It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: jacygirl

Nothing wrong with that.....you'll be full of vim and vigour on that soon!

Did you check out my new website jacy?.....

Jane

New WEBSITE??? Noooo.....please link me?

jacy

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Haha......quite right....us Jane's know what we're talking about....bit like this one...

Jane

PS....don't know if I'm supposed to....but this is what has kept me away from here since October.....
www.thenaturalapproach.biz...
edit on 26-12-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Oh....you'll find Gordi on there too! lol!

Jane

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Ohhh, thank you! I'm on it now.
This looks awesome. My one daughter is a personal trainer/RHN (Registered Holistic Nutritionist). She is just now joining up with a gathering of people who are opening a new wellness center together.

I'm going to poke around on your site, lol.
(You can pull the link down if you want? I've bookmarked it.)

jacy

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I said 10 years ago that complimentary therapy would 'enjoy' a resurgence right about now......looks about right......

I'm working on a piece that I'm going to put in the Mumblings and Musings from the Couch.....that section isn't 'live' yet.....a general over view of complimentary therapy.....I'll let you know when it's up.....might inspire your daughter and her fellow therapists to drag complimentary therapy kicking and screaming into the 21st century

Do you have a Facebook account jacy?

Jane

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Sorry Jane, my internet went off for awhile. (happens here frequently)

I am sending you a u2u with facebook details.
I'm going to show my daughter your site, next time I see her. Pretty sure she will be quite interested!

jacy

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
And I'm back. Anyone had a nice Christmas?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hi swanne!
I'm just here kind of lurking, lol...how are you today?

jacy

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

My friend, I have had a superb Christmas. I have drunk mightily, consumed unlikely quantities of meat and cheese, not to mention pudding, and before Christmas day even came about, I was full of good cheer and happiness, and for once it has not worn off in the slightest.

I hope that you had a great Christmas, and that your new year brings all the greatest of fortunes and prosperity of either wallet or soul, or both, that you could hope for!

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Lurking too, and I feel like a million!

How about you?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

My friend, I have had a superb Christmas. I have drunk mightily, consumed unlikely quantities of meat and cheese, not to mention pudding, and before Christmas day even came about, I was full of good cheer and happiness, and for once it has not worn off in the slightest.

The best Christmas one can get! Mine was pretty tame - but I don't mind, I am pretty much a loner.

I hope that you had a great Christmas, and that your new year brings all the greatest of fortunes and prosperity of either wallet or soul, or both, that you could hope for!

And you mate!

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Aw, CC! I wish I had still been on here!

I have known that feeling and it is so stressful!

I hope all is well now?

(If it is, go with Pheonix's idea....it's part of the story
and you're a really convincing writer
)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: BugWhisperer

I can seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yooooooooooou!!! LOL

OK, who is on coffee pot duty?

Ughhh...

Spent most of the day cooking for 12. Check
Ate too much. Check.
Drank too much. Check.
Spent too much. Check.
Up half the night with Heartburn & Indigestion (see above). Check
Hangover from Hell this morning. Check. (...and Helping my 5 yr old build complicated Lego models is surprisingly NOT helping!!)

Job Done I Reckon!!!

NEXT!

G

LOL! Not to fear! Many Lurkers, (like ghosts and spirits,) are benevolent,

Though some are eeeeviil! LOL!

edit...

And always there is plenty of coffee here!

It sounds like the perfect Christmas!

I love Legos! What are you building?

edit on 26-12-2014 by BugWhisperer because: I wasn't finished.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Been so busy all day long. I see some people who haven't been here in a while. So good to see you all!!!!!

Sorry I'm not replying to each and every one of you, but you all know I think about you and love you. Big hugs!

I will reply to Dawg though. I doubt you will be able to stay away for very long. I mean, how could you leave such a loving and cool bunch of folks? HUGS! LOL I know, I know, I couldn't help it!

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey All! This is a continuation to what I wrote (story) not too long ago. I haven't participated much lately, so am a little rusty, lol.

Hours later, Jacy awoke to bright sunshine. Rubbing her eyes, she looked around to see that everything in the room was clean and freshly polished. She slapped her hand on the duvet trying to recreate the 'poof' of dust that had been there earlier.
*slap*
Nothing.

A slight tinkling sound could be heard from down the hallway...along with numerous curse words and hisses.
"Who's there?" Jacy shouted out, rather startled.
"It's about time you got here. I've made you a tea..."
Poking her head around the door, Jacy saw Sophie struggling to carry a cup and saucer.
"Sophie!!" she squealed. "Where have you been? I was so worried!!"
She rescued the teacup and scooped up the disgruntled ferret.

"Where have I been? Where have YOU been? I lost you in the tsunami...and came back here. Your magic isn't working, by the way!" she twitched her whiskers, trying not to smile.
The relieved girl was busy covering her furry friend with kisses when she stopped suddenly and repeated, "Tsunami? What tsunami? I don't remember much."
Pausing, she reached for the tea and sipped greedily. Sophie seized the opportunity to quickly slurp at the spilled tea sitting on the saucer. After wiping her chin on the carpet, she sat up and looked at Jacy.
"Go on...what DO you remember?"

"I remember a campfire....some of us were there, but not all of us...."
She closed her eyes, trying to capture an image from her memory.
"I think I heard True's bass guitar....? Oh! And Tsu! Tsu is gone...and you said her last name was Nommy...and someone else that it wasn't a name but a title?"
"Tsu Nommy! Yes!" Sophie clapped her paws together.
"Tsunami?" Jacy repeated. "I don't get it."
"Well what does a tsu nommy do?"
"Sheez, I dunno...leaves a path of destruction in it's wake?" Jacy replied rather sarcastically.
"Yup, and that's what she does...it's what Tsu do...but then so do you...." the ferret started rolling around laughing.
"Not funny!" and with that she scooped up her little friend and headed down the hall towards the kitchen.

Jacy put the kettle back on the stove and popped a slice of bread into the toaster. Tossing a buttery piece to Sophie, she sat at the table, and asked who had done all the cleaning.
"I did." Sophie grinned. "MY magic is still working."
"Oh...okay. So what is really going on now? And what do you mean about Tsu?"
"Hmm, well...I don't know what's going on right now. Not with everybody. And all I know about Tsu is that she is inter-dimensional...and your soul sister...and when she tries to help somebody, it ends up in disaster."
Sophie shook her head sadly.
"She can talk to you now...but you won't see her."
Jacy looked shocked.
"Was that who I heard last night? I thought it was you...."
"No, I didn't know you were here last night. I was out on Whimsy, trying to see if anyone was heading home."

Suddenly the kitchen door slammed open and hit the wall. Both girl and ferret jumped from their chairs. Someone else was in The Shed.

Love,
jaky
(A wee tribute to a missing-but-still-loved Shed-Sister)
edit on 26-12-2014 by jacygirl because: am rusty

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"The two walked across the room and neared Night Star and the Man She was talking to.
"Night! Hey we thought we had lost You in all this madness! Who's this?" Syx smiled as He asked His Friend."

The elf maiden was so happy to see Syx and CC, she nearly spilled her cup of strong coffee.
"There you are!!! I couldn't find you guys anywhere. I take it the others haven't made it yet or they'd be here too, unless they're lost in the crowd somewhere."
Wolf was excited to see the pair as well and lapped them up with wolf kisses before settling down to sit by their feet.
"Oh...this is Tai. He saved me from getting too plastered." She giggled, still feeling the effects of the blue potion.

Syx and CC drank more of the blue liquor as Night tried sobering up. Tai had them deep in conversation as the night slowly moved to an end. The hall was emptying, but it looked like Syx and CC had only just begun having a hell of a time for themselves. Night could tell they didn't want the night to end. She laughed like hell at their antics and Tai seemed to be getting along wonderfully with them all.
"Well, tomorrow is the day of the Winter's Blessing festival and if I don't get some rest, I'll miss the whole thing. I hate to leave you all, but I really must."

The friends wished each other sweet dreams and separated for the night.

Morning always seems to come so quickly. Wolf jumped on the huge bed trying to wake Night Star.
"Ok, ok, I'm up!"
Night smiled and hugged the gentle beast. She then chose a long gown of scarlet and forest green. Sparkling bracelets adorned her wrists and she wore glittering crystal rings upon her fingers. A set of sparkly earrings finished her ensemble. She brought her warm cloak with her as the festivities would begin outside. First she would try to find her friends and have breakfast. After making her way to the great dining room she noticed that no one she knew was anywhere to be found. Night sighed. It was almost time to go outside. She waited as long as she could then hoped to find them already outside.

The guests were all adorned in their finest clothing, talking and laughing and filled with anticipation for the things to come. Storm sat by a tall wide spread tree nearby and Night noticed him immediately. Kind of hard not to spot a huge dragon, especially one as beautiful as Storm. She ran over to him bursting with joy.
"Storm!!!!! Who put the beautiful big red ribbon and gold bells around your neck? You look great!"
Storm lowered his head and smiled. "Aria the guardian of the green forest of course. It doesn't look too girly does it"
Night laughed. "You look amazing!

A procession started with Aria leading the way. She held a candle encircled with pine and berries and ribbons. Behind her was every animal of the forest and most surprising, trees. Trees that could walk and talk. Night had never seen anything like this before. Each animal carried a red flower or ferns or branches of red berries and pine. Meeting in front of the Castle Inn, the animals lay their offerings all around the grounds, decorating it with great beauty. Each guest was given a small candle to hold. One was lit from Aria's candle and then each guest lit his by the one before him.

Aria spoke. "We are here today to honor the Season of peace and one another, for another year of being graced with all that is around and within us. We give thanks for all the wonders of the world and of all things to come."
It was a beautiful gathering of beings great and small, of men and elves and halflings, of animals and creatures of magic. All coming together in the spirit of love and the magic of the great Winter's Blessings.

Slowly, the gathering moved indoors. They were greeted by fairies and pixies flittering around singing beautiful Winter songs. They handed each guest a velvety red rose tied with gold ribbon and a tiny gold bell.

edit on 26-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
OH Jacy, you popped in when I wasn't looking. I guess we both felt like writing. LOL I always LOVE your writing!!!!!!!!!! I so missed your awesome entries! That was amazing!!!! Now get back into our damned story! LOL

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I miss Tsu!!!!!!!!! I think of her often. Does anyone ever hear from her????????

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Once they entered, Wolf spied the other white wolf in the distance. Again he was agitated. Something was wrong, but for some reason he would not convey to the elf what it was. No matter how much she pleaded, he would not say. She had known him since he was a pup, but there were many times he would take off a while before returning to her. Perhaps they had a history.
"Come on boy, let's try to find the others."
In a crowd of this size, it made it almost impossible to find anyone. Suddenly someone grabbed her by the elbow. It was Tai and he wasn't the sweet and charming man she spent time with the day before.
"You must leave this place. It is not safe for you or your friends."
Without another word, he disappeared back into the crowd. Just what on earth is going on she wondered. First Wolf and now Tai and where the hell were her friends? She didn't like games and cryptic messages. She didn't like being separated from her friends and left alone among strangers, as nice as some of them appeared to be.

After wandering around a while, she spied Tai and headed his way, but before she could reach him, he disappeared. Literally. He disappeared into thin air. Night had seen many strange and wondrous things during the time spent in this magical place. It shouldn't have surprised her, but it did. She sighed and grabbed a goblet of the blue liquor trying to calm her weary nerves.

Outside, Storm's ears perked up listening intently. He stood guarded and waiting.
edit on 26-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm bored as hell and keep hoping someone will make an entry into the story. I have no idea where to go from here. I just keep posting things that pop into my head, but it's not a very interesting story without the in put of others.

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join