It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Why is the rum gone?

Just came in to say goodnight gentlemen. See you tomorrow. Oh damn, it is tomorrow. LOL See you later then!
Shall I say it?

HUGS! Dawg, come back! LOL

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The rum is NEVER gone!

Good night dear lady. May your slumber be peaceful, and may The Lord of Dreams be a perfect gentleman toward your good person!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedders! Not sure how long I'll be on right now, but will Be back in the morn for coffee......

Somehow Syx had wandered off of the festivities. Perhaps too much of that magical Blue Brew?! But it was so good! How could one not down extreme amounts of that wonderful liquid!!

He had awakened in a place of captivity. He remembered helping one whom was being beaten. He was held back when the ones doing the bashing realized He was a force to be reckoned with in an agitated state! Such unlike His normal laid back attitude was He that He had beaten on at least two of the intruders to the innocent Man whom was being beaten to blood, and nearly unconscious.

"Such tyrants will be dealt with in due time." He thought. "Unknowing are they of the power of a Dragon slighted. Or of One on the side of Truth, and noble deeds."......

He also remembered following the young beaten Lad to a hospital like facility, and getting into an argument there. So loud was He that it brought authority like figures with threatening looks upon their faces. Scowls of hatred they pointed toward Syx and He bid that no more harm should become the young Man, or He would release a frenzy of harm unto Them the likes of which They had never seen!

This brought, "Halt! Move no more!!" From the one leading the others there before Syx.

"I move NOT!!" Syx exclaimed and He stood stock still before the Men.

"Show us Your papers!" One shouted at Syx.

As He complied by stating His papers were in a pocket of His Leggings and reached for it, He was slammed to the ground! His papers flew about in all that confusion and His arms were pulled back behind Himself. He was bound as He spoke angrily that He did as He was asked so why were they treating Him this way!? Their reply was simple, "Because We can!!"

Syx was taken to a facility and held for hours. Verbal onslaughts struck the ears of the Fallen Syx repeatedly until He could no longer hold His tongue. He voiced an expression that is not nice, but was full of Threatening gestures if He were not released immediately, as He had done no wrong!
This fell on the deaf ears of His captors.

He saw also the man who was beaten, with stitches on His head and other areas of trauma to the Young Man's face. The Young Man patted Syx on the shoulder and they shared a soft Smile......

Syx was hoping one of His Friends had seen what happened and would soon come to free Him of His demise. Overnight and part of the next Day He lay resting from the very tiring night before......

His Mate came the next afternoon and freed Him of His ordeal by buying off the captors. Such disgust of the entire situation has left Him and His Mate very put off by the ones Who Think They are In Charge!!!!!!
edit on 28-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Dude...

Heavy. You alright there bud?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I am now Bud! Thanx for askin, but above is pretty much the story of it all.
Is it ok to interject reality into a Fiction Story!?

LOL!!! That was rhetorical........ LOL!!!!

Oh, check Your U2U for an A-Kickin addy!!! I'm listening to it now on HeadPhones......

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Check yours back for some unrelenting brutality, metal style!

Sounds like a harsh night mate. All I can say is What The Function?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

That was some Great Metal True!!! I like that stuff, No Dig the deepest S on That!!! I have only recently been lookin into the Brutal Drop DubStep, of which I am liking.
But there is NO replacement for Heavy A-Metal!!!!!!

Um More like MalFunction Bud! The story side piece I wrote is is real. You can read between the lines I am sure......
( I have a whole paragraph I just erased, after saving......)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Dude... What exactly, without reading between the lines, actually happened there man? You can u2u me if you would prefer. I ask only out of concern.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

u2u sent.......gotta go for a min.brb.....................................................

ok, i'm back..................

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Welcome back!

My god... It's only eight in the morning and I have been up for three and a half hours lol!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I now right!!? And look at what I am dumping on You! You are a True Friend True!!

Guess that's how ya gotchYer Name, eh? LOL!!!!

Ok way more than enough from Me on this. Back to matters at hand. Um, ok, like 9 new threads are being created here to keep this cool story going, right?!?! LOL!!!! Oh wait, only 2, or not. Hmmm, I'm in line with just letting this flow some more. We do have another 100 pages in this thread right?.....106?! ( I hope!) Maybe by then we can figure out something. LOL!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Heh... I got my name by way of "oh for gods sake... I have to come up with a bloody handle now... OH! This will DEFINITELY confuse Fox fans!"

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

LMAO!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

And they would be sort of scratching their heads, you know?

"Hey Maud, come in here for a sec and look at this will ya? Now, do you think this guy is a cowboy, or a Brit, because I cannot figure it out!"

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Ummm, Yah right? Maude's ole man will prob scratch out half his hair on that one Bud!!! LOL!!!!

Hey, now a poem as I am getting ready to crash........
Thanx True! I appreciate You!!! (No silly,even while I mean that, that's not the poem). This is:

I must now lay down My weary head,
as all that I am feel's like lead.

My Synaps' fire ever slower more,
Soon I will be causing such a snore.

I hope it will not wake My Dear CC,
as I don't want Her upset with Me.

This time I will place Myself,
into a bed instead of keyboard shelf.

As We don't really need any more silly Pix,
of the keyboard sleeping Dragon, Syx.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Sleep well Syx bud.

No keyboard face when you awake! Otherwise, when you get up the wife will say "Oh, go wash up, your face is all qwerty!"

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

LMFAO!!!!!! That's funny as hell Man!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

CatchYa later Bud.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Here is my suggestion......
We already know the T&C's....we are not all writers and therefore The Shed has to remain in chat area. This has proved to be a good 'springboard' if you will to many of the contributors here dipping their toes into the writers forum and gaining writers status. Not least many of the contributors here winning various writers competitions.

Mama Jacy has already found her way back to The Shed. I would like to suggest that those involved in the upcoming battle complete that little 'mission' and also find themselves back at The Shed................for myself...I am still in the deep Jungle on the island and can *flitpoof* myself back there no problem.

The reason I suggest we go back to 'base' as it were, having re-read both threads, is because the new thread happens to fall at New Year. It would give an opportunity for some of the new contributors to see exactly.....
1. How The Shed rolls
2. Another excuse for a party!....we're good at those!
3. A 'party' would make it easier as such for those who want to join our merry band to just 'gate crash' and introduce themselves.
4. Sometimes, it's just good to go back to your roots and 're-group' as I think Dawg would put it.
5. There is also the possibility later next year of The Gathering on mysterious Isle Part deux.
6. The Shed produced many offshoot threads like The Rainbow Room, the Celtic thread, The Lounge...I'd have to go back and check that....
7..............and not least I BLOOMING MISS THE B-B-Q scenes between Dawg and Homer!!!!

So, Home is where the hearth is.....

and it's about time we got it rocking again...remember the music room?....

Jane x

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you sweetheart, for this post.
I want to go back to The Shed too....

If anybody doesn't want ME to be the one to author future Shed-threads...please let me know!

I will happily condense the entire story...WHEN I have time. The next 2-3 months are when I will have the most time, just like last year.

The staff here have been oh-so-gracious about our Shed...and many lurkers write to me telling me they LOVE the chit-chat that is involved. (If it ain't broke, why fix it?)

jacy

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Well....over to you then girl......start the thread...I'll *poof* myself in as if by magic!

Now where did I put my wand????

Jane x

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join