It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Right you are mate, right you are.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Aww, I know you're right! But it's frustrating when you write individual replies to people here...and they disappear! IceHappy sent me a link to a download that recovers your lost message...but when I try to download it, the internet cuts off, so it never actually loads.

Is the cutoff caused by the app? Some of them apps have access to the internet resource.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Thanks! I hope you get a great day too.

See you all later!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
hello all..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hello ccbears!!!

How are you this crisp winters afternoon?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

not to good..but things will be ok soon i hope..thanks for asking..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

edit on 27-12-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

sorry i didnt mean to say that...just i am very upset right now..hope you are having a great day...
edit on 27-12-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ccbears)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope things improve with all possible haste and completeness!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I missed the bit you did not mean to say anyhow ccbears, so no harm done!

Also *extra hugs*

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

thanks so much..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
OMG Gordi, I almost spit my coffee out when you were talking about True's butt. Then True has to go and add the hairy part. Ahahahaha!

So will Tsu come back 'home' to us Gordi?

CC, I hope things get better for you. Is Syx in the dog house? I know he hasn't added to the story. Sorry, I couldn't resist. HUGS!

Hello Jacy! I hope you fix your computer problems. I hate when crap happens with the computer. One day last week I thought I killed mine. LOL

Hiya Swanne!

Hello everyone else!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Who is going to start the shed 3 thread and how will it start? Do we link this thread and just continue? There are too many pages of the story to just start off with the story isn't there? Not to mention what a daunting task that would be. HELP! Our pages are filling quickly here and I was hoping we could start the new year with the new thread. HELP!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
I seem to be back online again.

Also having a really bad 'anxiety' thing right now. I get bad anxiety from time to time.
I will be here...taking deep breaths....and trying to feel better, for a while.

jacy

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Awwww jacygirl!

Chill lady, breathe in slowly through your nose, hold it a few seconds, and then breathe out through your mouth, then wait a couple of seconds, then repeat.

Getting tickled also helps, because it short circuits the feeling, but it is not always practical!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Aww thanks, True! I'm doing the breathing....don't recommend anyone tickling me right now tho, lol...feeling rather agitated, might get aggressive.

Night Star...I have no idea how to transition to Shed 3...? Last time it was a rather spontaneous thing...I have a feeling we will discuss it amongst ourselves, and then BAM! suddenly we will just end up there.

You know....I seem to be having trouble communicating today. Seriously sitting here staring at the reply screen, feeling blank. Sorry...

jacy

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wanderer waddled over to Night Star and Wolf.
"My little purple friend, where have you been?????"
"I have been here and...there. Beautiful celebration, beautiful indeed. Very touching I must say. I nearly shed a tear over it. I have also learned a thing or two about your new friend in my absence." He sipped his drink. "Oh this is wonderful, I really ought to ask for the recipe, though it includes a bit of magic and I'm not very good with that."

The elf was relieved to finally have run into someone familiar.
"What do you know of Tai?"
"SHHHHHHH!!! Be quiet young one, do you want just anyone to hear?" He whispered. "Oh and I met your dragon. Such a fine strong fellow and loyal companion for an elf."
Night heaved a heavy sigh in frustration. She lowered her voice. "You will tell me what you know and you will tell me now! We've no time for secrets!"
She didn't mean to be so harsh with the little creature, but things were happening that she couldn't explain and they might be in danger. She had to know what was going on.

Wanderer wasn't bothered at all by her tone. "Oh, well...we don't want to ruin such a fine celebration as this with doom and gloom now do we?"
Night was furious. She slammed her fist onto the table beside her which brought attention that she didn't want. Too many eyes were glaring at her.
She took Wanderer by the hand and led him through the crowd and outside to where Storm waited.

"Ok, now tell me what's going on before it's too late!" She demanded.
"Oh, it's never too late young miss, there is always time and hope."
He could see that Night Star was not too pleased with him and she was such a delight normally. He really didn't want to fall out of grace.
"That man Tai is not just a man. He is a the great Wizard of the Blue Mountains. There are greater powers than his though and evil ones at that. he is forced to spy on you and your friends and keep your curious minds from learning of their plans. You see long, long ago this Castle belonged to royalty, a nasty bunch they were. In times of old a great battle took place amongst the Royal ones and the people and creatures of the land. The Royal ones lost and fled in shame and anger. And now...now they seek revenge and to reclaim what was once theirs."

Night was stunned. "How did you learn of all of this?"
Wanderer grinned widely. "Well let's see, first I found the library and read of the history and then the Wizard found me there and was none too happy and we got to talking and he spilled the rest. Some magic I do know and I was able to make him talk. Once he realized what he had done he just disappeared and I haven't seen him since. He did mention that he didn't want any harm to come to you or anyone here."

Storm stretched his wings and shook his mighty head.
"Aria must be apprised of the situation. We must gather the guests and an army of skilled warriors and any volunteers throughout the realm."

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It happens jacygirl.

Sometimes ones train of thought is out of control, and before any tangible thought can be discerned from it as it screams past the station, the brakes need putting on, and it requires a few miles of track to slow down enough to read.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Oh Jacy Honey, I know anxiety sucks. It's like you get that worrisome knot in your stomach kind of feeling. Get off the coffee for now. LOL I hope you feel better soon!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks sweetie! I woke up this way, and only had ONE coffee this morning...honest!
Also, thank you for writing more story. I'm really enjoying it, it's a nice distraction.

lol, True....you put it so poetically. I would likely crudely call it a "brain fart".

jacy

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Oh thanks! Nice to know it is appreciated. I get bored or inspired and just have to write. LOL
I just had to check to see what day it was today. LOL

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join