It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here’s my theory on Skinwalker Ranch. (You may all now roll your eyes). Of course, its transparent Monday morning quarterbacking since I have not been out there and experienced anything first hand…An analogy I will draw is that it seems like a watering hole after a fashion. In a way, it seems similar to when one sees a variety of animals that you normally wouldn’t see together all drinking in one place. The animals are all there for one reason, the water. It seems as if all the entities are feeding on something they can readily make use of in the area.

I don’t know if whatever energy which is there is naturally occurring or if it is manufactured but it seems like something there draws in various other-dimensional beings. Do certain beings use it as a natural portal to help facilitate inter-dimensional travel? Who knows, maybe some do. I would assume that there are evil spirits that also can make use of specific frequencies of energy possibly present at the location, they also are drawn there with some goal in mind. Perhaps the Native American voices heard are the spirits of those ancients that have been entrusted with offering some level of protection to the living, protection from the more nefarious spirits that seek harm. They can be heard because something about the area also causes the rift between our world and the invisible world to be less fixed at normal perimeters.

Anyway take it for what little it’s worth, but there’s my two cents worth of musings. I’m sure I don’t have it all figured out, and we probably will never have a full picture of what is going on, but I don’t think there is a problem with setting forth theories based on some level of reason,..or something like that.

Side note, I actually live in UT and personally have no real desire to go out there, because I do believe there is something very unusual which is ongoing. I am not wagging my finger at others who like to go out there, but I would prefer to keep a physical distance between myself and that twilight zone.

edit on 24-5-2014 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigrex

imho,

the evidence

indicates that for a very long time . . .

individuals and their INTEREST in the occult sorts of powers and critters

have provided plenty

for the dark forces to 'feed on.'

Some still glibly think that there are "good guys" and "bad guys" of the "other" ilk.

Some seem determined to learn far too late that there are ONLY the "bad guys" in various disguises.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hello Hiii,

I have spent time on your site and reading your posts here and I'm going to have to get my hands on your books

I'm yet to read the entire thread but apologies if this is asked already:

In relation to the orbs/coloured lights, have you heard of the Min Min Lights phenomenon in Australia?, and if so do you think they are the same or similar to the orbs/lights seen at Skinwalker?

Stories about the lights can be found in Aboriginal myths pre-dating western settlement of the region and have since become part of wider Australian folklore.[1] Indigenous Australians hold that the number of sightings has increased alongside the increasing ingression of Europeans into the region.[1] According to folklore, the lights sometimes follow or approached people and have disappeared when fired upon, only to reappear later on.

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually, they are seen and called Min Min lights Australia wide, not just the eastern states, they are seen more in the NT and WA. The lights of white red and green represent it's notice of you. White unnoticed, red noticed and not caring, green noticed and coming for you. They are actually believed to be balls of evil with effects on the immediate area of where they land. This includes possession, manifestation and changed perception. How do I know this? Being aboriginal of course.

en.wikipedia.org...:Min_Min_light

Oh, and if you feel like sending me a free copy of your book, I wont mind at all

ETA: The second link didnt work, but it is to the talk page of the first

edit on 25-5-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
More theories and believes based on hearsay from a few, sign me up. I have a bridge I'd like to sale you.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Here’s my theory on Skinwalker Ranch. (You may all now roll your eyes). Of course, its transparent Monday morning quarterbacking since I have not been out there and experienced anything first hand…An analogy I will draw is that it seems like a watering hole after a fashion. In a way, it seems similar to when one sees a variety of animals that you normally wouldn’t see together all drinking in one place. The animals are all there for one reason, the water. It seems as if all the entities are feeding on something they can readily make use of in the area.

fascinating idea, just when I thought I've heard every theory, you bring another excellent one to the table. I'll chalk it up on the list. Thanks for contributing, who knows maybe that does explain the wide variety of paranormal that seems to all inhabit the same area.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

fascinating idea, just when I thought I've heard every theory, you bring another excellent one to the table. I'll chalk it up on the list. Thanks for contributing, who knows maybe that does explain the wide variety of paranormal that seems to all inhabit the same area.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Link to the book ?? Im very interested in reading it .... thank you

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: blackz28 the link is in the bottom of my signature

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

edit on 25-5-2014 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was intrigued … enough to see what people think at Amazon and, well, the reviews say it all. Other than anaecdotal evidence, what more do you offer? The ranch has fascinated me ever since I came across it here on ATS but do you really bring anything more to the table?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove

I think the narratives he records are the best around.

Personal testimony is about as good as it gets in the subject area, for now.

He covers the water front well and has in-depth input from the Native Americans in the area--the best I've read anywhere.

Folks can ignore the quality narratives, if they wish.
Folks can pretend that the quality narratives do not add anything significant to the research, if they wish.

Folks can try and re-invent the wheel, if they wish.

Folks can try and wring their level of "proof" out of a rock, if they wish.

But for now, I think his book is a top flight one full of personal narratives that have a rich wealth of detail.

Ignoring detail may not be a very good route to truth or reality.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I just bought the kindle version of your book,
I will say I only know this topic by it's name and something strange going on so I hope your book will give me the load down/ story.
Also I have not read the 23 pages of this thread do to it would take me more time to read this thread then your book so I will start with your book.

Also just to get my toes wet I am listen to a youtube podcast

what do you think about Chris O'brien he seems like he's together.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

But no new ground is actually covered in the book. The guy even admits as such by taking the position of retelling stories. From what I can gleam, there really wasn't any investigation but just a process of collecting stories which lead nowhere. I really do think this ranch has something about it but wish there could be a more detailed and coherent investigation and not some guy who fills his book out with 'selfies'.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: blackz28 the link is in the bottom of my signature

my phone doesnt show your signature can you put up a link , thanks

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove

I will let Ryan speak for himself, of course.

imho . . .

his book greatly affirms the conclusions reached by the Collins Elite group in

NICK REDFERN

FINAL EVENTS SECRET GOVERNMENT DEMONIC UFOS AND AFTERLIFE

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1400863862&sr=1-4&keywords= nick+redfern

Folks don't like to talk about THE TRUTH. It's NOT PC.

Nevertheless, the TRUTH is still THE TRUTH.

Redfern's book summarizes my 45+ years of research findings better than any other source I've found.

Ryan's Skinwalker's book 'merely' gives abundant examples illustrating such facts and truths.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Do not judge by the reviews on Amazon, they are for the first book and that one is IMHO a pretty tough read. The second one ( No Trespassing ) is the one you want. I am about halfway thru, and am very impressed. I will be leaving a review both on Amazon and here when I am finished. I believe I know what happened with the first book. I have come to the conclusion ( and you must realize that this is only my opinion, maybe Ryan can clarify) that Ryan was overwhelmed by his experience and didn't exactly know how to express himself clearly.

The second book is light years apart from the first, in both content, and presentation. I tried writing some short stories when I was younger, and it was not pretty. Keep in mind that Ryan was not a writer at the time, he was a small businessman who was trying to relate his otherworldly experience. I assure you, the reviews on the second book will be much different... reply to: LarryLove

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ok bought the book, I really had no idea about Skinwalker Ranch.
I'm also skeptic but a seeker, I'm not going to hail on any stories until I am a witness so unfortunately I will never believe in skinwalkers mainly do to I won't go out seeking them, but honest to god the way someone becomes a skinwalker by killing an animal or human then eating them is kind of far fetched?!

However, I do enjoy reading what others seek and witness. So I take what the author projects and as a whole the book is interesting.
For the book,
Right off, the book has it's disclaimer for liability purposes that it is true and complete to the best the author and publisher and they take no liability etc..

For me the book starts off real slow and I was worried that this book was going to be a difficult read.
1st chapter is on the history of Utah, going back even before man arrived. I can see the author wanted to give some history to set up why skinwalkers may exist in that region. But for me not knowing anything I wanted to get to the meat! LOL so that chapter maybe good for the one's who want a little more substance.

The author states the land was the Meyers Ranch then was bought by the Sherman's who held it for about 2 years, Then sold it to the Billionaire Mr. Bigelow. Me, I would label it Bigelow's Fort now, so how it got labeled Skinwalker Ranch I did not find in the book. Maybe I miss read where and who actually renamed the ranch to "Skinwalker" but like any folklore(true/or not) sensational names get created for more of a dramatic label.

The book is based on individual witnesses and their accounts at or near the ranch. The author has his own accounts and seeks out others to see if he can tie all the loose strings together. For me, there is not much on the skinwalker entities, but rather orbs, balls of light, sounds to mind altering feelings/negitive
Some witness accounts are more interesting then others, like the DAASS debriefing is a hard read while Chapter 2 "Conversation with a one time resident of Skinwlaker Ranch" to me was the most interesting because for me, it has some value. The author also accounts stories from the Ranch/Security logs which was a good read.

We all know the sensationalized Amityville Horror story, you have everyone writing crap and then you have the actual resident story, which isn't anything sensationalized. So for me, I take actual witness accounts as more of an official document but unfortunately no real names are used in the author's book do to they requested their names not be used. so it is what it is.

Anyways I read it straight through. Unfortunately I believe the Skinwalker Ranch will always be this bigger than life circus do to Mr. Bigelow locking down his fort. It seems like he wants to keep the circus out while he plays in side the cage. So when things get locked down and separated, stories will continue to evolve true or not.

I give the book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for entertainment if you enjoy these type of books.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

edit on 26-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Do not judge by the reviews on Amazon, they are for the first book and that one is IMHO a pretty tough read. The second one ( No Trespassing ) is the one you want. I am about halfway thru, and am very impressed. I will be leaving a review both on Amazon and here when I am finished. I believe I know what happened with the first book. I have come to the conclusion ( and you must realize that this is only my opinion, maybe Ryan can clarify) that Ryan was overwhelmed by his experience and didn't exactly know how to express himself clearly.

thank you, I anticipate the second book will have much different reviews. That's why I am so excited to discuss it here. You are correct the first book was a raw and a highly personalized overwhelming experience for me. This was a learning experience for me, which should be evident in book 2. I look forward to your honest review.
edit on 26-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mysteryskeptic can you please post your review on Amazon. Thank you for updating the forum, I'm glad you enjoyed the book!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join