Night!
But Hey, No Problem helpin keep it alive, as I love This place!!!
So just sain' That I was only doing My part, is kind of a misleading statement, Ya know?

I believe it is now a part of ATS History and Future!!!
I have seen stray comments all over the place, in totally unrelated Threads, that mention The Shed!!

I think It's Cool!!!

I have a few things in Real Life I must attend to today first, then I will work on something for The Story......

( I saw some of The Fixers doing some clean-up of parts of the Battle Field earlier.
They were grabbing up usable items. Well, stuff that they could use anyway!! LOL!!!)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Phoenix! I love the latest entry for The Story!!! Cool Beans !!! LOL!!!

The Wolf Lords Rock!!!!!!
Syx.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi Everyone!!

So sorry to say I'm not caught up on all the story...I'm looking forward to it though!

Been a bad few days. Mama-in-law sick...feeling better now, lol and doesn't remember a thing! Half killed ME tho....yeah, just kidding.
But, after a long day at the hospital, and then caring for her at home after...I ended up with a 2-day migraine, which is only just easing now.

I'm just popping in to say "hi", and thank you for giving me something to read (soon)...and for being wonderful!

jacy

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hello Sweet Lady! Glad your Mother-in-law is feeling better. It must be hard for you. I know all about those long days or nights in the hospital with someone. It's tough, I know. You are a wonderful Daughter-in-law and a wonderful person. Anyone should feel fortunate to have you in their lives.

Syx, sorry that real life has you so busy. Love to read your posts when you are here and miss you when you're gone. Hope all is well with you and CC bear.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just a quick fly-by posting!

We're showing our rent-out flat to potential new tenants tonight and tomorrow, (our previous long-term tenant moved on to a bigger property and we've freshly decorated the place ready for a new resident!)

Nice to see the new story entries (AWESOME)!!!
Us "writers" have to stick together HINT HINT!! LOL

[[[[Jacy]]]] Always lovely to see you stop by!
Hope RL things improve for you soon!!
We all miss you when you're not here.

OK, I'm off! BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hi Gordi! Hope your potential tenants are good people. My Mom and neighbor have had some doozies over the years. They seem so great at first then...WHAM! That's why My Mom who owns this 3 family house has all relatives in it.

Hello Shedites! Filled with anxiety over my Friday appointment and worried about stuff, but I'm still here every day and thinking of you all.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Hey! Doin ok here mostly Night. Just a lot going on is all, and it's keeping us occupied. I am taking care of some things that got put on my to do list that got scrapped, so I had to make a new list. (Now if I can just find that new list......) LOL!!!!

I will try to have my last entry for the end of the story like tomorrow or Friday. By the afternoon Friday I'd say......

Ok I'm off. I'm going to try to be on here tomorrow in the mornin' for coffee, If anyone wants to share a pot or two......

Later, sweet Dreams ALL!!! Syx.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sweet dreams dragon!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed Residents and Lurkers!! I hope today brings Smiles to Everyone!!!

(Sliding cups of Coffee/Tea around the table)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi there Syx!

Good day/evening everyone! Hope you are all well.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Phew! What a day!

Hellos to everyone in the Shed! I have been rushed off my feet today with work, and passed out on the couch for HOURS after I was finished! I really love working when I get to work THAT hard! Lots of keys to cut, and we did some outside work as well!

I met up with my son again yesterday after he had finished school, and I took him to the Classic Cap Company store to purchase him some quality headwear, to cover the fact that his hairdresser is a complete moron. He made me so proud when we walked into the store. I asked him what he wanted from his hat, and unlike many children of his age, who just want things to be as cool and hip as possible, he said "I want a hat which is warm, and water resistant".

Not only did they have one which was the perfect size for his skull, but it filled all his requirements, being made of a wax coated fabric, and having a good lining. Furthermore it was his favourite colour too! He loves it! He seemed a little pale and sniffly before the purchase of the hat, and less animated than usual. Although the sniffles remained (I sense some cough mixture in his near future), he perked up the moment his precious head was covered!

We also went to a coffee shop, so that he, myself, and his mother could brainstorm ideas for his tenth birthday party. It is in March, but it is also his tenth. I keep thinking he is ten already, but I have to remember that just because it had been ten years since I saw his mother last, does not mean he is ten years old already. Damned silly brain of mine, inflicting my perceptions on reality, rather than perceiving reality!

Anyway, he drew some wild stuff on the notepad I bought with me! I thought it would be a good idea to bring a pad to draw up some preliminary invitation designs, but he just doodled some mad things, including a picture of me, if I was the clock tower containing Big Ben in London! I love that child's brain! It runs on pure, unadulterated chaos!

How the hell was everyone else's last 48 hours?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Awwww, would love to see a pic of Ashley in his new hat! My Sister's birthday is in March too.

Glad you had such a productive day. Your rest was well deserved.

Our poor little Cody has been very sick with strep throat and of all things, scarlet fever! He's been out of school for a few days. He came up today and I thought Oh God, I hope I don't catch anything. He made me a quill pen!! I was so impressed!
Baby Brent should be born in 5 weeks and he will have a little brother.

He said "Auntie, I have a secret and I can't tell Mom." I thought OMG, there isn't anything he would keep from his Mom. I was pretty concerned, but I calmly asked him why not and what the secret was. He said, "Dad will be bringing home a new lizard." I had to laugh. I said, "How are you going to hide it from her, she'll end up seeing it." He said, "Yeah but not until Dad comes home later." LOL

The thing is...their house is loaded with animals and...stuff. It takes money to feed all those critters and for all the other supplies you need for all of them. Her husband is also a hoarder and needs to be kept in check. He'll waltz in with all kinds of stuff. If he finds something or someone is giving something away, he'll take it no matter what it is. My niece has been on his butt for years to get rid of some of the animals and he keeps coming home with new pets. And some need to be fed live animals and creepy meal worms and crickets and....EEEEEW!!!!!!!! They still have two big snakes and one bites. Boas! He was supposed to get rid of the biter months ago. He feeds them rats, which is how I ended up with one as a pet. I felt bad and wanted something furry I could afford to care for. Anyway, that's my story of the day.

Doctors tomorrow. Pray I make it out alive. LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Good luck with your doctors appointment Night Star!

*does the good luck dance, which involves flipping the bird at fate several hundred times, so that it gets its nose out of mortal affairs*

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Night Star...Good luck with your appointment today! I will be thinking about you, and sending you my love.
Please let us know how it goes.

True...I'm so happy that you're getting to spend time with your son! I'm sure he's delighted to have you in his life, and his 10th birthday will probably be the best ever, with you involved.

Hello and *hugs* to everybody!

jacy

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hello Jacygirl!

How has your day been?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey hunny!

My day? Well, it's only 7:45 am here, lol...so my day thus far has consisted of coffee...and more coffee.

It's snowing like a son-of-a-gun outside and brutally cold. I'm supposed to drive a friend to a dr. appt. this morning, and am really dreading going out. The roads are icy and slick...I'm already stressing.

How has your day been?
jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join