It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I wish I were a writer..

I had some ideas for introducing me as a character,

but I was never able to put them into words.

This story is inspiring though, so maybe eventually.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

You can write. Just do it. When you're ready, just jump in. I'm not a published writer. I'm not nearly as good as some of the writers we have on the site, but I write. I know some people enjoy and appreciate my writing and I love to try to turn a tale or add to one anyway. So I keep writing.

Surprise us. Go ahead. I know you want to.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I feel the same. If everybody left together I would simply follow in invisible form until I could find a way in to the story.

As it is, I don't know enough about the characters to get involved.

Perhaps when everyone is over their hangovers, indigestion and such like

Oh, I have my own ship BTW.

P

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I feel the same. If everybody left together I would simply follow in invisible form until I could find a way in to the story.

As it is, I don't know enough about the characters to get involved.

Perhaps when everyone is over their hangovers, indigestion and such like

Oh, I have my own ship BTW.

P

Think of it as real life. When you get a new job, everyone is a stranger until you get to know them. You get to know the other characters by meeting them and then getting to know them. It depends on what or who your character is. Maybe your character is evil and comes in and causes trouble. Maybe your character is magical and can help other characters. Maybe you are an interesting character that is just really social and wishes to meet new people and have new adventures. OMG I forgot all about my character 'Wanderer'. GAH, now I have to fix that. LOL

If I can help in any way. If anyone wishes to run a character by me, maybe I can help them enter the story with ease.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Who entered as a hunter with that wolf Lord? That was awesome and I have been wanting to hear more of them!!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Good morning everyone!

First day back at work today, and I need to jump into some clothes! It is unlikely to be a busy day, but I still need to don the vestments of the metalhead, and get ready to face the day. Back to the old routine! I hope all is well with The Family?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The Hunter was just a random I used to introduce the Wolf Lord who we will find out later is named Shadow, assuming no one else has used the name before.

The Wolf Lord, for now, is just studying the denizens of this world.

P

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Pheonix it was you! I mentioned my white wolf seeing your wolf Lord and being agitated. I didn't know enough about the wolf Lord to have him go up and talk or fight or anything. He seemed ominous to me so I made my wolf agitated by his presence. I don't know if your hunter guy is friend or foe. In any case, maybe come up to me and see that I too am agitated at the moment and was wondering if you could be of assistance or something. Maybe ask if I'm ok. Just make it clear that he comes alone or with the wolf Lord and how you want the wolfs to react together. Even if your character is evil, he can pretend to be kind. I don't know how you wish to develop your character yet. Mine develop as they go along.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

The Hunter was just a random I used to introduce the Wolf Lord who we will find out later is named Shadow, assuming no one else has used the name before.

The Wolf Lord, for now, is just studying the denizens of this world.

P

Ah so the Wolf Lord is your main character. Excellent.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You snuck in when I wasn't looking. You have to put some clothes on? You mean your posting neked? Ahahahahah!

Morning Dear True! I hope your work day goes well. I should be heading off soon to get some sleep.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well, I really should be going now. Pheonix, I can't wait to see what you do with the wolf Lord.
Bugwhisperer, I hope you find you find your way into the story soon.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Of course I am! What civilised person sleeps while clothed?

Enjoy your sleep. I hope you get enough to see you through the next period of wakefulness!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I miss Tsu!!!!!!!!! I think of her often. Does anyone ever hear from her????????

I had a text chat with Tsu on the13th Dec.
She's doing fine.
Has started work on a book of Poetry!!! (But is suffering from writers block)
So, I encouraged her with the start of a Limerick... "There was a young lad from Nantucket..."
Amazingly the writers block disappeared almost immediately!!! LOL

She was asking after her "Shemily" and specifically for Night and Jacy.

G

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I also miss Tsu!

Her cheekiness is missed greatly, on more than just the verbal level! *great sigh*

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Of course I am! What civilised person sleeps while clothed?

Enjoy your sleep. I hope you get enough to see you through the next period of wakefulness!

Oh FFS!!!!
Just what I needed!!! LOL
OK G.... think happy thoughts.... think happy thoughts.... fluffy clouds... rainbows... and True's big naked butt!!!!
Arrggghhh!!!! It's permanently etched!!!! (Is that a tattoo? LOL)

Actually I just popped in to say Hi, and to let you all know that I'm heading off to.... Mysterious Island for a few days.
So, will probably be offline for a few days.

I'm gigging with the band on hogmanay (New Years Eve) so will be back home then to collect my gear, and will try and check in to the Shed then.

Loving the new story entries!

Oh, and lurkers and new contributors - please jump right in!
Maybe keep it simple at first, espefcially if you're not sure what's happening.
Introduce yourself, bump into us at the Inn or wherever the last entries placed us.
Join us... just tag along and see where we end up?
We all did the same when we started. Just go with the flow....

e.g. "The moonlight did a great job of highlighting the perfectly formed cheekbones of the young stranger as they stumbled out of the carriage, legs numb from the long and bumpy journey. They lifted their backpack, nodded to the driver and walked towards the beautiful snow-covered Inn that had been chosen - completely at random - as the venue for writing their very first novel.
They leaned heavily on the large Oak door which groaned and creaked as it swung open, revealing the jaw dropping scene of Wolves, Wizards, Elven Folk, Dragons, Faeries and all form of magical creature, eating, drinking and making merry!!
Suddenly EVERY single creature in that place all stopped and turned in unison to face the new arrival...
"Erm, Hi!... I'm __________"
and so on...

Anyway, I'm off >>>>
Will see you all soon. Have Fun!
G

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

HAHAAA!

Well, I apologise for the mental image of my giant hairy behind Gordi. That is a terrible thing to carry in ones mind! I hope it does not distract you from your enjoyment of the Mystery Island, or indeed your focus on your gigging pursuits over the remaining festive period!

And just on the off chance that you read this before your gig, I wish you the very best possible Hogmanay, and indeed a happy new year in general sir! May you and your people be blessed with every possible glittering moment of joy in the new year to come!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi Everyone!
I'm having internet problems this morning...darn thing keeps going off! (hahahaha....say no more, say no more)

Trying to be here, but every time I reply it pulls a *flit-poof*
Ugh, if this keeps up I might be forced to participate in real life.

I am not amused.
jacy

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Do not worry, I know the feeling all too well.

My internet is sporadic as well.

Time is irrelevant in the light of friendship anyway.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Swanne, I could not agree more!

If friendship was a fundamental force in physics, then it would be the only one that could be used to make time travel, or faster than light propulsion possible!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hey swanne!

Aww, I know you're right! But it's frustrating when you write individual replies to people here...and they disappear! IceHappy sent me a link to a download that recovers your lost message...but when I try to download it, the internet cuts off, so it never actually loads.

I am being thwarted. *raises fist and shakes it in air*
"Damn you!!!!"
There, I feel better now.

I hope everyone is having a good day!
jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join