It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Just amazing! I haven't had a cat for over 10 years, but I'm surprised I haven't heard of them...brilliant!

Cat scratching is nothing compared to the damage my ferrets have done. Night Star is right, lol...they are relentless! Sophie is under the coffee table right now, trying to dig her way outta here to get away from the cat. Said she's moving into the Shed permanently, and Macy and Jacy can shove off!

jacy

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

GordI....pigeon racing? Is there NOTHING that you don't know? *feeling humbled*

....jacy

LOL - I'm SURE that there's something!! (Actually, I'm sure that there are millions of things!)

Fashion!
Women!
Cats!
Art!
Literature!
...Canadians!!! LOL

HUGE Hugs back at ya!

Time for my bed!
G'Night all!
G

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

G'night Gordi!
(You saw what I did with the letters, right? Yeah...I know you did!)

See you soon hun,
jacy

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Yes!
It was very Bold of you!

G

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Get OFF the computer! and go to bed! (lol)

It's late! *hugs*
Here's your stuffed bear...your blankey....the night light is on....I checked the closet for monsters!
Off you go.........................................

jacy

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Not sure if it qualifies for Night Shift. But here I am with most chores for the day accomplished. Pigs, Chickens and Dawg are fed. Did police call all over the place and used it to start the bonfire. And the boiler is fed as well with the coal it requires. That [Bleep!] is HEAVY! So I guess the fire is fed as well. The only one not fed yet is ME!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I know it's only 10ish at night, but wow! This place is dead!

But of course it's the weekend.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just thought I'd swing by here and liven the place up just a bit.

Queen has to be one of the few bands that I can sit and listen to live recordings of and enjoy them. This just proves exactly how good they were with Freddie and what he did best.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It's not the price of a cat I'm worried about Jacy. The thing is that when my Mom passes away, we will have to pay much higher rent here and may have to move. And with hubby not wanting to be married, he may decide to go off on his own somewhere. Too much up in the air. Most places don't allow pets. Vet bills can be brutal when they are sick or have a serious disease. If the cat needed a vet and I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't want to sit around watching the poor thing die on me.

I have been so very tempted to get a kitty, but that would be selfish of me. Right now I'm sure my turtle and fish won't be a problem anywhere.

God how I miss having a cat. At one time I had three, then two then one then none.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Forgot to welcome MURA! WELCOME to the shed!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the Queen vid Gimme!! I always loved Queen!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Glad I could be of assistance Night!

Sorry to hear about what's going on with you right now. I want to say that we are all friends here so if there is anything that you need to talk about. Talking about certain things and figuring out ways to deal with them can help relieve some of the stress that these problems are causing. That's what we are here for.

*hugs Night*

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Awwwww, thanks!!! HUGS!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: angelchemuel

Blame Foss!
I think that he was inferring that the pixies were on the ladies ship though. After all, Pixies can fly and can flit about from ship to ship.

Now get that scow back to floating!

Blame little old innocent me? It's not my fault I was inspired to write a little interlude to the story

How's everyone doing on this warm day? I'm about to go out on my second walk, as I'm falling asleep in this comfy chair over here.

And, not that anyone cares, but my new trumpet is going by the name "Aura", in honor of all the colors that went into the thing. Sometime over the next couple years, it's turning 60 years old. I plan on seeing it turn 100

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hiya Shedders,

Much love and hugs to all. I really hope you are all well.

Please excuse the drunk posting, lol, in short I am staggering all over the place and seeing double. (Nothing new there then). All's good sere though.

I was out in town earlier and all I saw was tumbleweed. The pubs are no better, all empty bar bandits and poker tables, or so it seems.

Jaky Sis, I am really glad you and Macy found each other! I am sure you will get along just perfect! I don't agree with declawing cats either, I prefer water pistols. I think they need their claws for emergencies.

LOL, my Phoebes will use her designated scatching post more than anything but she did ruin the bubbly wallpaper on the landing.

Opp.sie

I'm off to bed now Sheeders, look after yourselves and thank you all for being you.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

And thank you beautiful lady for being you!!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Evening all! Looks like most are in bed by now. The day was a hard one for me. Not hard as in depressing, but hard as in work. Helped take care of my buds neighbors fallen trees and they were ten times the size of all trees that I cleaned up on his property. I'm bushed! But I guess it's a good kind of beat. Not really looking forward to the morning.

edit on 7-6-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hope you get a good nights sleep Dawg. You deserve it!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome.

My darling hubby is currently helping to prepare dinner by cutting some meat. There are weird and loud bangs coming from the kitchen....

I'm staying here in the living room. I think it is safer.

Mura

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mura44

originally posted by: Night Star
Love all the animal talk in here!!!!

Me too! And a lovely little story from TrueBrit as my introduction to this weird shed place.

If I ever can afford a cat again, I would first try those cat claw covers you glue on.

Crikey! I don't know you very well yet Night Star but I have humungous admiration for any human willing to try glue fake nails onto a cat. Good luck with that!

Nice to meet all the sheddites, by the way. Hello. I hope you don't mind me sneaking in but I have been lurking at the door for a while and it swung open and my foot took a tentative step over the threshold.

Mura

Hi Mura

Welcome to the shed

Pull up a pew and join our merry little family

Cody

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

*Pssst....Cody....you've already welcomed Mura on page 24!*

As for me...welcome Mura
I welcome new 'Shedites' with one of these....

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join