It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Look up Haunted London on youtube. I finished watching the New England one earlier. Watching all different ones.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

originally posted by: Night Star
OH wait.

For what? You gonna fart? Thanks for the warning!

LOL, no I didn't fart, but if I do, I'll send the scent your way.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No I'm not gonna touch this story at this time. It's all you guys.

OK, I'm going to go find what your watching.

Jeez, Night, was that you...? silent but golden!!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

This is my month for catching up on "The Walking Dead", "The Twilight Zone" and "Night Gallery".

See? Even one of my shows I watch is named after you!

And no need to send any gaseous emissions my way. I do fine on my own, waking myself up in the middle of the night and so forth. My ex hated it!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hahahahaha!

I like those shows too Dawg. I'm going back to my haunting stuff now. BOO!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just curious. How many people in here are interested in continuing the story? Gordi, will you still be with us??

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Just curious. How many people in here are interested in continuing the story? Gordi, will you still be with us??

I don't know. I'm still on the fence. Maybe come winter time my juices will flow again. Right now I can't get the writer in me to get off his ass. I keep thinking that some of my other short stories need expanding, and maybe even publishing if accepted.

But at the moment, I'm basically at a standstill.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Made this for Halloween for you Night if you want it

Hi guys how are you all ?

Cody

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

...I am so sorry if you all thought I was upset with you. I had just had it over my head and I blew up. That doesn't happen offen for me. But last nite I just exploded.

All is well now. The volcano Crappiekat has calmed and all will be well. LOL....

Volcano Krappietoa surely??? LOL

KRAKATOA on wiki

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I'm here Night.

Struggling to find time/motivation to write much, but in theory - yeah! LOL

G

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Gordi had ideas to go to another Island to find treasure. I myself don't know how to go any further until others post.

Hi Night,
I think that was from my reply to Mike? as a way of getting us back on track...

In the Main storyline, I think we were all going to/arriving on the Island of Hispaniola? (as depicted on the "treasure" map that we found in the old graveyard when we defeated the evil one.)
We had arrived on the beach, & partaken of True's Rum, but then some of us seemed to have got dispersed onto other adventures...
Encountering strange mists/clouds, finding ourselves on strange shores... looking for missing friends... encountering wizards etc
We've now just about completed the "wizard trapped on Island" side story, and I thought it would be best to return to the original storyline now to round that off as well? (Tie up all the loose ends so to speak)

PLEASE NOTE: That's just my perception of where we are!! I might be well off, as it's hard to keep up!
If I'm not too far off... we could return to Hispaniola with the map... and find the "treasure"?
BUT - I don't think that the "treasure" will be gold/jewels etc.... I think it should be something magical which leads us into our next adventure. Either back to the shed, or onto pastures new?

As I mentioned - that's just where I think we are??? If anyone has any clearer idea - please share!!!! LOL

G

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Just a heads up

I'm getting worried that the Shed's doors will be closed soon. Two other threads, similar to the Shed have recently been shut down. Hopefully, because the Shed is in the General Chit Chat forum it will survive.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I see a storm a brewin'.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

This will probably be my last post in the shed, you still have 200 pages to go before it gets closed down.

This is the 5th time I've posted something and probably the 5th time I'm ignored. And I know for sure of 2 other members that feel the same and have left.

Elitist comes to mind, what happened ? It used to be so much fun here.

Just saying

Cody

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: TDawgRex

This will probably be my last post in the shed, you still have 200 pages to go before it gets closed down.

This is the 5th time I've posted something and probably the 5th time I'm ignored. And I know for sure of 2 other members that feel the same and have left.

Elitist comes to mind, what happened ? It used to be so much fun here.

Just saying

Cody

I never ignore you or anybody else, I often just don't reply...LOL. Y'all receive stars from me quite often and the occasional flag as well. My writers block has kept me from doing any fictional writing for a bit now. Maybe I need to quaff a scandalous amount of alcohol at some point and see if I can free up the dam. (Note to self...do...not...log...onto ATS while inebriated)

I don't think any one is being elitist, it's just that every story must come to a end at some point.

Maybe something new and totally different?

I would like to take this moment though and thank everyone here for helping me to think outside of my normal writing parameters and expanding my mind. I give you all a round of applause.

edit on 12-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: Fat fingers

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Cody the avatar is awesome but it was hard enough for me to set up the one I have.

I have to say I am in shock at this elitist thing. Like, what the hell are you talking about? When people stopped posting we asked where they were. We wanted them back. We missed them. I'm confused and saddened. I knew something was going on because it wasn't normal that so many just disappeared and stopped replying. I made many comments about it. At least you were honest enough to come forth and say something.

Is it me???

Gordi, I brought us to our boats so we can go to that Island.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Didn't see you up there Dawg. I never mean to ignore anyone either. I am dealing with a lot physically and emotionally and my thoughts are sometimes scattered, but I really care about the people I have met in here. None of us who still post in here feel elitist in any way, Good Lord!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I feel awful right now. I knew something had been up for some time now. I often asked where everyone was and wondered how they were doing. I genuinely care about the people in here and to think that I have hurt anyone or ignored anyone is upsetting to me. Did I say something? Did I do something wrong?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody...

Man... Really? I don't ignore you! I either missed your posts because work has been INSANE, or I have been out and about.

For example, last night I went out to a pals house, watched three movies, and left at about half past two in the morning. The moon was bright, the breezes at once fresh, but soft. I elected therefore, to walk home, rather than take an alternative method of transport. Upon reaching the sea front, I matched my path with that of the sea wall. Having made my way approximately half way home, I heard a ringtone. No answer was forthcoming, and I had a feeling that the phone was abandoned or lost.

So I jogged over, and sure enough there was a smartphone on the wall. I reached it just as it ceased ringing. Given that I had nothing to do, I sat next to it for about twenty minutes before it rang again, at which point I answered the phone, and reported its location to the person at the other end of the phone. The owners boyfriend was the person to whom I spoke, and I told him that since I had found the phone, I had not moved, and would be happy to deliver it to where ever they happened to be.

After the gentleman had gotten over his surprise at my geneality and helpfulness, he reported his location to me, and I made my way hence to the Premier Inn, which is where the party which had lost the phone, were staying, handed off the phone to a VOLLEY of thanks, handshakes, hugs, and so on, and left the group to the rest of their mornings activities, and went home. I got home, therefore, at about four, having strolled, rather than marched the rest of the difference.

Cody... life is random, and it does not always allow for the level of communication that one would like when ones ability to respond is based on proximity to ones own home. I am simply not always around. But every time I get home, I check my replies in the inbox, and reply to them in turn!

I have big love for you Cody man, so I would urge you not to be buggering off on such grounds as those you state, and hope that no matter what, we keep in touch one way or another... although, perhaps not using skype, as you know how functionally idiotic my laptop camera is!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
OK...Just to get things a bit off track today...I think I'm going to watch Stephen Kings "The Stand". Fits right in with whats going on in todays world.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Good on you!
A shining example of the fact that there are good people still out there in the world. (Actually, I think that they are in the majority)

My good example for today was making some people laugh over zombie humor while picking up some beer.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join