It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thanks for joining me in writing Syx! I'm trying not to confuse the story for anyone. I really need to write lately. It helps my depression and anxiety.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Foss, hope you are resting that leg!

Depends - would you yell at me if I said I wasn't? Seeing as the leg isn't broken, I got my use out of it today - Couple miles worth actually.

Seeing that Dawg had left on his own violation, Night, Syx, and CC had also left, Foss left it up to the pixie army to watch over the wizard; foss' curiosity was fixed on the fact that the wizard had not yet run out of steam, and that it look like he was only pretending to be injured.

"Your suspicion would be correct, young observer" echoed a voice inside his head. "And no, I am not borrowing your body, just sending thoughts about".

"And That is supposed to make everything alright?"

"You are the only one perceiving these thoughts", the wizard, projecting. "I was hoping to use this time to talk to you in private, wizard to wizard".

"Make it quick, and cut to the chase; I don't like riddles nor games"

"Very well...Point blank, the efforts of your friends are not harming me in the least; I exist in a slightly different plane than you; so I fear the only harm you lot are doing is, harming yourselves. But that's not why I'm chatting; Anteros is on my mind."

"Looks like Anteros will be the one getting the fair trial".

"Ah yes, that little hiccup; You do remember that once he is free, so shall I be, right? Now, I have been rather polite with you lot, simply because my power comes from this place, and all in it...You wouldn't want that kind of a power unleashed onto the world in which you live, now would you?"

"And you're asking for?"

"Nothing complex, just a simple request to side with me on the debate is all; in return, I shall cease all actions against your company, and share with you some secrets that will allow you to be even more powerful than you are".

"I shall think on it" foss concluded, making sure his mind went blank afterwards (although the wizard suspected that foss would go back to tell his fellow warriors, he couldn't be absolutely sure, because no more thoughts were floating in foss' head)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yay! Thanks for adding to the story Foss!!!!

Oh my, hope your leg doesn't bother you more tomorrow because you didn't rest it.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Dang, Now I'm really confussed. I guess I need to go back a few more pages.

I guess I need some one on one here to understand. Night, You said you were bored, could you give me the Cliffnotes on this?

Just so you all know, I went back to when I was off line. But for some reason there seems to be a disconnect somewhere in my head.

LOL, Well it's not the first time I have been called a scatterbrain....LOL

edit on 24-8-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Gimme - That looks like a really nice area to be wandering around taking photos in? With all the trees and stuff.
Superb man, thanks for sharing.

The first three photos were taken from the highway bridge at Cotton Hill, WV. It's a somewhat desolate location where these signals were located. The closest house to there is around a mile from the bridge. Second location was just outside of Greenup, Kentucky along US 23 over the Little Sandy River. These are just some spots not too far off the beaten path.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I could be at home cuddling up to Mrs C and I chose to
work on a public holiday......What a muppet !!!!!

Cody

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I think most of us have been confused at one time or another with the story. It doesn't help that most pages in the thread have nothing to do with the story. LOL

I'm not sure how to sum things up for you. Someone else could do a much better job I would imagine. I'm afraid our story postings have been erratic, few and far between. This summer we became rather scattered with people having real lives, enjoying the Summer or having personal problems and not showing up for some time. Perhaps we will have more participation come Autumn.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Morning Muppet!!

Working on a holiday? You must be a glutton for punishment. LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night
It all went a lot better than I anticipated, I was fully expecting to go in for a minimum of 8 hours, but a little bit of lateral thinking and I had it all done and dusted in 4

Now there is plenty of work for everyone, and I get paid the equivalent of a 12 hour day.

It's win win.

Cody

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Wow, it is indeed a win, win!!!!

Cleaned a fish bowl and the rats cage. I love that plastic ball you can put her in for exercise. It keeps her out of my way when I'm cleaning her cage. She is a jumper and you can't clean and catch a rat at the same time. Her cage which is actually an aquarium with screen cover, is cleaned with baby shampoo, so now it smells good in there. LOL I still can't believe I own a rat.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Mrs C says the same

Cody

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedonians! I hope everyone has a good day today.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Thanks Night. Well I don't feel so bad. I thought we were on ships sailing and then.....

Well anyway. I hope everyone is having a good day. I will be doing more unpacking.

Hey Cody, Glad your days of work was short. Now go and Make Mrs. C's day a holiday. LOL

Well I'm off. Back later

Crappiekat

edit on 25-8-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat! If I may interject; We were all Winged Warriors, having just left the Main Shed of old, flying towards an Epic Battle, then we were all on ships sailing towards an island of wonder. Then we had problems, and ended up in a cave battling a Wizard. A lot of side stories were interwoven into the Main Story.
I do sidelines, so as to not mess with the Track that the Main is following. Mine are just silly extroplolations of whimsy......
Oh, and do not feel alone as far as not knowing what is going on. I am involved, and don't know what is happening!! LOL!!!

edit on 25-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Foss Bud!! Totally Kool entry!!! I love your StoryLines Man!!!!!!

Night!! You are Welcome! I love writing!!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hi Folks - Don't forget to tune into OUT OF THE BOX on ATS Radio TONIGHT!!

Monday 10 pm GMT (UK) - (but it's currently BST British summer time? I remember this got confusing before!! LOL), 11 pm CET (Europe)
Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America)
Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

(If you want to hear ME blabbering on about my wee web based radio station Radioun.com)
Cheers!
G
LINK HERE
edit on 25-8-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy Thanx for the Link! Heck Yah I'm going to be listening at 9 central time zone time for me!! Listen to Ya Later!!

Cody Bud!! Sorry I missed ya earlier! Thankful for You that You had a short Day and can collect for a long one!! That's

Great!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy That was Fantastic! I wish You well with getting your website to go on the Non Profit route!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Cheers Syx - They played the ENTIRE interview!!

I expected it to be cut down a bit, because the subject matter is a wee bit...dry?

Did my accent sound funny?? LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join