It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I usually have no problem sleeping. But today/tonight it seems I am so tired that I can't get to sleep. It was a long day yesterday and last night. Not stressful or anything, just long with friends calling at all hours and I had to be up very early this morning so I wouldn't miss my dentist appt. It didn't bother me as I figured I would catch up on missed sleep once I got home. That turned into a short nap as well.

Oh well, I'll just cruise the webz and listen to Coast to Coast. That usually helps.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You mean, you're leaving me here all by myself? What if I get the poopies? You won't be here to laugh at me.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
OH, My doc signed for me to have a disability parking card thingy! YAY! I don't drive, but that isn't required because whoever is driving you can use it so you don't have to walk so far to get wherever. Instead of giving them a drivers license number they ask for my ID number.
My Mom had one for many years and she doesn't drive either. I'll tell you, when I visit someone in the hospital, it's a long arse walk through a big parking lot! And Walmart, OMG they are always packed with cars. You are lucky to even get a spot for the disabled!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Where is everybody? Where are the night owls? Where are the early over the pond risers?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

LOL...I'm about...just kind of in a stupor. They tried to give me one of those parking passes but I declined. I don't mind the walk and look at it as exercise. Besides, I'm not that broken yet. I could have used one when my back first went out on me, but they don't issue temp passes.

Just chowed down on some leftover Mac & Cheese in the hopes it'll help me zonk out in a bit.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well, you warned us of poopies!

So we all ran like hell out of the Shed and onto my Star Cruiser. We got to the Bridge and I yelled, "Captain, get us out of here! Planetary lifters to emergency power, fire the main engines."

We are now safely two parsecs away watching with scanners for the expected explosion.

Sorry dear, we do love you but taking the bomb with you while trying to escape its devastation is just a bit silly.

P

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I almost spit my water out!

So far, no poopies, so we're safe...for now.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hmmmm, is that relaxation I feel? Is the damned melatonin finally going to kick in? Why yes, Yes I believe it is.

OK, gonna try to get some sleep. Sweet dreams Pheonix and Dawg!!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Well, you warned us of poopies!
So we all ran like hell out of the Shed and onto my Star Cruiser. We got to the Bridge and I yelled, "Captain, get us out of here! Planetary lifters to emergency power, fire the main engines."
We are now safely two parsecs away watching with scanners for the expected explosion.
Sorry dear, we do love you but taking the bomb with you while trying to escape its devastation is just a bit silly.
P

KLINGONS! On the Starboard Bow Cap'n!!!

Scrape Them Off Jim!!!! LOL

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
G'Morn all! Well, apparently Mac and Cheese has melatonin in it as I managed to finally get some sleep around 2am. But the dufus in me forgot to reset the alarm clock and it went off at 4am.

Luckily the sleep monster had its firm grip on me and I managed to shut it off and drop immediately back into a deep slumber again.

G-Man...don't make me break out my collection of silly songs. Ahmawerninyalad!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Good morrow dear residents of the realm of Shedsville!

I do hope that you are all having a superb day! I have been feeling progressively crappier as the week has worn on, such that I believe I am coming down with something. That is why, aside from going out and doing a little off site work for a customer that I let into their house last night after they had locked themselves out, I have had the day mostly off.

I will be going back down to work in not long, since my mother is of a mind to do some banking and hit town for various supplies, so she will need cover down in the store. I must confess, my temperature regulation capacity is shot, cold one moment, warm the next... bleh!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Ahahahahahaha! Star Trekking!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Poor True. Hope you feel better soon. One thing I noticed since being retired, I rarely ever get sick with a cold or flu or anything.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Good day to all and to all a good day!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Good Morning EveryOne! ( as I stagger over to the Coffee/Tea Table for a Cup-o-Java......)

> Night - Was that the Seritonin that was relaxing You, or the other relaxing ingredient?! (Cups hand to ear to listen for the tell tale sounds of, ummm, relaxing......)

a reply to: pheonix358
> Phoenix - That was a good one and made me spill some coffee from laughing!!! LOL!!!

> TDawg - My doctor, years ago, offered to sign for a Temporary Pass for me to use while I was healing up after my first surgery. It would have been good for about 3 months. Of course this is Illinois, so not sure about any other States and their guidelines......

> Gordy - That was a cool Trek Video!! Cracked Me up!!!

> True - I hope You get better before those little microscopic Bugs kick Your Ass any further. I have always been amazed at how something so small can have such Huge effects on Us!!

> You guys and Everyone else - I hope You ALL have a good day!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Nice Dragon Night!!! I am going to have to start raising some chickens to feed all those Guys!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

No feeding chickens that you raise! Feed them someone else's chickens. LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Good mornin' peeps. I'm just stoppin' in before I crash. It's been a long day.
I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow/today!

> Night - Ok. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for a chicken farm while I'm out flying around.

Later for Now You guys. Syx.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wishing everyone a lovely day ahead. Hope I can go grocery shopping later today. My Niece says if she doesn't get back too late we can go.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Oh look, a new kitty. Can we keep him? I'm gonna keep him anyway. Here kitty kitty.

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join