It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Beer, a vital component of any zombie scenario survival kit.

Zombie kill of the week, goes to TDawgRex for violent obliteration of zombie craniums, with a twelve pack of cold ones!

Can you imagine how much that would hurt?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I've had full bottles cracked over my noggin before, along with empty ones as well. The full ones really hurt. And piss me off even more. If they want to waste a good drink on my head, just buy me a drink...don't hit me with it!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
LOL!

The Stand was a great movie! I've been watching spooky things on youtube.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The Stand is on YT.

Google it. But don't blame me if ya can't get to sleep tonite. LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Heh... Yeah. My favourite one to get hit with, is a big bottle of Jack Daniel's. They had to glue the flesh of my skull back together with this special glue last time. It was a bit much, let me tell you! I would not let them shave my head so that they could stitch me up!

And regarding what you said about helping people out, its necessary to ignore the fact that the world has gone utterly mental, the fact that there could be anything and anyone around the next corner, and anything could happen at any moment to utterly upset the applecart of ones life. Or rather, it is necessary to rather than ignore, accept the possibility, and the responsibility that comes with that acceptance is, to do good things anyway. It is necessary, because otherwise one becomes part of the problem.

At least a healthy disregard for the way of things can result in positive changes to someones life. If there are enough people doing apparently inconsequential things, that none the less brighten peoples experiences in life, then there is a better chance for the species to move past the negative elements which affect it. As long as there are sparks of kindness, the darkness can never swallow us, not completely, and while that remains the case, there is always hope.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Well said my friend, well said!!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

The Stand is on YT.

Google it. But don't blame me if ya can't get to sleep tonite. LOL

I know, that's where I watched it last. Good movie.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I can't say that I have a favorite of anything to get hit with.

With the exception of maybe a couple of scantily clad co-eds in a pillow fight.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
We don't have a rolling of the eyes emoticon? We need one. LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
We don't have a rolling of the eyes emoticon? We need one. LOL

Here's a little old school emoticons for ya.

Got more where that came from.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Perfect! LOL
Going to watch some spooky stuff and I'll check in later. Guard the castle while I'm gone.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Haha!

I have to confess, I have no idea what getting hit with scantily clad co-eds feels like, so I cannot comment on its benefits over the more traditional blunt instruments that I have come across.

Don't worry that I feel as if I am missing out though! I am confident that I would have no idea what to do in that scenario, apart from bidding them both to sit down, and giving the pair of them a bloody good talking to. I mean, what pair of supposedly attractive young persons, would seek to spend their time with a curmudgeon before his time, such as myself?

They ought to be having fun, learning the art of mall guard tipping, exploring the benefits of using dry ice to wreck a public bathrooms plumbing system, or prank calling the Ministry of Defence...or something, not hanging around with the nearly thirty year old, slightly hippy version of Christopher (Doom...DOOOOOOM) Lee!

I would be quite unable to suspend either my disbelief, or indeed the feeling that I would be wasting their time, or indeed the time of any pair of young ladies I might be assaulted with. For one thing, I like to concentrate all my efforts on a single task wherever possible, since things get done properly that way in my experience. And also, I object morally to the idea of occupying the attention of more than one female at a time. I say I object to the idea, rather obviously, because I have no idea how that scenario actually feels to be a part of!

edit on 12-10-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You, and everybody else take care. I think I'm off to watch my spooky shows as well. Well, in a minute or two.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Catch you later then eh Dawg?

Have fun with the freakiness!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Haha!

I have to confess, I have no idea what getting hit with scantily clad co-eds feels like, so I cannot comment on its benefits over the more traditional blunt instruments that I have come across.

It is poofy goodness my friend, I assume. Not the English term for it, but rather the feeling. And maybe quite pleasing, though I have never experienced it.

A man can dream can't he?
edit on 12-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

True, you would be a catch for any young lady.

Spooky movie time.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi Folks,

Just popping in to say HI!

I had a really nice day today. I woke up, walked into the kitchen to make my tea, and found a bottle of Pinot sitting on the counter with a card from the boys, aplogising for hurting my feelings the other nite. And an invite to join them watching the Packers lose and Bears WIn. LOL Very nice day.

Oh well Ya win some, ya lose some. LOL

Off to slumber land for me.

I hope everyone had a good day.

Be Well

Crappiekat

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yes Gordi it was volcano Krappietoa. LOL I haven't blown like that in a long time.

Hope it doesn't happen again for a long time. Takes alot outta ya. Yesterday I felt like I had been beaten up.

Looking forward to you and the others reviving the story. Or starting something new.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
And an invite to join them watching the Packers lose and Bears WIn. LOL Very nice day.
Crappiekat

By the way CK. The Pack won in the....wait for it....last six seconds today!

WooHoo!

Go Pack Go!

And our UK cousins don't think we have any team loyalty and that our sports are boring.....

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Yes I know!! Don't rub it in.. Good game!!!!!

Ok. The truth is I am starting to pay alittle more attention.

I am already in bed, but I have taken the computer with me. There are some swarms I am keep an eye on.
edit on 12-10-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join