It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
"you have to break some eggs to make an omlette" (favorite movie quote) so true with the paranormal, venture past the boundary at area 51 and hike a few miles in... spend the night alone and watch the skies ...

one requirement I have learned is that you really do need to bend the rules alittle to get the reward. I do not condone trespassing but I'm giving mixed signals as you do need to break some boundaries to experience that which lies beyond the forbidden .

I cannot condone or encourage anything illegal (especially on ATS) however there is a relationship between crossing that line and having an experience thereafter; at least that has been true for me.

edit on 21-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

I'd actually discourage camping around Sycamore Canyon . . . far too dangerous . . . and NOT necessarily "only" from . . . the critters though that's an issue, certainly.

BTW, have camped extensively in such regions without incident. Prayed against such happening. Didn't want anything to do with such critters.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I think that the spiritually legal boundaries are more significant toward inviting such critters and goings on . . . than other boundaries.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi Ryan, I have been reading this thread with great interest as the subject of high strangeness has always fascinated me. Ever since I first learned about the ranch, I have been hooked. Just a little background about me first. I am 63 years old, and have been interested in UFO's and such since I was 13 when I had what I thought was a sighting, and a subsequent sleep paralysis experience around the same time.

I am also a Wisconsin resident, and have camped all my life in this state without seeing much of anything that I could not explain away. Even my "sighting" which was a very dramatic daytime fireball, I have since come to believe was a natural event rather than a UFO. The sleep paralysis scared the crap out of me at the time, but that too could be a natural experience.

I have traveled quite a bit in the west over the years, California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, and Wyoming. Not with the intent of visiting hotspots, but always keeping an "eye on the skies" if you know what I mean. So, that works out to 50 years of interest. In that time, I saw quite a few "weird" things. To me, strange lights in the night sky are just that, strange lights in the sky. And trust me, I have seen quite a bit of those in that time, even flying in what looked like a high altitude V shaped formation at impossible speed once.

What I saw was real what it was, I have no clue. Truly unidentified, but not enough information to say that they were anything but a natural event. Could be piloted craft, but just not enough data to come to a conclusion. And in the absence of that data I have to go along with the simplest explanation being the most likely.

This has been my personal experience, but in studying your claims, and comparing them with other accounts, I have to say that I believe what you and others at the ranch have experienced. There is just too much info out there by reputable people to not believe that something fantastic is happening there. That being said, I believe that you, Bigelow, and the military, ( if they are involved) are way out of your depth in investigating this.

Whatever is at the center of this enigma, calls all the shots. They want to be seen, or you would not be able to see them. They control not only what you see, but how you feel. Take great care in your dealings with them. If they wanted privacy, there are other places they could go that are even more remote. Anyone trying to understand this is being played. The whole thing makes no sense, and I doubt if it is meant to.

We humans are easily manipulated even by our own species, If they have the power to cause all this weird stuff, It only makes sense that they can make you believe whatever they want to. The only information you will ever glean from your investigations is what they want you to know. The "God" helmet was mentioned earlier in this thread. This is our technology to induce control of the brain to have a epiphany, or experience an alien type trip thru electromagnetic stimulation. If we can do this, how far can they control us?

Their is some weird agenda here, and I doubt that anyone will shed light on it. Personally, I see no good coming out of any investigation there, in fact I believe there is a great deal of danger for the investigator. Tread lightly out there, and try not to bring too much back to good old boring Wisconsin. Outside of Werewolves, (guess they see them close to where I live) its pretty safe here and at least you can use a silver bullet on them.

Final thoughts, stay safe, and I hope you find the answers you are looking for...........

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

That being said, I believe that you, Bigelow, and the military, ( if they are involved) are way out of your depth in investigating this.

Whatever is at the center of this enigma, calls all the shots. They want to be seen, or you would not be able to see them. They control not only what you see, but how you feel.

that is exactly correct. I completely agree, its not Bigelow calling the shots and he knows it too. This is way way over both of our heads, and yes the fact that I have seen them isn't because I'm lucky its because they wanted to be seen for whatever reason.

I also agree that "it" can manipulate your emotional state and appears to be precognizant.

Please tell me about your own encounter and how you arrived at your conclusions. Enjoy hearing these stories.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, I don't know that I would call anything that I've ever seen as an encounter, but Ill tell you what I know. The fireball was in 1963. I was cutting the grass in our front yard at the time, and I saw a bright orange/yellow fireball trailing smoke moving from northeast to southwest at what seemed approximately the speed of a small airplane. Size wise it was huge. I remember lifting up my arm at a 45 degree angle and making a fist, and the object was about the same size. (mind you I was 13 at the time, smaller fist) The object made no noise, and did not drop in altitude. I had a clear view along most of it's path, and saw it for about 10 to 15 seconds. There was nobody around to yell to, but I can't believe that I was the only one who saw it. I remember running in the house to see what time it was.

My first impression was that it might be a plane engulfed in flames, but it never lost any altitude. I looked in the newspaper and watched the news but never saw any mention of anything. So naturally I saw a UFO. The sleep paralysis happened a short time after. This was highly impressive at that age, and It's something I remember vividly. I can't tell you how many years I thought it was a UFO, (probably into my late 30's) but I remember seeing a video of a meteor grazing the atmosphere that looked somewhat similar and realized that it could be a possibility. In any event, it was impressive.

The V formation was about a year ago, nighttime no moon high altitude directly overhead and stupid fast, lights were pinpoints and on the dimmer side. Pieces of a meteorite that broke up? UFO, I don't know. I'll never know for sure.

I have a very analytical mind, and don't like to jump to conclusions. I do believe that there is an alternate reality here, that we have a hard time quantifying and proving. Something is going on behind the scenes that we can only guess at. I am both skeptic and believer. It would really be great if I had a close up sighting of an alien craft, (like landing in my backyard) and had a chance to talk to the pilot so I could clear up a few things, but I really doubt that it will ever happen. Unless I have an experience like that I'll never be sure...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: Komodo the production company and host apparently had an agenda prior to the shows. very disappointing to me as a investigator, they weren't interested in the truth. Tyrel Ventura actually had a close encounter near the gate that was edited out of the final cut. He was swearing and dancing around like a girl, total composure lost. I was smiling all smug saying ...told you this was all real!! I know the cameraman did NOT get what he saw on film (they were filming sean stone talking to a guard..also didn't make the cut), when Tyrel had a ball of light appear over his head... it was hilarious how in shock he was. They interviewed him afterwards but again, none of it was shown on tv.

WOW...! Mind Blown ..!
I'm so sorry, I thought the vid I was watching was yours directly and you produced it yourself..Seems there still is a very definite agenda to keep this phenomena gashed to oblivion.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I have made a little list with all the kinds of activity that I know of to be in and around the ranch. Is there anything you can add (or dismiss) from this list? Also, it would be interesting, once this list is "complete," to see if we can see a pattern between the characteristics of each phenomena and their interaction with each other. This list is mostly based on the book by Knapp/Kelleher.

Balls of light
Come in a variety of colors. Yellow, red, green, blue. Seem to behave in a controlled kind of way, responding with human beings. People have attributed emotions that were forced upon them by these balls (mostly blind fear).

UFO's
Of different size and shapes. Appearing as elusive and strange as on other places on earth.

Portals
Seen in the sky or on the ground. Portals of light or windows. Sometimes creatures or UFO's are coming out of these portals.

Variety of poltergeist phenomena
Objects that are being put out of place that can't be attributed to any known cause. Sometimes even animals are lifted and placed in a certain order. Other phenomena include strange sounds and noises.

Men In Black
The typical odd figures in costumes that are seen in the field or around the house.

Wolves
Wolves with the ability of appearing or dissapearing at once. Having different features like size or the color of their eyes, then the wolves as we know it.

Grey-like creatures
I am not sure, but I thought these entities were also seen around the ranch. Behaving as if in control over the Bigfoot types.

Bigfoots
Different Bigfoot-type creatures (as I recount) in different shapes and sizes.

Psychological manipulation
Several instances in which people felt their emotions or mindset being manipulated. Also instances of people who felt their meditative state triggered a paranormal reaction (e.g. telepathy).

Note: again, this list is far from complete or accurate, but a loose scratch from my memory. Love to hear anyone's additions and/or corrections.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Of course I forget:

Cattle mutilation
Animals that are being drained of blood, different parts of their body been removed or scalped. Looks like a direct correlation with the works of Linda Howe and other research on these strange mutilations.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LivingUnderGlass

there are no men in black, no grey aliens, no traditional bigfoot.
(could be, I'm just not aware of such stories)

full known list of entities skinwalkerranch.org...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
As readers of this thread know, Ryan and I have been corresponding via e-mail for the past few days now. He has stated previously in this thread that I may come back to ATS to report my findings. I fully intend to do that when our discussions are over. For now I will say that he has not avoided any questions I've asked him thus far and while I don't agree with all the answers I've received those come down to a matter of opinion more than anything else.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
anyone have a chance to read the second book? Hungry for feedback, regardless if it's good or bad. Really thought the information it contained would be a hot topic once disseminated.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My kindle died, and I have a new one on the way. As soon as I read it, I will be sure to post on here what I think. It won't take long, as I devour information in short order.....a reply to: hiii_98

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

How about using some drones to fly over like they are using to find bigfoot?

link   

edit on 22-5-2014 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 22-5-2014 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: LivingUnderGlass

there are no men in black, no grey aliens, no traditional bigfoot.
(could be, I'm just not aware of such stories)

full known list of entities skinwalkerranch.org...

Didn't you say you saw a bigfoot at the ranch in your video with Joe Rogan?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgedesired

How about using some drones to fly over like they are using to find bigfoot?

Tethered balloon or kite would work just as well...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the diligent work and I will give the book a gander. I was wondering what evidence you have collected throughout your investigations.
Any pics/vid? Any hair or foot prints? Audio? Heck I would wear a gopro all the time just in case.
Have you interviewed any Native Americans for their perspective, and/or told them of your experiences? If so, what did they have to say?

Thanks for bringin this onboard!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

AM well into Nick Redfern's FINAL EVENTS AND THE SECRET GOVERNMENT GROUP ON DEMONIC UFOS . . .

It is the best summary that I've read . . . which describes my own perspective on the vast complexities.

I think folks NEED to read that one.

Had a phone call . . .

I think Redfern's book compliments your findings quite well . . . as well as Jacques Vallee's cryptic hints here and there . . .

The critters are NOT ET's.
The critters are NOT here to save us--from ourselves and certainly not from God.
The critters are NOT here to protect the universe from our nukes.
etc.
etc.
etc.
yada, yada, yada.

They are here as they have been working tirelessly for millenia . . . for the grand

OBJECT LESSON of these END TIMES . . .

They eagerly seek to enslave souls . . . as horribly as they can . . . certainly toward supporting the one world ruler and one world religion headed by the same dark lord . . . long predicted.

Wishful thinking won't change that.
Making the critters over in the images of rebellious fantasies won't change that.

Ascribing rosey values and goals to horrific terminal bone marrow evil is not only stupid . . . it's emphatically dangerous in the worst ways.

BTW, I had NOT been aware that Kenneth Arnold had sooo many direct connections to the major occult players in the UFO scene. . . . nor the timing of his historic sighting to specific occult stuff going on at that time.

edit on 22/5/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 22/5/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join