It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Yea, I'm a abused Dawg here in the Shed...always with the hugs!

And like a dumb 'ol Dawg, it just dawned on me. Crappie, as in the fish, not Crappy, as in the mood. I'm slow sometimes.

I too love Ice fishing, and fishing off of a boat, but don't have the patience to fish off a bank or bridge. I believe that it is because of the closer proximity of others. Obviously I like to jaw jack.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

That's what most like about me. I am very quiet when fishing. I am consentrating on fish farts. LOL.

I can feel the fish, messing with my bait. It's all about feel. If you have the right rod for the job, Thats all ya need. And if you watch others line you can tell they have a fish messing with it before they do. I have learned from some of the best.

I can even pee off the side of the boat. LOL Thanks to the New "Pee" device for women.

I can do some Jaw jacking too. And I enjoy listening too.

Actually, I'm a better listener. I love to hear good stories.

edit on 4-11-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2014 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Fishin' with me can be noisy sometimes. But fun as well.

People tell me that's illegal?....

But I do luv's me some beer battered Crappie, Bluegill, and Perch! That's some good eatin'!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

LOL LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

At this time, I am downstairs, going thru the Christmas stuff, to see what will work in our new home.

Damn, I have shed a few tears. I have been able to put together the mommy tree. (alot of stuff has gotten broken thru the years) But still cool to look thru it all.

I have so much emotional stuff going on with the move and the fact that my babies arn't babies anymore. They are adults. I am sooooo proud of them, but at the same time, it is so hard to move forward. But I am moving forward and then I feel guilty about that too.

Hormones. !!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is a quote from somewhere.

Never trust an animal that bleeds for 5 days, and still lives.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well, I have five older sisters and I'm the only male baby of the family, so I can think I honestly I suffered most.

I was bitter by the time I was ten.

But from what I'm being told nowadays the Hot Flashes can be a mother as well.

Hell, I think I'm going through "Man-o-pause" myself. Whenever I sleep. I alternate between freezing and throwing the covers off.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Well, I have five older sisters and I'm the only male baby of the family, so I can think I honestly I suffered most.

I was bitter by the time I was ten.

But from what I'm being told nowadays the Hot Flashes can be a mother as well.

Hell, I think I'm going through "Man-o-pause" myself. Whenever I sleep. I alternate between freezing and throwing the covers off.

]

II was with Jim for 8 years. And what I found was his sisters determined his happiness. I was foursed out of the family because his sisters didn't like my opinion on there lives. I am 10 to 15 years ahead of them. I alway's put the children ahead of their problems. They did not like that. It's about them.

What I have learned as an adult ,and am working to teach my kids, is you have to respect others thoughts and feeling. Sometimes you just have to let things be.

Thats why I like fishing. I don't have deal with other people's Bull.....

I have respect for others. But sometimes, it's best I keep to myself.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

There we differ. When a family member pisses me off, I let them have it, in a quiet manner. They have always done the same to me, though it's usually not so quiet. One of my sisters got her kicks telling my Dad that I hit her when I didn't. She's definitely not my favorite sister.

I love my all of my family...but that doesn't mean I have to like all of them either. That's cool, and such is life.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You have brought some truth to this.

I do not bring up bad things. But the honest truth is I have some unpleasant things happening and I really do not know how to deal with it.

I am a "roll with the flow kinda person."

I have no siblings. And it's hard for me to understand......

I try to understand others, and it works most of the time, but sometimes, people don't like me. Are they jealous? Or maybe it's just I don't understand them . Maybe alittle of both.

It hurts alot. cuz it feels like I am alone.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Ya can't please every body Kat. And being alone is not always a bad thing either. I look at the loneliness that I feel from time to time as a passing and temporary thing. Something or some project always comes along to distract me from it and I'm back to my normal self being "That Guy!"

This comes from a life long bachelor and never had kids either. Do I occasionally wish things were different? Sure, but I can't change the past. I can only learn from it and accept what has passed as well. Somethings just can't be fixed so I concentrate on the things I can fix.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes, that is my thoughts too. Accept what you cannot change, and change the things you can.

I have alot of friends and people who care about me.

Sometimes though, I have to have a pity party. I guess it's like pinching myself to make sure it's all real.

Well now, enough of that pity talk. It's time for me to get back to real life.

Today I am going to go through all my christmas stuff and deciding what will work in my new home. I know I will be getting some new stuff, and giving away alot of stuff.

And loving every minute of it.

Thanks Dawg

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
WOW, I have so much catching up in here. Going back a page to answer some posts. Been gone all day because of severe pain in my back, even made me cry.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: Night Star

I jumped from taking two 400 IU, twice a day with food to two 1400 IU twice a day with food.

Nothing says I should avoid that much though and will see if my body adjusts to it. Wish me luck! It has to be better than Statins.

Anything has to be better than statins, I just can't take those damned things! My friend once got leg cramps really bad while driving! That was when she quit her cholesterol med!!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yay mom! I mean Mum. Oh how sweet of you guys to redecorate her place! Bet that brings a big smile!

Hahahahaha, no the writers aren't corrupt, just politicians. LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You asked about Jacy. Last I knew was that she loves us all but has been looking after her Mother-in-law and what-not. She fights depression like some of us in here too. I know that can be tough for her as well. She knows she is loved and appreciated here and that we all look forward to her return.

Now all this talk of fishing reminds me of a story when I was a kid. Don't know if I have shared it in here or not. I remember fishing with my Dad and one of my brothers. I was pretty young. They would catch fish and throw it in a pail. When they weren't looking, I would take some of the fish and throw them back in the water. I felt so bad for the poor fishies. LOL IT was my first and last time fishing.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Hi Night,

I'm so sorry to hear about your pain. Dang thats gotta be bad to make you cry. What are you taking for the pain? Does it help to soak in the tub?

Just came upstairs to take a break from the christmas mess I have down stairs. Took me three days to unpack it all, now I have to pack most of it up because it's not going to work in this home. Ha Ha I just wanna go buy new stuff. (the kids just looked at it all and shook there heads)

Then this morning my vacum cleaner took a dump on me. And its a new one. It's only the belt, but what a bitc... to change. My house is a disaster.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

OMG I needed a good laugh. Thank you Thank you.

How sweet you are.

The problem is you missed out on a good dinner,

How is the weather by you?
edit on 5-11-2014 by crappiekat because: forgot to ask

I'm so glad to hear Jacy is OK. I miss her. She is a good egg. And alot of fun.
edit on 5-11-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I can even pee off the side of the boat. LOL Thanks to the New "Pee" device for women.

Now there's a woman who takes her fishing serious. Hahahahaha!!!!!

The only fish I want to see are the ones swimming happily in their bowls or tanks here, or dead and cooked ones on my dinner plate. I could never put a hook in a fish. Glad that I don't have to catch my food. I'd be in big trouble. LOL And putting a worm on a hook...OMG BARF!

And ICE fishing...BRRRRRRRRRRR! Too cold!!!!! You are a strong woman Kat!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Hell, I think I'm going through "Man-o-pause" myself.

I laughed at that, but I actually think men do go through changes as they age. I already went through all that menopause crap years ago. Now I have new crap to go through. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join