It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

*Yawn* ah, finally a good night's sleep.

That's weird. I dreamt there was a star cluster in the sky in which every stars were placed like atoms of carbon in a diamond. Hm, I might include that in my novel.

Which reminds me - what did you think about my short stories?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

My internet is off and on again....it's been raining here, don't know if it's related?

I may *flit poof* to go check wires, re-boot, etc.

Maybe, for future writing...we could write storyline in a coloured font? So it stands out from the chit-chat?

jacy

Jane...thank you.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Funnily enough it's raining here too... Would you by any chance happen to live in Quebec?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hey swanne,
No...I'm in SW Ontario, about an hour west of Toronto.
We have no snow, it's been damp/grey for weeks.
Didn't know you were in Quebec...? Bonjour mon ami, lol...

jacy/lady-in-waiting for internet signal so she can send this reply...

edit on 28-12-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Um, blank reply... I am guessing your internet went off at mid-sentence?...

Edit:

All right, I see you edited it.

edit on 28-12-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I will get real sleep later probably. I had only a short nap this morn so far.

I have regrettably only read one short story of Yours. Real life getting in the way of a lot in the last few weeks or so.
"The World Which had no Shadows", I believe , is a Very Awesome Story! It reminds Me of some Native Indian lore I heard when I was a young teen from a Friend of mine, back in My home town area, many moons ago!!! It has some similar themes in it as what I had heard way back then!!! Only not the same, if I make sense there.
Very well written and easy to follow!!!
Thank You for giving the link(s) to Me!
I am bookmarking them on My new computer here for future, hopefully soon, reference!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Going back to The Shed would be very cool Jane!!! I don't see why it can't happen after some partying at The Inn, where Night is hoping to pick up some new members to Our Story. I believe She thought it a good place to, 're-start' the Story. As You know, from real life situations, Her and I were doing a lot of entries and We didn't know what to do, so it ended up we left the others in Eminence's Lair with some treasure and ventured out. We left directions for the others to follow Us as soon as they could do so. I know I was wanting to interact with some characters, our original gang, but We both thought it was so hard to do, as We did not want to have the others do something(s ) that they may not want to do, in the story. Ya know?
So the finding of The Inn was thought at the time to be a good way for the rest to catch up to Us, and for new comers to join in the Story.
From there I see no reason why we could not eventually get back to The Shed, and be up to our old antics! Grilling definitely included!!!! LOL!!!!
edit on 28-12-2014 by SyxPak because: SP

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Here on the outskirt of Montreal we got a bit of snow - we had alot more but the recent rain melted it down.

Quebec is pretty much a place like any others. But it's home.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Jacy it looks like You've been booted offline again but I want to say Good Morning!

~ Clink ~ goes our Coffee Cups!

I'm sorry Swanne. ~ Clink ~

(see how lack of sleep affects Me) LOL!!!

~ Clink ~ Jane!!!
I know You have Tea in your cup, but a Clink is still a Clink!!! LOL!!!

edit on 28-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Maybe, for future writing...we could write storyline in a coloured font? So it stands out from the chit-chat?

Now that's a good idea....I always posted my meagre offerings in italics....but maybe a blue would be good?

Hope you stay online long enough to get The Shed 3 up and running...only 5 pages left here!

Jane x

PS @Syx.....

edit on 28-12-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Jane You picked My Favorite Color! (Syx blushed as He mentioned that!)

edit on 28-12-2014 by SyxPak because: Testing a spelling correction in colored area.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Now that works!

Jane

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I cannot agree More Jane!! I really like how that looks! Wowsas!!!!!! LOL!!!

And Oh, are You serious, only 5 pages more here? I thought we went 400 in the original" The Shed" Thread?!!!????

Or maybe I am brain fart'n. Again!??

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
"The World Which had no Shadows", I believe , is a Very Awesome Story!

Hehe, I am glad you liked it! Many thanks!

Real life getting in the way of a lot in the last few weeks or so.

So do I read... I read this post... Care to comment?... I share True's concern. What happened? You okay?

I'm sorry Swanne. ~ Clink ~
(see how lack of sleep affects Me) LOL!!!

(Brushes off the coffee from my robe) How dare you - this is the finest silk in the province!

Hehe

edit on 28-12-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Actually you could be right.....in which case....not so much a panic then

Jane

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You are Welcome Swanne! And as far as am I ok? Yes. Thanx. However as seen in My Post, a sideline to the story, kinda I guess, That is what I and CC and someone went through Christmas Night! Very late mind You and after a LOT of liquid refreshments, of which all 3 of Us are not really used to anymore, things went south, as they say. The only thing I did NOT include is where the guy who found My ID, also found 100 bucks, and voiced it loudly, never gave that money back to Me! After I flipped out my front jeans pocket contents with My Id,(When they asked Me for ID and I told them I had to get it out of My front Pocket, and they said ok to that,) and a couple other cards as they threw Me to the ground and pounced on Me like I was a Freakin wild Animal!! Really F'd up My already messed up back!!! Also, One LEO said This to My Wife, "Don't worry, We'll fix those." When She mentioned videos that were surely shot of the entire incident with those LEO's!!! I mean really?!?!? WTF!!??? Right!???
It just makes Me sick...... I was given NO pain meds, tylenol only, or high blood pressure pills that I need to maintain function.
So I guess how's that for "Fact is stranger than Fiction!" Right? LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Shweeeeeew!!! Thanx Jane for the premature Heart Attack!!! LOL!!! (J/K Ya know! ) LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Ah, the convolutions of a man's life.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'm back trackin some here and I am not sure if I commented on this or not.

Awesome to see You doing a Story Entry again Jacy!!! Yipeeeee!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Yes I also Miss Tsu!!! Her silliness is surely needed inhere somewhere. Maybe she could do some work for this, outside here of course, and we could post it? Or would that get someone here banned!??

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yes very much so. I guess I could have shortened that up to what You said, eh? LOL!!!!! But it has so many F'd up details in it, it almost screams of a Story all on it's own!! Like another messed up chapter In Our lives here in freezin, no snow, in Illinois under Chicago right now. LOL!!!!!!

And Oh, sorry about Your Fine Robe!!

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join