It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I know a older guy down here in Ohio who takes immaculate care of his property. It's like 10 acres and looks like a park. Mown lawn between the trees, always has a fire going on at night from his wanderings picking up branches. He even has a few picnic areas, vegetable gardens and a shooting range.

But he's retired and I'm sure he is just happy keeping busy and out of the house (I'm sure the Mrs. is happy he's out of the house a lot as well...LOL). That's my dream! I help out from time to time so I can get firewood for my bud's farmstead down the road. Always a good time as he also makes his own Brandy.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Makes his own brandy??? Damn Sounds interesting. When you come visit you have to bring some of that.

Yea, I like a man who stays out of the house, especially when I'm trying to clean. ( I don't use a blower) and does his outside things.

Men work the outside, Women take care of the inside. LOL. Works for me. Everybody's happy and we all get our space.

Now, Who Cleans the fish????

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Now, Who Cleans the fish????

The rule I grew up with was...

You catch 'em, you clean 'em. (Then of course every one else eats 'em)

Now I have a hankerin' for beer-battered Crappie, Perch and Bluegill.
edit on 10-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

LOL,

Fish together, clean together, eat together.

Usually around here, while others are cleaning, I'm getting the kitchen ready for those tasty filets. I fry and broil.

I personally like my fish without tartar sauce. I like to taste the fish. But ya gotta have a good homemade tartar sauce to go with a mess of fish.

Do you have a good recipe for tartar sauce?

Oh Yea. Pan fish. Love them in the winter. Summer time the meat is too mushy.

Dang, Now I'm getting that hunger taste too.

edit on 10-10-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2014 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I'm a butter and lemon w/pepper kinda guy myself, but do mix it up with tarter sauce from time to time. Normally when making a sandwich out of the fish. But then cheese and Arugula are standard as well.

I gotta hit the hay, otherwise I will end up cooking something and hitting the hay with a full stomach...and that's never good for ya.

Take care and see ya 'round!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I hear ya.

Be Well

Crappiekat

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yea!!!! I did it.

Thank you Cody for your help.

If I sit here at this Confuser. (As Dawg calls it) I can figure things out.

I just don't alway's have the time

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Spooky avatar Kat! Cool!

Thing with my health is I have had a very high pulse rate like 90 and higher for a long time. Doc said that could be why the heart was slightly enlarged. I guess there are others reasons as well and she wants another test eventually. I guess the blood has less space to move through. Anyway, she is hoping with the combined meds I should be fine.

I have so many prescriptions. I'm in pain every day but try not to take the pain meds and the one for nerve damage unless I am in so much pain I just can't stand it. Two are high blood pressure/diuretic, one for depression, one for anxiety. Then there is the fish oil for my high cholesterol, a regular vitamin, low dose asperin, vitamin D because I was low in that. Think I'll open my own pharmacy.

Kat, Syx summed up the story line somewhere above. Now it is up to someone to bring the wizard thing to a close and get us to our ships to head out for the treasure. Depends on who gets inspired first.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Morning Night Star!

Hope you are well on this drab and dreary morning!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I'm still awake!!!!

Sorry it's so dreary there.

Looking outside, I have a clear nite here. Getting ready to call it.

Hope you have a good day.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Hehe!

I like grey skies in the morning. They do not scour my eye sockets as badly as bright skies, and violent sunshine!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Bless you.

I just seem to be pissing all kinda folks off,

I mean no disrespect to anyone.

I am one who just wants to get along and have fun.

Have a good day True,

regards,

Crappiekat

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

How are you pissing people off? I don't see it here. Other threads maybe?

And why are you still up at this hour!? Go to bed!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Why do you say that crappiekat?

Whose getting a bee in their bonnet?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hello my People! Dreary skies here too True and some rain to go along with it.

Kat, what happened????
I have bug spray, we'll get that bee outta that bonnet.

Wish we had the colorful trees around our yard with reds and yellow and oranges. All I see is a big blanket of yellow everywhere. LOL Oh no, soon the trees will be bare.

I feel bad for the people who set up for the Autumnfest, rarely do they get a sunshiney long weekend. It rains almost every year and they are lucky if they get one nice day. A lot of them have tents set up now so if it's just drizzling or a light rain the people come out.

Hope everyone is having a fine day for themselves.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wow, where has everyone been all day? Am I the only one without a real life? LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It had been a while since the companions had left the Isle and the grateful wizard behind. Syx and CC Bears decided to take some of the fixers with them which was agreed upon by the whole group. They would surely come in handy some day and they were quite interesting little buggers to have around.

The moon was huge and high in the darkened sky illuminating the ships deck. Night loved the wondrous ship, but it was so huge, she always had a hard time finding Foss. The elf maiden wished to discuss the rest of the journey and was wondering how long before they would arrive at their next destination. She loved how the light sparkled on the water, how the gentle breeze felt through her hair. She was grateful to have made these friends and was able to share adventures with them.

"Foss, where are you????" Night walked along with the white wolf close beside her. "He's probably in the library looking up gems and crystals again.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thought I would move the story along since I was bored and had nothing better to do. Ok folks, we are in our ships. Now what??

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sorry guy's

My frustration had nothing to do with any of you.

My Loving and caring and darling children started to fuss with me last nite when they came in.

Thats why I was up so late. They were out late. I don't sleep well unless everyone is home and safe.

They were fussing with me because I had an opportunity to purchase some really nice furniture for less than half the price it originally was worth. ( they want there MAN CAVE) I decided that I wanted to put that money aside to purchase a couple of snowmobiles.
Once they realized why I had done what I did. They chilled out. But they really were not nice about my decision.

I am so sorry if you all thought I was upset with you. I had just had it over my head and I blew up. That doesn't happen offen for me. But last nite I just exploded.

All is well now. The volcano Crappiekat has calmed and all will be well. LOL

I hope you all had a good day. Still raking and blowing pine needles. (No help from my loving and caring and darling children)

I love them with all my heart and soul, but man sometimes I really wonder. "Are these my children or have aliens come down and replaced them with there own" LOL They are young. I know this stage of ME ME ME will pass.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hahahaha! They're aliens I tell you!

I gave my parents a hard time as a kid. Man did I ever appreciate them once I was on my own and realized the value of a buck and how hard it is to work for that buck!

So relieved you aren't upset with any of us. That would be just awful!

I bet those pine needles at least smell good. Wonder if you could make a potpourri with them? Add some cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, pine needles, little red berries... just a thought.

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join