It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night

How's ickle Cody ? I've been kinda caught up lately .......in a good way ......... tomorrow is a public holiday here, .....................guess what ? Yep I'm working, so making the most of today.

That is sitting on my backside and chilling LOL

Cody

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Glad I don't have bears for neighbors. I'd be terrified of leaving the house!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

You snuck in. LOL. Little Cody is fine. Haven't been seeing him every day lately. Busy little boy. Next week he starts first grade!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Decided to take some more time off from the madness that is ATS once again. Just a little break of only three weeks this time. Been a crazy little time around here with work and what we like to call life down here in the hills. Took some time and spent the first weekend of the month and the following Monday documenting some signals signal being decommissioned and replaced. It was great to see them standing one last time before meeting the scrappers' torch. Just to let you guys know............. PROGRESS SUCKS!!!

Got sick a couple of weeks ago with a cold and it just so happened that my sinuses started to drain the same night. Talk about a miserable past week and a half by not having any leftover energy to do anything of the sort. I will say that I did not miss a day of work and with having the weekends off. It, sarcastically, couldn't have hit at a better time than it did. Had to have been the absolute worst I have felt in a very long time and I wish it upon no one! Was not fun being barely able to utter a word for a few days being the talkative S.O.B. that I am.

Also took the time to go take some photos around some areas that I haven't really frequented much. Got this shot the day before I went under the weather. This would have been an empty taconite ore train crossing the Little Sandy River in the late afternoon about two weeks ago.

Other than being sick and working, it's been all hunky dory around these parts. Just to let you guys know, if I ever disappear like that again without warning. Take a line from this song by the late Marty Robbins to heart and don't worry 'bout me.

edit on 24-8-2014 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Morning Shedilicious ones!

I've just spent an awesome early morning here in sunny Scotland... driving around... chasing..... Hot Air Balloons!!!
(CLICK TO ENLARGE THE PICS)

What a lovely way to spend the morning! (There is an annual Balloon festival about 8 miles from here.)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Heeeyyy!!!
Crappie's back! Welcome Home!
(I knew we shouldn't have let the Kat out at night! Took her a month to come home!! LOL)

Gimme - That looks like a really nice area to be wandering around taking photos in? With all the trees and stuff.
Superb man, thanks for sharing.

Doug - You know where we are are you need us.
Take care of yourself man, and if you get a moment - pop in to have a wee read at a thread I started the other day?
It's called The DARKNESS and might just be of some use to you??? Who knows!
G

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sorry you haven't been feeling well Gimme. Nice photos! Hope you feel better soon!

Gordi, hot air balloons are awesome! Years ago, one had gotten off course and came so low and close to the house we could talk to the people in the balloon. That was wild! Imagine sitting on your porch hanging out and all of a sudden a big colorful hot air balloon starts to descend? LOL I bet that Chrissie and your boys had a wonderful time!!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Maybe he likes you and was trying to get your attention. LOL. Well, glad your O.K. Don't overdo it. I know as I get older I have to kinda pamper myself alittle more when I have a boo boo. Sucks getting older.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Good morning Mura. There's plenty of seats for all. Although I must tell you, we are very careful to watch if we have campfire's here. So please all come, But remember what Smokey Bear says, (Only you can prevent forest fires)

I would be in Heaven if you all could come and visit. It is beautiful and peaceful.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody, you take that credit and wear it proudly.

Cody, I hope when you have time you will be able to help me with my computer skills. Avatars etc. I know you offered me that beautiful Wolf avatar before. But it was when all the crazyness started in my life and I wasn't able to get into it at the time.

Winters up here can leave you with alot of time on your hands, so I plan to be spending alot of time indoors and working on the confuser. (As Dawg calls it).

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Morning Night,

Naw, You rarely see them. They see you before you see them. If left alone they just go off and do there thing.

We have bear trackers that come around. If there is a bear in the area they will come out with there dogs and track and I think they put collars on them if they don't have one already. I just called the DNR and let them know this one was alittle to close.
A couple years ago I was driving back to our friends house around 11:00P.M. And I saw these big orange eye's in the woods behind the gas station. Didn't scare me cuz I was in the truck. The next day we saw the trackers walking up the Highway.

This time I haven't seen the trackers but I'm sure there out there. Gotta be careful to make sure garbage is properly contained.

Well, I am off to run errands this beautiful Sunday. Everyone have a nice day.

Later,
Crappiekat

Hey Gordie,

Yea I tend to stray. But I'm home for good now.

edit on 24-8-2014 by crappiekat because: To add comments

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed!

Gimme glad you found the set of tracks that lead you back here!
Good to see You again! Nice Pics!!

Foss, hope your leg heals fast!

Gordy! Kool Hot air Balloon Pics!!

Good to See EveryOne!!!
I hope Everyone has a Great Day!!!

edit on 24-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Previously:

Seeing the Wizard being thrown this way and that by True and His Bass/Ax onslaught, Syx thinks a bit of Fire may be needed to put a deeper meaning to all these attacks!

He Shifts into Dragon form and takes a deep breath.
Flames erupt in a stream that Syx draws in a circle around the wizard! He does not connect the fire as this was meant to be a Blast of fury to remind the Wizard that there is more power here than he expected!

The Fatigue in the Wizard is obvious. He has been pounded down, slashed, and hit with energy forces that would been the end of any ordinary being......

Some of the other Rainbow Warriors take stance for another attack......

Now:

After distinguishing his flame, Syx looks at the others, seeing some of them near the cave entrance. Watching TDawg/Anteros shake hands with some of the Warriors, even hugging them, he wonders what is going on over there.

The Wizard, now on the floor, reels from the previous attacks. Looking wounded, but not finished by any means, he looks relieved for the break in the onslaught.

Syx sees a smile form on the face of the battered Wizard while he watches as TDawg/Anteros walks out of the Cave.

'Now why would he be so happy to see TDawg/Anteros leave?' Syx ponders.
Figuring that the Wizard would be no harm to anyone for a while, Syx haults his Flame Barrage.
The other Warriors stand ready in defense, just in case.

He shifts back to Human form and walks to the small group, that was around TDawg/Anteros.

Syx asks, "Hey Guys What's going on with Dawg?"

"He said he needs to take his leave. A mutual decision between him, and Anteros." Foss declares.

"Did he say anything else?" Syx asks to no one in particular.

"Not much else really, but that he would be back." Jacy replied.

CC says, "He looked fraught with indecision, if you ask me. Kinda torn between wanting to stay, and leaving."

Wondering what this implies, Syx turns from the group and watches the Wizard tend to his wounds.

" I don't know if we should continue our attack on the Wizard, or if we should just let it go?" Syx says.

"What do you mean Syx?" Cody asks of Syx.

"I mean, It doesn't really look like we can defeat him, does it? He just keeps on taking whatever we dish out!"

"Maybe we aren't supposed to beat him?" Homer adds.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Foss, hope you are resting that leg!

Been wanting to add to the story but I don't know where to take it from here. Been waiting on Jacey and Jane and others to add something.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I know Night, Right? I thought what I just did would not deter the mainline......
Was just kinda my take on the Fact that Dawg has gone on sabbatical......

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm bored so I'm gonna add to the story. LOL

Night looked to Syx and the others. "It ends here. Obviously the wizard could have killed us by now if he really wanted to. He is like a bored child playing with us, testing our skills and our wits. You can all do whatever you wish, but I have had enough of these games." Wolf led her out of the cave and into the open air. The rain had finally stopped and the sun was setting below the horizon. The elf watched with sadness as Dawg left and quietly wished him a good journey.

She gathered wood for a campfire and hunted for wild bore. Perhaps the scent of the food cooking would entice the others out. She remembered a fresh water lake nearby and filled her flask while the wolf lapped up the water greedily. Alisa poked her little head out from Night Star's pocket. "Is it safe yet?"

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I think dear Syx, that this avatar you have right now is truly one of my favorites!!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Nice addition Night!
And Yah, I like this Dragon too. I'll probably use him for a while to come anyway. The BackGround will change everynow and then though still. But I'm gonna try to stick to Blue's...... One of my fav colors.

Ok, so I'm writing now for the story. I'm outside with you, and told ya I'd finish building the fire while you go off and hunt boar. Mmmm, can't wait for that smell of roasting Bacon!! LOL!!! CC is on her way out right now, with some fixers riding on her back. I left the rest of the warriors in the cave, as I can't write them into mine, without possibly messing up their upcoming entries!
I'll have this done shortly......

K, Just wanted to letchya know!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We all watched as NightStar walked out of the cave. Syx looked to the others and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm heading out to see if Night's going to be ok." Syx says.

Seeing Night gathering up sticks to build a campfire, Syx asks her if there was anything wrong.

"No Syx, I'm just tired of playing games with the Wizard. I mean he could have wiped us all out with one spell, so it's obvious he is just playing games with us!"

"You know, you're right! He could have very easily done just that!" Syx replied.

"So what now Night?"

"Well I'm going to finish building the fire, and go hunt some game. Maybe boar would be good right about now."

"Mmmm, Bacon does sound delightful! Let me finish this fire. You go on and see about the Boar. Will You be ok, alone?"

"Yes Syx,I'll be fine. I have Wolf to help me."

"Ok, but do be careful."

Syx watches as Night enters the woods to begin her hunt. He gathers more firewood and places it near the building mound of wood.
He fashions a rack with spindle, to use for roasting the boar, upon NightStar's return.

While on another trip into the edge of the woods for timber, Syx sees some of the Fixers scampering about. There are about a dozen of them running around.
"Hey you guys! How have you been? I haven't seen or heard from any of you for a while now."

"We are fine SyxPak, as we always are, Thank You." One of them says. "We have arrived to see what all the commotion is in this cave."

"Well we have been fighting the Wizard in there for a while now. It is not easy trying to defeat him either."

"Nor will it be easy to defeat him. As a matter of fact, You will Never beat him! Others have tried for many moon passing's and none have been victorious. As you can see that simply because the Wizard still exists! I am called 99." the little guy states.

"Well 99, It's a pleasure to meet you. Will you please do me a small favor? No pun intended." Syx asks.

"What is Pun?" 99 asks Syx.

Chuckling Syx responded with, "Nevermind that. Will you please go in the cave and ask CCBears to come out here? She is the one who..."

"Yes we all know who she is. We know of all your names. Sure, we'll be right back!" 99 says gleefully.

Off they go single file into the mouth of the cavern. It looked like an oversized centipede watching them skipping along.

The little people near the ring of warriors and head for CCBears. She sees them coming and is momentarily shocked! She had never seen these little people before so naturally she was stunned.

When one of them spoke, CC jerked her head back in surprise!

"SyxPak requests your attendance outside CCBears. May we ride upon your back for the return trip outdoors? We have never ridden on such a large beast before."

"I am not a beast, but yes, I suppose you may ride on my back."

While giggling joyfully the little people scramble onto nearby rocks and small boulders, so they could reach the height required to get onto the back of the large PolarBear.

"Ok CCBears, we are ready!" 99 said.

The other warriors watch in amazement as CC walks out of the cave with the little riders on her back. All of them clutching handfuls of the thick white fur.

"What's up Syx?" Cc asks.

"I just want some company while Night is out hunting Game. Thought maybe you'd want to be out here where it is a little safer." Syx replied.

"I don't think any of us were in any real danger in there Syx. That Wizard seemed to just be playing with us. Even though it was beating him down some, he seemed to be liking it!"

"Yah I noticed that too. Not sure what that is all about, but I tired of it and came out here for some fresh air."

"Syx, what is the deal with all these little people? They know my name and everything!" CC questions.

"Well, I stumbled on them a little while back and they tell me they are called the Fixers. They fix problems before they become problems, they claim. They have numbers for names and can live a very long time."

"Well they don't seem to be able to really fix problems before they are problems, if we are in this mess with the Wizard!" CC insists.

"Hmmm, you have a good point there CC. I see what ya mean."

"Oh yes we have fixed the problem with the Wizard! You just don't know the full extent of how bad this could have been for you all, unless we interfered!" 99 said exitedly! "This path we have led you down is much better than the other one."

The fixers tell CC and Syx of the outcome had another path been taken, concerning the Wizard.
They agree with the little people that they were right.

Now relaxing against a tree while they wait for Night to return, they notice it has become quiet in the cave.

Eerily quiet................

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
After a while, the white wolf and Night Star appear with a great big boar, ready for roasting. She smiles widely at Syx and CC, as they drag the pig to them."I even gathered up some tasty herbs and root vegetables." The elf suddenly noticed a bunch of little 'people' all around. "I see we have company." she stated. Alisa flew over to them. It was obvious that the little faery was aquainted with these beings as they were all laughing and talking together like they were old friends.

Together they tied they tasty beast up and placed it over the fire. They made a large pan out of abandoned metal pieces they found around the woods to roast the vegetables in. Night noticed the look of concern on Syx's face. "Is something wrong?"

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join