It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
.....Gordi, you are a handsome man, why have that avatar????? LOL Get one that shows how handsome you are. Make yourself a knight or something.

but.... but.... THAT IS my handsome pic....

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hahahahaha! My what big eyes you have!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Doesn't look like our current story line is going to end properly without any posters. If no one continues it I'll say THE END and we'll continue to the new thread when this one expires and start new.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Give it some time, it is the holiday season after all. Perhaps the normal writers are just busy.

P

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That might be your handsome piccy....but that's MY sweater you're wearing!!!!! Grrrrrr!!!!

Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Hi and Good Morning Night! Good Morning EveryOne else as Well!!!
NIght, I am planning to add more to The Story, maybe in a little while, or later on this morning......
Real Life has been consuming Me as of late.

Darn reality anyway!! LOL!!!

edit on 5-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Morning Syx, and indeed, a good morning to all Sheddites!

How are things with you guys?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Good, although experiencing internet outages due to this fire that is still burning. One of our local Colleges lost their environmental centre when the bush fire went straight through it. Perimeter of the fire is 238 Km and has burnt through 12,000 hectares (about 30,000 acres) 1000 homes are without power etc etc.

It has moved right away from where I am but I guess a wind change could alter that. Still, these things happen here.

Relief fire fighting crews are coming in from other states to give our guys some well deserved rest.

P

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
a reply to: TrueBrit

Good Mornin' you guys! Doin ok here so far this morn. We got a little dusting of Snow here two nights ago. Between half inch and one inch, depending on where around Here You are. A dusting is fine by Me, as Much more than that and I am one hurting Puppy after the shoveling out Our driveway. Not really the main snow that's a problem, it's where the Snow-Plow comes down the road and leaves that Mini Mountain of Plowed across the end of the DriveWay!! I even ask the guy nicely to try and not leave that here for Me, but is too much for Him I guess to push it right up into the edge of My drive that We don't use! Guess I could leave Him a SyxPak out there. Maybe then He'll be nice back to me! LOL!!!

Phoenix is it that dry, that the Fires are kinda common there?! Or are You sorta prepared for it, should it come onto Your property? (If there can be such at hing as prepared when It comes to that?) My cousin in Colorado has fire lines across some of His property. In those areas He has a dug-out area where He removed brush etc, and has left it raw dirt about 30 feet deep......

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

This is mainly burning in inaccessible terrain until of course a township gets in its path. If it gets into my area I am afraid I will pack up and leave. It is a very pretty street with a great many very tall eucalyptus trees and shrubs. Once they start going up, nothing can stop them. The fire can fly through the trees canopy so fast it is unbelievable. It can leave the ground fire as if it is standing still, until the burning leaves drop.

You need very special training to fight these things in our country, but we are good at it. Sometimes though, we lose.

P

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Wow! I mentioned My cousin's 30 foot deep area of raw dirt. Not deep as in straight down, but as in across, I guess You'd say. When I re read that it looked funny! LOL!! Of course fries do jump those lines, ya know?
That would suck to have to leave that area you described. Sounds real nice there......

I am going to grab some sleep. Been up all night here.
Unless you count the keyboard naps! (had a couple of those!) LOL!!!
I am glad Cc didn't grab any new pics of that! LOL!!!
Those older pics She snapped are enough, right?! LOL!!!!!

Have a good one. I'll be up later for coffee prob. (hopefully 5 or 6 hours from now.) Take it easy. Syx.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Yeah, I heard the fires in Australia are the worst they have been for something like thirty years! I am so sorry to hear that your home is potentially at risk from this event, and I very much hope that the weather patterns over the area change, to make it easier for the fire to be fought and extinguished! Apparently the biggest problem at the moment, aside from the relentless heat, is the winds being so high. I hope they run out of puff soon!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
As the battle raged, the full moon trekked across the clear night sky. The air was thick with the acrid smell of copper. Blood. Blood everywhere. It pooled up in small depressions on the ground. It ran down the leaves of underbrush. It congealed on the clothing of the Warriors and Foe alike. Never before in the history of this island had so much of the life giving fluid been spilled over such a wide spread area.

It seemed pointless really. Lives being lost over land. Lives being taken by those who had no right to wield such power. The enemy trudged on. The warriors swore to end this fight as soon as was possible. Before more lives were taken. Before more life was extinguished from this realm......

Syx made trip after trip back to the woods to replenish His stock of missiles. He carried then dumped hundreds of the life taking weapons from the heights above the battle ground onto the enemy. He swooped down, barrel rolled and skewered hundreds of the oncoming armies. Each time wishing for this all to end.

He fought for the honor of the good citizens of this land. He and His allied Forces fought for hours......

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hello my dear Friends! Dawg asked me to say hello for him.

Pheonix, I pray for all the people near those fires. How terrifying! Stay safe!!!

Been scared and kinda down. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. Sigh...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hi Night. Best of Good Luck to You for Your Friday Appointment!! You are always in our Prayers You know!

~Clink~ Here' some Coffee!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

TDawg Hey!!! Hello if You are reading This!! I hope You are Well Bud!!!?

Take Care Man.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The fallen warriors on both sides littered the fields and wooded areas. Too much blood had been shed, too many lives had been lost. Finally the enemies were receding. Night and the elf who saved her had lost their horse not long into the battle. The elf maiden was weary and filled with sorrow. Crimson blood dripped from her leg as she struggled to walk. Dirty, hungry and cold she collapsed onto the cold hard earth.

Storm spread his wings wide and took to the air in search of the fallen elf. With great speed he flew through the darkened night sky. There in the distance he spied Night Star and by her side was the white wolf, fur blood stained and dirty. He gently nudged them and spoke in a soothing voice.

"It is over now. The realm is safe and no more harm will come to the good people of the green forest. The royals know that the beings of this land will never again allow their wickedness to rule and abuse them."
Night stirred, looked up at Storm and released the tears she had been holding back for so long. Carefully, she searched Wolf for wounds that might need attention, but found they were superficial and sighed with relief. Together they mounted the mighty dragon and took to the air.

The cold wind chilled her to the bone. She felt numb inside seeing so much destruction and loss of lives. She thought of the small chubby purple being that had become her friend and how he no longer walked the earth. Wanderer was brave yet foolish for putting himself at such risk. Night knew he had a big heart and just wanted to help. He loved to wander and sought adventures. She wished him a good journey in his next great adventure beyond this realm of existence and cried until she could cry no more.

The Castle Inn was filling quickly with the infirm. The woman and children came out of the dark cave and into freedom. Beings of all races came together in caring for the wounded. There were many hugs and kisses and much love flowed through the land.

Night awoke in bed the next morning. Wolf was curled up on a soft rug beside the bed. She lay there in the stillness relieved that the good people would not only survive but thrive. Her thoughts turned to her friends and the place they all met so long ago, a place of magic and wonder, of laughter and love.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Oh hello there Syx! Thanks so much for adding to the story. I just made my final entry to the ending. If you want to make yours, feel free. Then we can return to the shed, a new shed for the new year. Oh and...thanks for keeping the shed alive with me. I had feared at one time that the shed would be no more.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The Wolf Lord watched with his mind as the battle played out. Twice he helped the Hunter, once by sending him arrows and once by trans-locating him to be high up in a tree, well away from the swordsmen. Of course, that helped him in other ways as well. The swordsmen died with arrows down their throats.

The battle was almost over. The defenders had won easily. The attackers had grossly underestimated the friends that the defenders had and that was a terminal mistake.

Then, from the attackers command position, he felt a Spell, a very evil Spell. It was the first stage of a Demonic Summoning Spell. It would gather the energy from the souls of the dying to be then used to open a gate to one of the levels of hell. It was a payback spell, one that would leave this Island uninhabitable for all but Demon Kind.

A growl came unbidden from his throat. He stood and prepared himself. Nature had been very kind to his species. They had some charming and unusual gifts. One was trans-location. Very handy to get away from the much larger carnivorous on their home world.

The other was how they fed their puppies. A gland in their throats emitted a gaseous energy that destabilized matter. It would turn a portion of a dead prey animal into mince, so their puppies could easily feed and digest their meal. As it turns out, it was rather useful in battle as well.

He stood and concentrated on the required trans-location. Just before the shift he went invisible.

The Wolf Lord rematerialized with his muzzle almost touching the back of the neck of the insidious Mage. Then he released just a trickle of the gas. The Mage's spine dissolved instantly, and the now dead corpse fell to the ground.

The Wolf Lord erected an Arcane sound absorption field around himself and tiptoed around puffing delicately at the others in the area. Consorting with Demon Kind carried a death sentence and he was the bringer of death.

Five fell before someone noticed and then the remaining nine drew weapons searching for the threat. The Wolf Lord called his Armor from the Void where he stored it and went to work the old fashioned way, ripping out throats and in two cases biting heads off.

They did not stand a chance. A half ton invisible Wolf Lord with his claws flaming with Arcane Energy was extremely powerful. None survived.

He returned his Armor to the void, cleaned himself with a Spell and trans-located back to the fire place. He laid down again just as warriors started to return from the battle. Some were injured and he decided to help. He was an Arcane Healer, it was one of his specialties and since he could now determine who were good, he could and would help them.

P

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Oh Pheonix, that was just awesome!!!!!!!! I am so pleased with your addition!!!!!

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join