It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Another nice avatar you got there Syx!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Would you want to be bonded with a great dragon?

Tears started running down my cheeks. I could not believe how damn lucky I was. In my mind it was like a dam bursting as I realized that I wanted this with every tiny part of who I was. I said, “Lerinth, do it please, I want love and cuddles again, I want this, I want you and the love you offer. Join us now … please!

“It was like our minds just flowed together. I became a part of her mind and she became a part of mine. Every little thing I had ever done wrong, every little lie, every little childish deception was there in plain view. She just smiled at them and then put them aside. I now knew how she saw me and she had not lied, not in the tiniest bit. Her love did not engulf me, it became a part of me.

I reached out, finally able to fully trust her and with that mental admission I flowed into her. My love for her was released and I felt it infuse her mind. She shuddered in relief and pleasure.

I saw her real fear that I would refuse the bonding just evaporate. She, Lerinth, Silver Great Dragon, had actually been really scared that I would not choose her.

For the first time in a very long time I felt that I was home, that I was loved and cared for by someone that knew me intimately. The merger became deeper. Together we celebrated my parents and the love they had had for me.
When it was completed we were as one, together at last and with the merger, a new exciting and loving beginning where we would face the future together. We had a bond where only death could part us.

P

WOW! THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 5-11-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: Night Star

I went to my local Dollar General today and was disappointed. Yes, that store has pretty much everything you need regarding holidays, but I was looking for some funnels so I can...can. Food that is.

I find that it is getting harder to find canning stuff more and more these days.

Funnels used to be easy to find. I guess I'll just have to go to the local gas station and take their free paper funnels. Those work quite handy, but you end up going through a lot.

Hmmm, try a craft store. They sell canning jars and supplies to make candies and cakes and stuff. Ya never know.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Must be dragon night.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Thanks, it is a tiny part of the book that I wrote that is now in editing.

The book is based on this short story although I had to change a name.

Here is the short story if you have not read it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love all the dragons you put in here. That one on the book is so cute.

P

edit on 5/11/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Oooooooh Pheonix, I only read a bit of it and want to save it for the morning with my first cup of coffee. Can't wait. It gives me something to look forward to. Looks like I'm really going to love it!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Going to sit here with one of the dragons a while then read a book and go to bed.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Morning Night Star...oops!

*whispers* sweet dreams!

Hellos to all wakeful Sheddites! I hope you have all been well in my absence!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

And a good morning to you TrueBrit.

Beer in the morning is not good for your Avatar.

P

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Night I love ALL the Dragons You have been posting!! They are so Cool!!!
I am aware and know they are not just for Me, but Thank You just the same for Posting Them!!!!!!

Not sure if I told You guys yet, Who entered, that I loved Your Story entries for the Writing Contest!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I hope that you are well phoneix358!

My avatar is just fine with a drop of rum for breakfast! Me? I gave that morning drinking thing up quite a while ago! I used to consume a quarter of a bottle of rum first thing in the morning, back when I worked in frozen food retail. That was a job that one could not do sober, without flipping out and braining someone with a leg of frozen lamb.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Perhaps it would make a better impression if you slowed it down a little. No, I have to be honest, slow it down a lot

P

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Haha!

phoneix358, in all seriousness now, I have a crazy avatar, but my post history shows what I am about, and it is that history which I would wish to be judged on. It is that history which leaves the impression, or at least, it ought to be. Another thing is, if ALL there was, to show who I am, and what I am about, were my posts, then people might have the wrong impression of me as well.

The fact is, that I think deeply about things, I like to study things in my free time, I like to discuss the issues in the most complex terms available to me, but I also LOVE to have a good time, let my hair down, and behave like a maniac occasionally! My posts, I would like to think, contain at least a small measure of reason and logic, and my avatar is a counterbalance to that, because God knows, we cannot be reasonable all the time!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

You did not need to get serious my friend. I am just being humorous.

If you judged me on my avatar,..... well ..... I have no idea what you would come up with.

Yes, I do know you from your posts and I like that person.

P

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hello, hello, is anyone home?
Might have slept a couple of hours, watched a bit of t.v. and popped on to ATS. I'm sure I'll be napping sometime during the day. LOL

My poor blue betta is sick. Gave him fish medicine for a couple of days. 5 more days to go.
Well, at least he's moving a little more.

Syx, knew you'd love the dragons. I actually got them from gouhau a member here. Don't think I spelled that right. I ran out of dragons though and will have to go searching for more.

Waves at True and Pheonix! How's your friend doing True?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Pheonix, I am sooooo proud of you for your amazing stories! An author worthy of praise for sure! I am humbled and inspired.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Thank you Night Star. You still have a few stories to go.

Glad you like them. You could always try an Ebook or three. Ask Cody if he likes them.

It makes me feel all warm when people get something out of my writing.

P

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

All I would learn from your avatar, is that there is a greater than usual percentage probability that you enjoyed the film "Never Ending Story", suggested by the presence of that fantastical dragon, and the young lad reading a book, which appears to be imbued with some magical properties.

It is a grand looking avatar though!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Hey Night Star!

My friend is making a rapid recovery, physically speaking. He seems to have been scared out of his wits by the experience, which is of course utterly understandable. However, it has not quelled any of his more outrageous behavioural and character flaws one iota. Some times he can be an irrepressible pain in the posterior, and if anything, his fear makes him more prone toward behaving like an arse... oh well !

I hope that your fish recovers its vim and gusto Night Star!

edit on 6-11-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi ALL! Just a quick Fly-By this morning. I hope You all Have a Great Day!!
Here's my Story Entry for the "Secret Undergound Civilization's" Thread.
The Fixers
I hope to be on here later .

Have a Good One!! Syx.

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join