It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Am at 47% of the Kindle version.

I haven't been able to find ANY of the pics discussed. ARE THERE pics available on the Kindle version?

I hope so.

Have now jumped ahead and scanned the end of the book and ref areas and still not found any pics. Sigh.

edit on 18/5/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Go to his website. There are all kinds of amazing pics there!
I found one that looks like the print I saw at my house when I was a child. Finally... maybe some answers!

It's called the Raptor Print. It's pretty far over into the prints.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Justshrug

I'm not sure if you are allowed to do this but could you post a link to those two PDFs regarding the Colorado ranch you just mentioned.

I tried looking at the skinwalker website and couldn't find it. But I want to read about it.

skinwalkerranch.org...

skinwalkerranch.org...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

it was pointing out that he wasn't part of the team at the ranch.

not only was he a member he was (still is?) a lead advisor.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I guess Jacque vallee's own website then is mistaken... Especially the part where he states that he currently serves on Bigelows board as an advisor. bigelowaerospace is the parent company for B.A.A.S.S. which overseas operations on Skinwalker Ranch. I even have a picture of Valle on one of his trips to the ranch. Since he is working directly for Bigelow regarding the ranch are you (whomever) suggesting Vallee is the head of this hoax? Absurd...

If you read my post more carefully, it's clear that I wasn't disputing Vallee's association with NIDS; it was pointing out that he wasn't part of the team at the ranch. He was interviewed (C2C or BoA iirc) and was very clear that he did not take part. He related several accounts that had been told to him by others who had been part of the NIDS team at the ranch.

This is a distinction the author of this book seems to want to ignore or gloss over but it is an important one.

If Vallee was not part of that team at the ranch then one of the key assertions the author makes is flat out wrong.

Which would then beg the question whether Vallee's involvement at the ranch as part of the team in the time in question was misunderstood or misrepresented by the author.

Vallee himself stated he was not part of that team yet the author cites his current involvement with Bigelow as some sort of support for his claim that Vallee was.

Why don't we ask Vallee himself? Seems like a great ATS - Ask Me Anything guest.
edit on 18-5-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar you do realize I am receiving that information directly from Vallee's own website. I'm not sure what more proof it takes than that... geez. Also I've yet to see anyone post a direct link to Vallee himself saying he was NOT a part of the team... he absolutely was. Didn't you even see the picture of him taken 20 miles form the ranch?? he just happened to be ...in the area? Man you skeptics are trying. Keep going, you can do better than that. I provide proof yet no one provides proof to refute this. Also keep in mind as a Bigelow/Skinwalker team member Vallee also was forced to sign a NDA. So like all the Bigelow NDA shackled members your not going to get him to open up about what he knows or his involvement. why is vallee such a key pivot issue anyhow? his role and input was not that valuable to the overall case in comparison to more qualified researchers on the team. Dr Green, Dr. Kelleher, Hal Puthoff Col. Alexander contributed far more to the study.

edit on 18-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thx. Have opened a window there. Will likely check on it sometime this evening.

A caution to the OP and others . . . there's a lot of stuff about 'meditating' and speaking to the 'positive spirits.'

Extensive experience and no small amount of research indicates that such a construction on 'reality' is buying into the enemy's ILLUSIONS/DELUSIONS.

Certain evil spirits are TASKED with appearing in the short term to be 'positive.' Eventually their true colors surface after they have wound the bands of seduction and control tighter and tighter around their victims.

When it comes to such 'spirits,' there are NO positive ones.

Yes, I'm keenly aware that THEY ARE WELL ABLE to foster, give, inject, control POSITIVE WARM FUZZY FEELINGS within their victims toward them and in situations which they control. That's NOT the same thing as the situation being truly positive.

I present the facts above but I have no intention of carrying that argument forward--particularly at this time. I bothered only because it's such a critical issue. Guy Malone's scholars as well as Bob Larson and a list of others can document such more than adequately.

edit on 18/5/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
When I find the iPad (it is somewhere in this house, lol) I am going to buy the book on Amazon. Cannot wait to read it.
Thanks again for sharing your views and I plan on going back and reading the thread after I read the book!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: JadeStar you do realize I am receiving that information directly from Vallee's own website. I'm not sure what more proof it takes than that... geez.

Kindly point us to the part of Vallee's website where he states he was at the ranch.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: JadeStar you do realize I am receiving that information directly from Vallee's own website. I'm not sure what more proof it takes than that... geez.

Kindly point us to the part of Vallee's website where he states he was at the ranch.

He was a part of the NIDs original advisory team. Now if you want to claim that NIDs and bigelow aerospace are not the direct caretakers of Skinwalker Ranch I don't know how to assist further. True BAASS/NIDs did respond to several other cases across the united states regarding the ufo enigma, however Skinwaker Ranch was its direct research compound.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Jacques Vallée has a Ph.D. in computer science; Eric Davis holds a Ph.D. in physics. Both are
consulting members of the National Institute for Discovery Science, Las Vegas, Nevada.

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

stated clear as day on a research paper he and Eric Davis co authored. The paper is fascinating in its own rights.

I want to get this straight, so your claiming now that NIDS (national institute for discovery of science) has nothing to do with Skinwalker Ranch? If so .. i can no longer partake in such a foolish discussion with you.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ryan,

Just read the PDF on the Colorado ranch. Fascinating. Has that been validated? Some of the happening sound identical to the skin walker incidents. Some also sound like poltergeist activity.

What are your thoughts on that? Clearly you saw a link between the two.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I've just reread 'the Hunt for the Skinwalker', and it's pretty dramatic. Do your own experiences compare with the book? Do you think the phenomena is one entity, or a variety of entities? Do you have any theories as to why there's such a mix of paranormal, and science fiction? Do you think there's a 'purpose' for the events occurring, and if so, what could this be? Finally, everything I have read about the ranch points to the entity/entities being of a malevolent nature. Do you agree with this?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but the Knapp/Kelleher book is very fresh in my mind.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey Ryan,

I first would like to say that, if you truly feel like I was trying to attack you in this thread, in a way that was antagonistic and unfair, I sincerely apologize. From my perspective, I feel you are dodging certain things. It is frustrating, and perhaps I came on a little strong because of that. Perhaps we just misunderstood each others intentions. I promise you that all I am after is the truth, or the closest thing to it. I am a very analytical person, and while skeptical of certain people and claims, I wouldn't call myself a skeptic. Like you, I've had some experiences of my own. None of which I can prove to anyone. I can understand the frustration real skeptics make you feel. It is clear to me that you are passionate about your work, and I want to believe that one of your intentions is to be completely honest. That being said, I have concerns about a variety of images, videos, and statements, on your website and various other places. I feel a variety of images and videos are misrepresented, suggestive, and even faked, with the intention of adding legitimacy to the SWR case and your own experiences. Alternatively, the possibility that you were deceived by others, in regards to at least some of my concerns, is equally something to consider. I am not ready to call your integrity into question just yet. You may construe my concerns as a trollish attack but I swear to you that is not the case. This can be a learning experience for us both. I will await your response (or lack thereof) before bringing all of my concerns to light. In order to keep your thread open for others, and so nobody feels I am bombarding it, I will happily start a new thread for discussion of my concerns. Thank you very much in advance.
edit on 19-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Alternatively, the possibility that you were deceived by others, in regards to at least some of my concerns, is equally something to consider.

not to sound paranoid, but it is a possibility I am open to. I'm open to wherever the truth may lead, but I promise you I'm not here to fake or hoax anything. I'm just passionate and still in shock that the monsters in fairy tales are real.

I can work with analytical, just not an attacking skeptic. Please do not assault me with a slew of questions. Narrow it down and if your truly willing to hear my response then I'm happy to respond. I just don't want to feel on the defense. Why don't you email me via the homepage on my website and i'll respond to your inquires one by one, you can report back here on ATS either that I'm full of it or completely honest. If there truly is something that needs to be cleared up I am happy to do so. Fair?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
I've just reread 'the Hunt for the Skinwalker', and it's pretty dramatic. Do your own experiences compare with the book? Do you think the phenomena is one entity, or a variety of entities? Do you have any theories as to why there's such a mix of paranormal, and science fiction? Do you think there's a 'purpose' for the events occurring, and if so, what could this be? Finally, everything I have read about the ranch points to the entity/entities being of a malevolent nature. Do you agree with this?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but the Knapp/Kelleher book is very fresh in my mind.

a variety of entities

a mix because the universe is infinite and so is what spills out of a dimensionality rift.

Yes I do believe there is a purpose behind it all. To what end. I have no idea, that's what motivates me. I also think they invite initiates out there, again for reasons unknown to me.

there are two camps A. the entities are malevolent almost demonic in nature. and B. they are concerned about the well being of the human race but in a extremely emotionally detached manner. Much like a scientist picking the wings off of a insect, as he tries to cure a much larger aliment affecting the group as a whole.

Due to the amount of mental illness, and physical illness in the surrounding area, and the ability of the entities to attach themselves to you and to affect us emotionally I tend to believe this falls under malevolent . also you will read several stories where the entities are conjured by occult like practices.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Definitely, much appreciated. One by one works and is much less overwhelming. Thanks again.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Is the mountain behind skinwalker ranch made of granite? or some other conductive rocks?

Im sure there are other spots around England as well which get into the phantom dogs or the *hell hounds*

I'm thinking its a world wide phenomenon. But there is likely to be some technology underground there. Possibly a *base*
for ships or something. Could be a portal but they would have to have a cave system if they are parking crafts there.

It could even just be a docking spot and they are using the mountains to charge the gates and crafts.

The cheif is made of Ganite and there's lots of reports of weird lights coming from the top and behind it when hikers camp up there, sometimes they go missing. People fall of it too almost every year. Kinda creepy lol but the view is gorgeous.

I noticed that Skinwalker ranch is in the middle of nowhere but its also one of the random rock formations poking out of the praries.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Just curious, what do you mean by initiates, and how are they invited/summoned to the ranch?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join