It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: hiii_98

In Vallee's own words, he wasn't directly involved with the NIDs team at the ranch. According to Vallee, the accounts were told to him by those who were reportedly on-site. When asked for more details he declined citing the non-disclosure agreement.

It could have been a hoax that he wasn't privy to. It could have been a hoax and he was used as a physical 'appeal to authority.' Or it could have been a social experiment in belief systems and the NDA was a tool to protect those involved from answering questions. I favour the latter and no longer believe that anything in the original book happened as described.

I'm not questioning your claims or saying that to criticise you or your book.

www.jacquesvallee.net...

I guess Jacque vallee's own website then is mistaken... Especially the part where he states that he currently serves on Bigelows board as an advisor. bigelowaerospace is the parent company for B.A.A.S.S. which overseas operations on Skinwalker Ranch. I even have a picture of Valle on one of his trips to the ranch. Since he is working directly for Bigelow regarding the ranch are you (whomever) suggesting Vallee is the head of this hoax? Absurd...

skinwalkerranch.org...

He also serves on the scientific advisory board of Bigelow Aerospace in Las Vegas, Nevada (www.bigelowaerospace.com).

www.jacquesvallee.net...
couldn't be much clearer.

Vallee's direct involvement only makes this case significantly more solid in my opinion.
edit on 18-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
I guess the short answer is i don't know and I'm not convinced anyone fully knows. they do come out of portals. I believe the closest term to describe them as something spiritual. Demonic? Angelic? No fake, something so detached that even complex terms like interdimensional travelers seems to fall short. a reply to: svartalfar

This sort of describes the 'others' that seemed to direct Edgar Cayce and spiritual channelers. There is a group of like elders, prophets, wise men, thinkers, a panel, a library, a hall. They may answer to someone. I don't know. Fake....hmmm. That would indicate that something is real, or more real. What is real? How many realities are there? By detached...is that dispassionate? How then does it relate?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Elijah23 Wikipedia has a horrible synopsis of the ranch, but a brief one. Any explanation I would delve into would take pages.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yikes. This area sounds like an impound lot for bad karma. Perhaps this is where the more evil impulses among us, are somehow telepathically encouraged, to go to rage? And there they are...raging. I mean...what is going on and sighted is either of this earth or from somewhere else. Maybe beings are fading in and out of dimensions. I have no delusions I will ever get close to what the heck is REALLY going on in this lifetime.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Thisbseth the craziest thing that happened to me on the ranch is a ball of light chased me through the desert, landed, and transformed from a misty cloud of black smoke into a giant black wolf that stood 5 feet from me. It then vanished 5 minutes later. That is one of countless personal stories that occurred to me. However this book (unlike my first book) is about the untold stories of others. (which are more fascinating than mine)

OK. Now, I am curious. 5 minutes is a great deal of time, and maybe this is answered later in the thread. What did the wolf do for 5 minutes? Pace, growl, float in space? What other sensations of wolf did you get? Smell? Demeanor? Was this animal intimidating or passive? Could it have been a hologram? Could you have been slipped a mushroom or hallucinogenic without your knowledge? To get results of a blind study you might not be told you're drugged. Were you alone after this, could you have been observed?

EDIT; You answer this on page 3 so nevermind. Will try to think of something else to ask here before my time to edit is up...lol
edit on 18-5-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I am still torn if these portals are generated intelligently or a product of the environment and utilized by the beings. I know they travel in these balls of light vessels, that can vanish both thermally and in all wavelengths of light. They appear solid when they emerge from these balls of light.

Could these be Merkaba vehicles? I mean that is an ancient mysterious aspect of Judaism and they are described as light vehicles. People are supposed to be able to fly around in them by generating them by conscious effort/ prayer, spinning their chakras in alternating directions (for people who don't believe in chakras to begin with, this must be hard to absorb) and practice. In theory, if it all goes down here on Earth (as predicted) those Merkaba vehicles are going to spirit away anyone who knows how to do it and leave the rest behind. Could be those who have mastered the Merkaba? I have always suspected some light orbs as being evidence of Merkaba

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I keep hearing about that fight between the entities and some of the guards that ended with a few human deaths being mentioned all the time but for all the searching on the web I really haven't been able to find any info that elaborates more on it. DO you have any more info on that part. What kind of injuries did the dead guards have? as it a few or were they cleaned out? Anything positive come out of the scuffle?

Seeing what you might have heard about it or if maybe you can elaborate more on what was rumored to have happened there.

This was supposed to have happened in an underground DUMBS facility in...Arizona I think. Not sure though. An incident where many people died in a sudden and unexpected clash, after which thoughts on cooperation supposedly changed but by then it was too late. The same base where there are reportedly many levels, with the lowest underground levels being for aliens alone. Humans were not allowed there. That's what was reported anyway.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloomoon

There was a recent $5.5 million dollar multiprong environmental study done in an area close to the ranch. Do you believe the high rate of ozone in the area has something to do with the Skinwalker ranch? Also, there are a lot of gas and oil wells nearby (I believe about 8,000+) ... is there any relevance of the industry to the Skinwalker ranch? As recently as last week, awareness has been raised about a spike in neonatal deaths in Vernal. The spike is approximately 6x the national average in 2013. Do you believe there might be a connection to the Skinwalker ranch?

Thank you for your time.

You bring up a whole alternate possibility.

Sometimes, to hide the top secret stuff, some amazing, mysterious and intriguing things are "uncovered" or are "discovered" happening nearby. Like in the case of the Roswell crash - there were actually 2 crash sites.

That could very well be happening here. Skinwalker Ranch being the diversion.
Look around.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

a reply to: Thisbseth the craziest thing that happened to me on the ranch is a ball of light chased me through the desert, landed, and transformed from a misty cloud of black smoke into a giant black wolf that stood 5 feet from me. It then vanished 5 minutes later. That is one of countless personal stories that occurred to me. However this book (unlike my first book) is about the untold stories of others. (which are more fascinating than mine)

OK. Now, I am curious. 5 minutes is a great deal of time, and maybe this is answered later in the thread. What did the wolf do for 5 minutes? Pace, growl, float in space? What other sensations of wolf did you get? Smell? Demeanor? Was this animal intimidating or passive? Could it have been a hologram? Could you have been slipped a mushroom or hallucinogenic without your knowledge? To get results of a blind study you might not be told you're drugged. Were you alone after this, could you have been observed?

EDIT; You answer this on page 3 so nevermind. Will try to think of something else to ask here before my time to edit is up...lol

it was very anticlimiatic and I did provide a response to this exact question earlier in the thread. I half expected it to as you say float in space, eyes glow red... speak to me... it did none of those things. Stood still as a statue, as if studying or analyzing us. Walked behind a boulder and vanished (teleported?)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck I look forward to learning as much as I can about Merkaba! thanks.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck the rumor between the guards and the entities has nothing to do with the alleged firefight that happened at the Dulce base with "greys" and humans. Totally different rumor.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi again. Would you comment on the circumstances of having a quartz crystal removed from your arm? I saw that on your site earlier. Do you remember injuring yourself, or other possibilities for how it got there? Do you think you might have had a situation where you lost time when it happened?

You went to the doctor, apparently, so was it hurting, becoming infected or causing other problems?

I mean, that's a pretty strange event. Did it happen during or following a visit to the ranch? (Considering you are "skinwalker" on your site?) I am making that assumption.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello Skinner

i just made an account to post here. Really loving this thread and appreciate your candor in all the answers. I read the two-part pdfs of the Colorado Ranch account from your website and it left me completely terrified. It seems *very* similar to the stories that come out of the Skinwalker area and seems likely it would be the same type of phenomena/situation...whatever that may be. You mentioned that the location in Colorado was near a former Nuclear Silo--from google maps i can see a very large USAF base/training area near to it as well.

It's been a consistent part of the 'Core' UFO story that their 'M.O' is to keep a very close eye on all nuclear weapon activity post WWII. Based on the Colorado story and the behavior of entities at Skinwalker is does seem that the entities are trying to activity 'scare' people away and it also seems that for whatever reason the entities are not able to easily pick up and relocate themselves or the operation (of whatever is going on at the hot spots). Just my opinion--if i was 'forced' to make a call on it--that both areas are a base or an active portal transport area and for whatever reason the procedure is to try to 'scare' citizens away rather than 'they' themselves relocating.

All this being said, i would not rule out that the 'THEY' involved were even US gov....in fact i suppose you really cant rule anything out, can you? Just seems more likely that the entities are related to the same common UFO experience that so many millions of people are aware of.

Ultimately i really wanted to thank you for your time posting here--especially with your patience--and to comment that i would have had an interest to drop by the two hotspot areas on a summer camping road trip to try to see something....that is until i read the pdf accounts of the Colorado ranch

Take Care

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justshrug

I'm not sure if you are allowed to do this but could you post a link to those two PDFs regarding the Colorado ranch you just mentioned.

I tried looking at the skinwalker website and couldn't find it. But I want to read about it.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Also, regarding the account from Colorado, i went to google to follow up on the two researchers that authored the story--Derr and Sprinkle, I believe-- because there were many lead-ins that they would in the near future speak with the local Law Enforcement Officer which was suggested knew many more details and would confide in them if they would promise anonymity...but i only found one link with their names and it said something to the effect that they both died mysteriously within a few years of publishing the story...can you confirm this? Was there ever any follow on account from the LEO?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: abdctd
On the first page of this thread you claim to be "set financially", then later on in the thread claim to have lost everything in your endeavors. I'm starting to feel like this thread is less abou information and more about buy my book/visit my website.

I am on page 15 and so far it is not about anything like that. The OP does have to fend off accusations like that from people who I guess just read the first page and assume things incorrectly, such as you did yourself right here. I've had to skim over this nonsense that detracts from the thread as well as any replies from someone called wakeupbeer.

If you skip the h8rs, its an interesting thread. I am not buying the book though.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Justshrug

I'm not sure if you are allowed to do this but could you post a link to those two PDFs regarding the Colorado ranch you just mentioned.

I tried looking at the skinwalker website and couldn't find it. But I want to read about it.

click on his signature link, then click on Files. #4 under Docs

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: BO XIAN I was sent this message by a local native who claimed he would share with me the process of how to become a Skinwalker. It involves sacrificing a family member. He outlines the process/ritual here. The more you delve into early native practices you will find gruesome rituals and mutilations of enemy children, women, and even (especially?) pregnant women. *IF we do exist in a spiritual world, the repercussions for these abhorrent acts of violence would resound through the ages.

skinwalkerranch.org...

I lived in a place where the locals thought it was humorous to point naive tourists in the wrong direction and made a game out of it.

I have heard of secret associations where members trick or coerce new-coming members into doing something illegal and reprehensible that they will never want revealed...ie actual murder, sex act with a child, homosexual sex...etc. The practice is like hazing, helps to guarantee silence concerning even worse things the initiates are about to see and learn. It is also an effective means of blackmail or complete and total control of a person.

edit on 18-5-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

it was very anticlimiatic and I did provide a response to this exact question earlier in the thread. I half expected it to as you say float in space, eyes glow red... speak to me... it did none of those things. Stood still as a statue, as if studying or analyzing us. Walked behind a boulder and vanished (teleported?)

Yes thanks you answer on page 3 and again on page 16 when Char lee asks the exact same question. Airborne hallucinogenic? The native American would not be such an unusual symbol for people out west to conjure from their own minds with a little provocation. Maybe induced hallucination or again, experimental hologram. The murder the native American suggested was nesc might have been to a hologram. Wild I know...Just throwing thoughts out.

I also appreciate the answer after this because it was bugging me. You are right, that happened at the Dulce base was what I was thinking.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I guess Jacque vallee's own website then is mistaken... Especially the part where he states that he currently serves on Bigelows board as an advisor. bigelowaerospace is the parent company for B.A.A.S.S. which overseas operations on Skinwalker Ranch. I even have a picture of Valle on one of his trips to the ranch. Since he is working directly for Bigelow regarding the ranch are you (whomever) suggesting Vallee is the head of this hoax? Absurd...

If you read my post more carefully, it's clear that I wasn't disputing Vallee's association with NIDS; it was pointing out that he wasn't part of the team at the ranch. He was interviewed (C2C or BoA iirc) and was very clear that he did not take part. He related several accounts that had been told to him by others who had been part of the NIDS team at the ranch.

I'm assuming you've read the book and have listened to interviews with Colm Kelleher and George Knapp that relate to the ranch? Kelleher was apparently present during these encounters and had little hard evidence to show for it beyond interesting anecdotes; some of those were hearsay accounts from others on the team that he didn't personally experience. The same goes for George Knapp who has always stated that he didn't experience anything although I recall him describing a sense of peace there.

Jacques Vallee recounted the second-hand accounts of members of NIDS and particularly Kelleher.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Char-Lee

The family left all they had, would not even return to the homestead for their cloths after the child died at the Drs office in town, so I believe these things do happen.

That is STILL the response to the Dineh of such goings on. They will not return to nor set foot in such a home to retrieve ANYTHING. If a skinwalker is seen at a home--the home is deserted wholesale.

It makes me think of the Norse mythology of end times and the unbinding of the Gods that will participate in a war.

The god Loki was the son of a Giant and was known as a trickster god with the ability to shape shift. His role in Norse mythology is unique and controversial since he appears to both help the gods and hinder them.

Loki tricked the blind god of winter, Hod (Hoor), an action that resulted in the death of the god Balder, son of goddess Frigg and god Odin. Because of this, he was punished and cast into a cliff where he was to remain bound until Ragnarok, the end of the world. - See more at: www.ancient-origins.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join