It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Quite plausibly.

It appears that some areas have some sort of spiritually legal doorways opened because of past pacts with evil, curses, outrageously evil blood sacrifices etc.

That's what I think as well. Some things seem to attach to people, but a lot do seem to be in certain places. One example would be the Chickamauga Battlefield. There is an area there where people can hear battle sounds; cannons, guns, men screaming in pain, etc. I have relatives that have heard those sounds there, though I haven't myself. There, in a place of so much death and evil, I suspect some evil things linger.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes the movie "Skinwalker walker" is not based on ANY facts as to the actual story. It is entirely made up. Basically just took the name for marketing purposes on a Hollywood script.

Oh, that I know! It wasn't a bad scary movie, as far as that goes, but I didn't see anything at all familiar in it, from anything i have read about the place. hence, the good timing for this thread, because real information is much easier to locate! It's been a while since I looked at the topic. Creepy place, overall. I am not sure I would want to go myself, though I might with the hubby - he seems to have some knack for keeping anything "odd" away. I joke that he's the "original ghostbuster". One place we lived, some things happened, but nothing ever did when he was home. Then again, we haven't had any issues at home in a long time, either. I decided not to allow things around, and it works. Someplace else, though......I tend to avoid places with too much of that sort of thing. They feel all sorts of wrong. Reading about this ranch, it has that same "wrong" feel to it.

I was reading some on your site, and noticed a detail I think I missed before, about "iron stakes with heavy-duty chains". That's very odd! Bolts on the windows makes sense if there were odd animals lurking about, but stakes with chains?? That seems to imply that someone might be securing an animal, or something. Maybe whoever lived there before knew something they didn't tell. I can't help but think of all the werewolf tales, where one that is a werewolf will be chained someplace to keep other safe.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

I hope this doesn't sound to "weird" for you. But when you say, they come out of/through portals, does that mean...they just pop up and show themselves in a location?

I'm asking for several reasons...I won't mention them now. However, have you heard or seen them? If so, have you heard tales of translucent beings that kind of pop out of no where? Have you heard/know that they really have no identifiable looks/marks (simply translucent, no color, nor discernible features)...and if one had ever described to you, they kind of seem to appear like a human would look if they were to hold a sheet of Saran Wrap up and stick their face into it?

Also, have you ever heard of these beings "accidentally" showing themselves? As if maybe, they popped into the wrong dimension/area?

Hopefully, I didn't ask to many questions. I am curious of your knowledge or what you've heard/been told.

Thanks in Advance,
TPE

edit on 5/20/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyrthe mountains north of Skinwalker are made of granite. I'm not sure what the mesas are made of. A local told me the sand contains a high amount of silica.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

Just curious, what do you mean by initiates, and how are they invited/summoned to the ranch?
I don't know, pure speculation on my part. I just see the ranch seems to make a significant number of people become almost obsessive over it (myself included). also I highlight a few stories in my book where they are given a message by entities on the ranch to "bring others".

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Also, have you ever heard of these beings "accidentally" showing themselves? As if maybe, they popped into the wrong dimension/area?

the one thing I do know is that they do seem to make mistakes. I have heard countless insider stories about them appearing at places they shouldn't . I was told it had something to do with the faulty power lines that surround the ranch causing havoc with exactly where the portals open. From personal experience they may appear god-like but I've seen them make mistakes myself.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I do recall the heavy service transmission lines out there to have an eerie buzz, crackle in odd intervals while it fades. My observations were about 4 miles West of the ranch. Those transmission lines seem to go half way between the ranch and Bottle Hollow Reservoir if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't dismiss it from having something to do with the secretive and heavily guarded research program out there. In fact....

Want to toss some weirdness in there... check out this ATS jewel from 2008.
Man Made Stargate being built in Duchesne Utah?

I have a theory about the place.
edit on 2014 5 20 by Bloomoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloomoon I personally believe those powerlines DO have some direct connection with the high strangeness going on at the ranch. Junior Hicks told me they cause havoc on the entities navigation systems ... who knows... My personal opinion however is that they are directly tied into this mystery somehow. I have seen them "energize" on several occasions and GLOW. Not sure what it all means. A local claims its all ball lightening caused by the silica in the sand plus the discharging of the faulty powerlines... Again just more questions...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
have you used EMF meters to detect magnetic fields, and FLIR vision or anything like it ?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
personally....

for whatever reason .. I watched some video's linked to your website and I see no deep research there..especially when you go in with a closed mind and talk to a guide that knows the area WAY better than you do ..

just my 2cents ...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaytay
have you used EMF meters to detect magnetic fields, and FLIR vision or anything like it ?
I never detected any anomalies with my EMF detector EXCEPT around the power lines it went wild (of course). FLIR does not pickup the balls of light nor the Skinwalker wolves. The best device is night vision. I find it interesting that neither the wolf(s) nor the balls of light display clearly on FLIR... both are bright as all hell on the night vision.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo the production company and host apparently had an agenda prior to the shows. very disappointing to me as a investigator, they weren't interested in the truth. Tyrel Ventura actually had a close encounter near the gate that was edited out of the final cut. He was swearing and dancing around like a girl, total composure lost. I was smiling all smug saying ...told you this was all real!! I know the cameraman did NOT get what he saw on film (they were filming sean stone talking to a guard..also didn't make the cut), when Tyrel had a ball of light appear over his head... it was hilarious how in shock he was. They interviewed him afterwards but again, none of it was shown on tv.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Are there any good Youtube vids of Skinwalker Ranch phenomena that you'd recommend?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: conundrummer

www.youtube.com... those are all of my videos. if I was to hand pick ones that I personally know showed real phenomena I'd pick these. Again they prove NOTHING, you need to take my word that I was filming something real, I wish I had more clear conclusive proof.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This may sound silly, but have you ever considered that this is a US military experiment that has gotten out of hand? I got to page 2 of your thread before I had to post so forgive me if this has already been asked. Very intriguing topic. I am going to your website for the background info now

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Some may flame me for saying this but…….. the more writings, threads and vids I see and read from you Ryan, your brother, your partner and others, this particular presentation of the SWR subject seem to scream hoax and a house of cards. That’s IMHO only. For those that think I’m crashing the party, I’m just being open and honest and I hope that’s OK. Anyone can cross reference past post in threads and various writings of this subject and other subjects they have written about and see the patterns and holes. I’m not saying there’s not something mysterious going on at SWR, as there very well may be, I certainly don’t hold that answer. It’s just some things don’t add up for me. I’m not the most gullible person, although at times this may be a liability for me, more than not it’s been an asset. Sceptic for sure, please excuse me if I'm being to candid for you.

Ryan you have claimed i.e.; Balls of light chasing you on the highway, pulling over and having three entries come at you, taking off and the ball of light continuing to chase you, colored lights floating towards you in the brush, mechanical voices, vehicle doors opening and closing at your campsite, wolf skin walkers appearing in front of you from smoke for five minutes and then disappearing, more lights in the desert, plasma UFO’s, entities you can hear walking in your hallway, knocking at your door and ringing your doorbell at your home in Wi., orbs at your brothers, etc. I’m sure I missed a few but WOW!!! That’s a lot and then some for one to see in a lifetime, yet alone in the span of just a few years and a ton for the public to digest.

I’m not trying to put you on trial Ryan, but you must realize that when you make claims such as you have in your writings and presentations of your vids and pics, people are going to question you in a critical way. Some questions that have been asked, have been danced around, answered with defensive aggression or you want only to air them out via e-mail only, as if there getting a little to close to home for your comfort. I assume answering some of them publicly would have brought your credibility under increased scrutiny and for good reasons IMO. Whats being sold as fact is also being sold as theory and fiction under the same breath, very confusing at times???? Again, this is just my opinion which among the masses doesn't mean squat.

A little about my background. I was involved in the Motion picture industry for many years. My primary job was making things look like what they were not and creating illusions, no CGI. I’ve worked with some of the best directors and special FX crews in the art of deception for TV and Film. This doesn’t make me all knowing of the industry, but definitely no rookie. I have yet to see any conclusive film footage or pics that couldn’t easily be faked with a little ingenuity and I do mean a little.

edit on 20-5-2014 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Ryan you have claimed i.e.; Balls of light chasing you on the highway, pulling over and having three entries come at you, taking off and the ball of light continuing to chase you, colored lights floating towards you in the brush, mechanical voices, vehicle doors opening and closing at your campsite, wolf skin walkers appearing in front of you from smoke for five minutes and then disappearing, more lights in the desert, plasma UFO’s, entities you can hear walking in your hallway, knocking at your door and ringing your doorbell at your home in Wi., orbs at your brothers, etc. I’m sure I missed a few but WOW!!! That’s a lot and then some for one to see in a lifetime, yet alone in the span of just a few years and a ton for the public to digest.

yep its called someone who got off his ass and dedicated a small portion of his life to verify the validity of these paranormal claims by spending countless days living alone and with friends in the most desolate paranormal hotspots in the united states. I don't read about it, I go out and experience it. Only Skinwalker Ranch (and Bradshaw Ranch) have ever convinced me this mysterious world behind the false construct of our social reality exists. Get off your ass and live it, don't read it, don't stop by during the day for a quick "TOUR", live alone for a week in the desert where the wild things are make your own conclusions.

Hell don't even believe a word I'm saying, get out there, climb a few fences, test the limits of your fortitude and make your own reality rather than be force fed it by society. Or at the least waste your own time money and prove me wrong by doing all the above. Otherwise your someone with an assumption and no real conviction for the truth (wherever that truth may lead)
edit on 21-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98 on a side note WakeUpBeer and I have been talking now for days and I have answered all of the questions he has posed to me. Ask him for an analysis. Not dodging any questions, again your making false assumptions.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: mtnshredder

yep its called someone who got off his ass and dedicated a small portion of his life to verify the validity of these paranormal claims by spending countless days living alone and with friends in the most desolate paranormal hotspots in the united states. I don't read about it, I go out and experience it. Only Skinwalker Ranch (and Bradshaw Ranch) have ever convinced me this mysterious world behind the false construct of our social reality exists. Get off your ass and live it, don't read it, don't stop by during the day for a quick "TOUR", live alone for a week in the desert where the wild things are make your own conclusions.

Hell don't even believe a word I'm saying, get out there, climb a few fences, test the limits of your fortitude and make your own reality rather than be force fed it by society. Or at the least waste your own time money and prove me wrong by doing all the above. Otherwise your someone with an assumption and no real conviction for the truth (wherever that truth may lead)

Well maybe you should read my past post in this thread again. I have hiked and camped all over the southwest extensively and visited many areas that are considered hotbeds for activity. I chose some regions for the sole purpose of possibly seeing something of the unexplained. Unfortunately, I've never had the kind of luck you say you've had.
I'm not a day or car camper BTW

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder then go to the places I've mentioned my friend! your going to the wrong places. also I'm sorry if I misjudged you. If you have a adventurous spirit and a open mind you will definitely find the paranormal or it will find out, but you must be in the wilds of the four corners region. I camp all over Wisconsin and Illinois and I NEVER EVER have anything unusual happen out there. Had I not discovered Skinwalker I would have likely remained a skeptic (but a hopeful optimistic one) my entire life. If your truly as you say your are you will find what you are looking for. I also encourage you to camp in the Sycamore Canyon region in Arizona (near Bradshaw).

edit on 21-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join